- Stephanie M. from Chapin, Posted: 08/31/2023
We had the best time! A little disappointed that the floater at Inlet Pointe was not available but my family and guests tht came had the best time! I have been coming to Garden City and Inlet Pointe for 20+ years and will continue to come back.
- Anonymous from Raleigh, Posted: 07/12/2023
The unit was everything we could have hoped for.
- Jan S. from Pickens, Posted: 07/07/2021
Enjoyed staying here. It was clean. Only thing to suggest is update on pots and pans.
- Michael B. from Bluefield, Posted: 06/28/2021
BETTER THAN EXPECTED!
- Danna G. from Big Flats, Posted: 10/17/2020
Very nice place, gated. The view is excellent and beach is just across the street short walk.
- April F. from Manchester, Posted: 09/10/2018
Perfect, as always. Great accommodations, gorgeous scenery, and not a single problem. This site remains one of my all time favorite places.
- Anonymous from Cleveland, Posted: 06/18/2018
This was our second summer vacation at this property and we enjoyed the facilities with one exception. The beds were way too soft for our comfort. Since we are accustomed to firmer mattresses our sleep was not the best. We will not stay there again unless the mattresses are replaced. Otherwise, no other complaints but lots of compliments.
- Terri W. from Pottstown, Posted: 07/31/2017
Garden City Realty was great to deal with. They covered everything and were very helpful.
- Cecelia S. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 07/21/2017
We look forward to being at Garden City. Had a great week.
- Anonymous from Cleveland, Posted: 06/19/2017
great place but I would recommend changing the front door lock. It was difficult to use most of the time.
- Cecelia S. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 08/05/2016
No extra blankets anywhere in the condo for the sofa bed.
We arrived at 2:00 were told we would get a call when the condo was ready; we never got the call.
- Stacy Y. from Reading, Posted: 07/25/2016
The kitchen amenities are extremely lacking and outdated (no slotted spoons, no tongs.
- Nathan O. from Christiansburg, Posted: 07/11/2016
Nice place. Only thing would change is to have deadbolt replaced. It was very difficult to lock and unlock at times.
- Robert B. from Cleveland, Posted: 06/20/2016
We thoroughly enjoyed our rental experience. No complaints.
- Susan S. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 08/30/2014
The room was great. It could have used a new shower curtain. Everything else was very clean.
- Cecelia S. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 07/15/2014
Our family enjoyed their stay at Garden City again this year.
- Ladd O. from Wellsville, Posted: 06/23/2014
We had a wonderful time, and the property was located near all the activities we attended.
- Michele C. from Waverly, Posted: 08/28/2013
It was perfect! We having been going to Inlet Pointe for many years. This was the first time that I rented through Garden City Realty and it was much cheaper, and the condo was just as nice as all the others we have stayed in.
- Michele G. from Blythe, Posted: 08/05/2013
When the clean out is done need to check the sofa bed. We had to run the vacuum at 10:30 pm the first night we were there to get popcorn from the previous guest out of the sleeper sofa. Downstairs residents probably didn't like that. Otherwise everything was great and would definitely recommend staying here!
- Cecelia S. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 07/16/2013
We have stayed in this property for several years now and have been very happy with the location, accomodations and service.
- Cecelia S. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 07/27/2012
WE, once again , enjoyed our vacation on GC. We've stayed in this unit for 4 years now. Very comfortable for us.
- Lisa M. from Catlettsburg, Posted: 06/11/2012
Love coming to Inlet Pointe. The views are unbelievable. Great condos! Have been staying here since 1995.
- Cheryl & Joseph M. from Pine City, Posted: 08/29/2011
Our only comments about the condo is the couch ,masterbedroom mattress was a little uncomfortable and the bedroom carpets.The codo is very nice and was clean.