- Gary S. from Waynesville, Posted: 09/25/2023
Everything was as expected no unknown surprises room was relatively clean weather for the first 4 days was wonderful Garden City Realty as always comes through overall very enjoyable week
- Joseph R. from Salem, Posted: 09/25/2023
Had a great stay with very few problems. The toaster didn’t work very good. The tv in the main bedroom has a short in the cable going to the tv. I got it to work, with some ——— rigging, had to several nights. Drain was really slow in master bath. All these were little things to us, but might need attention.
- Kaelyn R. from Bridgeville, Posted: 08/28/2023
Condo was wonderful. Bedrooms and bathrooms were clean. Only suggestion I would have is to remove the burgundy red curtains in the living room that obstruct the ocean view. Even open, we had to tuck two of them up into/around the rod since they didn’t entirely slide left or right. Otherwise amazing stay! Would definitely book condo again.
- Susan Z. from Finleyville, Posted: 08/07/2023
I booked our place just a few weeks before arriving & the process was great. There were a few minor problems but the realty addressed them quickly. I will rent from Garden Realty next time I vist the area.
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 04/20/2023
It was very good
- Vivian S. from Tazewell, Posted: 04/18/2023
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 03/18/2023
It was good
- Anonymous from Denver, Posted: 09/24/2022
Some problems with unit. The closet in the second bedroom was broken and there was paint and other stuff in the closet that might be dangerous for small children. The fan pull was missing also so could not turn the fan on.
- Anonymous from Grove City, Posted: 07/25/2022
The condo we rented was very clean a perfect spot for the view on the beach.
We LOVE Hamburger Joe's. Only left to pick up lunch/supper. Stayed on the beach the entire time!
- Kelli B. from Sevierville, Posted: 06/06/2022
Location - Perfect! Property - Exactly as described! Condo was clean! Linens were wrapped to ensure cleanliness- AWESOME! Condo was ready when messages were sent! I would HIGHLY recommend this unit for a vaction.
- Anonymous from Clover, Posted: 06/05/2022
Nice location close to the pier. Property was clean and provided good instructions for check out.
- Susan W. from Oak Hill, Posted: 06/01/2022
The property at Horizon East was very well kept and our room was clean and roomy and had everything we needed. The only situation we experienced was there was an extra added security feature to get into the building and there was no instructions on how to get in. Luckily there was a guest that had came out and helped us get in the building.
- Anonymous from Hamilton, Posted: 09/07/2021
Garden city reality was very easy to work with, we have used them several times in the past,
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 04/17/2021
Great place, fine location.
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 03/03/2021
Great place & location Love it
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 02/04/2021
Very nice place to be
- Anonymous from Travelers Rest, Posted: 11/26/2020
Great unit, close to the ocean. Had a great time, would rent again.
The only negative was the outdoor furniture needs updated.
- Peggy B. from Jonesville, Posted: 10/17/2020
This was a great place. I was beautifully decorated, clean, and the beds were super comfortable. Right on the beach too. We enjoyed our stay and have already recommended this place to friends.
- Jeff C. from Greenville, Posted: 08/04/2020
Nice place to stay and right on the beach. Bedrooms were spacious and the kitchen was a good size.
- Kara C. from Claremont, Posted: 06/23/2020
Stayed for a short weekend. Condo was clean and updated, with a great view. We had a wonderful weekend here. If staying for longer than a weekend, I would recommend bringing extra supplies such as toilet paper, laundry detergent and dish soap as none of this was provided. Also, could use an updated iron.
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 04/03/2020
Great place to be. Looking forward for next years stay
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 03/03/2020
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 02/03/2020
Great place to stay,Love the location
- Anonymous from Crestwood, Posted: 09/16/2019
- Rusty K. from West Columbia, Posted: 09/04/2019
Our entire stay was a great experience. The condo was a perfect size, very clean, and we loved the location.
- Elaine M. from Anderson, Posted: 08/15/2019
It was great! I have stayed at Horizon East several times and I love it!
- Phillip S. from Hickory, Posted: 06/30/2019
Perfect location right on the beach. Walking distance to the pier and other fun activities. It's family-oriented and we will definitely be back!
- Tina M. from McDonough, Posted: 06/17/2019
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 04/03/2019
Great place to be
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 03/03/2019
3 years of a wonderful experence
great. Looking forward to another great stay.
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 02/03/2019
Loved the improvements. The place is looking
- Elizabeth H. from Powell, Posted: 07/23/2018
We had a great time! The condo was great! We did not like the fact that the golf carts in Garden City could drivenin the roads. This caused a lot of traffic back ups and it was potentially dangerous as you could not see them and they were driving extremely slow. Also, one suggestion for the condo would be to update the wallpaper in the master bedroom’s bathroom.
- Anonymous from Morgantown, Posted: 06/08/2018
Property was in great condition. It was also very secure. Oceanfront is the perfect place to be. Enjoy the view morning and night.
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 04/06/2018
It was a great experence
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 02/03/2018
- John N. from Columbus, Posted: 08/22/2017
Everything was provided and made for a pleasant experience. Would happily stay here again.Were able to "settle in" quickly and easily. Attractive, clean, and comfy.
- Patricia B. from Irmo, Posted: 07/17/2017
- Frank H. from Hummelstown, Posted: 06/19/2017
We were very pleased with the condo and would not hesitate to rent it again.
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 04/06/2017
looking foreword to next years stay
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 03/17/2017
Had great time at this great location
- Joseph D. from North Syracuse, Posted: 02/03/2017
Waited 7 years for this wonderful experience to be on the ocean.
- Kenneth K. from Mentor, Posted: 10/05/2016
We have stayed here before and the upgrades were outstanding in 2017.Security of property and upkeep were excellent. The maintenance man of the property was absolutely outstanding. Constantly working to keep the grounds some of the best around. Toilet in the main bath room still runs like in 2016 at times. An outstanding rental well kept and upgraded. The only negative is the cable tv " Time Warner" There is no guide available and finding what you are watching or what channel you are watching is really a chore. A great place overall! Glass doors were all smeared Windex cleaned them up. Looks like housekeeping used soapy water that dried with foggy smears. Garden City representatives were outstanding!
- Anonymous from Berea, Posted: 08/14/2016
My husband,son,2 granddaughters and I had a nice summer vacation staying at this property. The view from our balcony was oceanfront with the pier in view to the right. The property was accurately described and tidy and just a nice place to stay. The amenities at the property were as described as well. The location was good for us and close to places to eat, get groceries and souvenirs.
- Anonymous from Hurst, Posted: 07/11/2016
We were very pleased with this property - the location, the cleanliness and the value! The office staff at Garden City Realty were very prompt and courteous and recommended several great places for family meals. We look forward to another visit!
- Anonymous from Morgantown, Posted: 05/11/2016
We stayed at horizon east before another unit and we like the location and the units there.
- Keith R. from Leesburg, Posted: 11/17/2015
When we arrived Oct 2nd, the unit was very bright and clean. Everything was as advertised and exceeded expectations. The entire month was a dream. The weather took a turn for the bad the first week, but, finished strong for the balance of the month. We had a ball.
- Kenneth K. from Mentor, Posted: 09/21/2015
The building was very well kept and maintained. Security was well maintained. Parking even in late Sept was very tight. I cannot imagine how it would be in peak months. The unit itself 203, was average. The air conditioning was at best struggling to keep the unit at 78 degrees. The unit needs carpet cleaned and a general overall cleaning. Sliding doors need oiling as well as front bedroom windows ( queen bed ), which were almost inoperable. This unit has the possibility of being a five star rental with its location, view of ocean and amenity's provided by the complex. It needs a upgrade, leather chairs in living room were worn on arms. You had to place a blanket on them. Again this unit could be a Five star unit with upgrades. TV in living room was outdated and on its last legs. The cable TV system Time Warner was horrible. It really would not cost much from paint to some new furnishing upgrades to make this unit truly amazing. Grounds keeper was punctual every morning, pleasant and seemed to care about his job and took pride in it
- Anonymous from Knightstown, Posted: 09/22/2014
Very god location and nice beach. Condo is starting to show its age and could use some updating.
- Keith C. from Drayton , Posted: 09/08/2014
Horizon East 203 is a nice condo in a great location. Garden City Reality is the best Reality company in the area without a doubt. 203 needs some new cookware, all but one of the fry pans were in extremely bad shape and there was a lack of pots as well. The AC air flow in the bedrooms is really poor. The AC temp was fine in the kitchen\living room combo but he bedrooms were really to warm for comfort and the vents were wide open. Lack of Air flow is the issue. Other than those issues all was well.
- Donna C. from Abbeville, Posted: 09/02/2014
Very good experience overall. Arrived on Saturday 7/26/14, unpacked and got settled in. Went out for supper, came back and there were NO parking spaces available, even though I had a parking pass. Spoke to the security guard on duty who was not helpful at all and offered no other alternative. Had it not been for the wonderful security guard next door, would have ended up parking blocks away and walking back. She offered a spot in the parking garage for the night. I was able to move the next morning and find a spot in HE parking lot.
- Marguerite H. from Indianapolis, Posted: 07/28/2014
great location, quiet & peaceful, not too crowded, if there was an issue - maintenance was very quick to respond. Lots of dishes, cooking supplies, utensils, etc...
- Anne C. from Staten Island, Posted: 07/17/2014
It didn't start out good at all. Our original room was booked it surfside reality. About a month after booking they called to cancel our reservation. There was not another 2 bedroom available. They Put me in touch with Garden city as they had a 2 bedroom where we wanted to be. Carolina Shores. We arrived July 5. Early. We asked if we could possibly get the key at about 12:30. They told us the room was not ready. Long story short,,we got the key at 3pm. Went to the smelled of mold...the rest wasent much better. The couch had crumbs in the cushing..or was just discrinating. It was falling apart. Final strw was blood on the mattress cover. My husband went crazy. He went right over to the real estate office and spoke to Brad Hatoway.Next thing I know my husband called and told me to pack we were moving to Horizone East.Ver roomy very spacious. So I do want to thank Brad..VERY MUCH
- Vickie B. from Shelby, Posted: 05/12/2014
We had a great time at this location during our stay. Everything was great with the condo. We have stayed here lots of times and the only thing wrong with this place is the parking. Usually if you rent a 3 bedroom penthouse everyone does not come in the same car and you only get one parking space. Other than that everything is good!
- Anonymous from Hamilton, Posted: 10/01/2013
We have been staying at Horizon East for about 18 years. Like the location. We were pleased with the new improvements to the building, new doors, windows and the security. The unit we stayed in was decorated nice, but could use some major cleaning and updating in kitchen & bathroom. The utility closet is very dirty.
- Patty A. from Piedmont, Posted: 09/06/2013
Our stay at Horizon East 203 was great. Our first in an oceanfront unit and we loved the view and the location. Condo was very nice and we really enjoyed our stay.
- Linda W. from Grove City, Posted: 07/28/2013