- Rebecca M. from Columbus, Posted: 09/25/2021
We love this condo! We have stayed here every year and have already booked it for next year! It has everything we need even when hosting chili night for our large extended family who also have booked condos at Royal Gardens for our annual family vacation!
- Anonymous from Charlotte, Posted: 08/18/2021
We absolutely loved the condo, it was clean and very accommodating, it was part of the highlight of our week stay at the beach
- Katherine T. from Alexander, Posted: 08/09/2021
Another great week at 1008! Great ocean front view beautifully decorated and a very well stocked kitchen. If you are looking for a clean,beautiful, comfortable home away from home....Royal Garden 1008 is your place. You won't be disappointed!!
- Amber B. from Strawberry Plains, Posted: 07/19/2021
The condo was clean and well stocked with anything and everything we needed! We loved being able to just walk right onto the beach after exiting the elevator! The snack bar was also a great option for lunch or a quick snack! The sunset and sunrise were beautiful each day!
- Hilary H. from Franklin, Posted: 06/14/2021
This was a great vacation rental. It was clean and ready to go for us. We had an ocean view. The facility workers were very nice and did a great job keeping the place clean. We also enjoyed the salty pickle for snacks and drinks. The only complaint would be that the bed and furniture was not very comfortable. HOWEVER, I would definitely stay there again and recommend staying there to others!
- Francis T. from Downingtown, Posted: 05/23/2021
Property was clean, nice furnishings, and great view. We rented properties from Garden City Realty several times, and never been disappointed.
- Steve B. from Knoxville, Posted: 01/06/2021
wonderful, as always
I can't wait for another visit!!
- Katherine T. from Alexander, Posted: 07/20/2020
This was the 2nd time we have stayed in this unit and we love it. Very comfortable, decorated nice and the BEST kitchen ever. I highly recommend this unit. Perfect view, easy access to the beach and a nice pool. If you are looking for a nice comfy get away this is your place to stay Royal Garden 1008.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
- Katherine T. from Alexander, Posted: 06/02/2020
Condo was nice and comfortable with a great view. It has the best stocked kitchen I have ever seen.
- Steve B. from Knoxville, Posted: 01/03/2020
Great Vacation: Thanks
- Rebecca M. from Columbus, Posted: 09/02/2019
We love staying at this unit! It is beautifully decorated, close to the elevator and is stocked with everything you need in the kitchen.
- Cynthia A G. from Maryville, Posted: 08/13/2019
My husband and I enjoyed our week at Garden City Beach. It was our first visit in over ten years and we found the tranquility of the beach very relaxing. Unit 1008 at Royal Garden was very comfortable for the most part. The only complaint we had was the king size bed frame was so noisy that every time either of us moved it would wake both of us up. A little attention to the connectors might solve that problem. My husband really enjoyed the large tv in the living room and the variety of channels available, especially the Grit western channel.
- Tina d. from charleston, Posted: 05/04/2019
Rental experience added convenience and relaxation to our 4 day get away. The location was fantastic and the condo was clean and comfortable.
- Rebecca M. from Columbus, Posted: 09/03/2018
A very beautifully decorated condo, comfortable bed, our favorite in over 20 years of staying at RGR.
- Donald L. from North Syracuse, Posted: 04/30/2018
Would recommend this place or rent this place again in the future!
- Mary R. from Hartsville, Posted: 04/12/2018
Nice place to stay & sofa and recliners were in nice, comfortable condition. Once again the bed was a big lumpy/saggy -- this always seems to be the same at every place.
- Anonymous from Columbia, Posted: 03/22/2018
Our stay at the Royal Garden Resort was wonderful. I was there for business and the accommodation were just what we needed.
- Anonymous from Martinsburg, Posted: 03/14/2018