- Tom F. from Georgetown, Posted: 01/05/2021
Overall a great place to stay, views unbelievable.Very comfortable beds.The only thing was a lot of sand on the floors and furniture. Took approx. 2 hours to get it cleaned up.Overall though we would definetly return.
- Anonymous from Concord, Posted: 11/30/2020
Clean spacious property. Could use more comfortable family room furniture, we watched evening TV from the bedroom. Overall location to ammenities and shopping were great. Enjoyed our stay, right on the beach.
- Aaron W. from Toledo, Posted: 10/08/2020
My family had a great time here. The property was great. It had everything we needed and was in wonderful condition. We would love to stay here again.
- Anonymous from Geneva, Posted: 10/01/2020
I’m so glad we found this room online! So spacious, clean, updated and perfect for our family of 8. Nice views and great location too. We will definitely return and will probably stay in the same condo.
- Anonymous from Haysi, Posted: 08/03/2020
Wonderful rental condo! It was very up to date, clean, and had plenty of room. We had 2 families (7 people all together) staying there and we never once felt like we were crowded. All towels and extra sheets were individually wrapped up for extra cleanliness. The view of the beach was beautiful.
- Robin K. from Kannapolis, Posted: 10/08/2019
The outside building refurbishing I know is necessary but it was an inconvenience, drug a little paint into the foyer of the condo
- Della M. from Clemson, Posted: 09/30/2019
Surfmaster was undergoing renovation during our stay which we were made aware of prior to our vacation. The property was clean and well kept. My only complaint is with the unit itself. There were dirty dishes in the cabinets so I had to wash Everything Prior to use. The carpet was stained extremely bad. I’m surprised the owners have not replaced. The temperature dryer setting was taped to one degree so I couldn’t adjust to the setting I wanted. I’ve stayed in other units in the past that have been in better condition than this one.
- Matt M. from Winchester, Posted: 08/21/2019
it was very beautiful and peaceful
- Colleen F. from Sicklerville, Posted: 08/19/2019
Unit was in an excellent location! Plenty big enough for my family. Unit was clean. Very convenient having a washer and dryer in unit. Staff was very friendly especially the young lady at the office check in desk. Quiet area and very family oriented. Only downside was we didn’t want our vacation to end. Will definitely be back!
- Pat T. from Taylors, Posted: 07/29/2019
This was a great week. The condo is very roomy and has beautiful views from the balcony. we heard very little noise from the other condos around us. The only issues we had were very poor WiFi service, the water in the condo was either hot hot or cold and the fireworks on the beach right outside our location late at night. We would definitely stay at this location again.
- Christy C. from Clifton Forge, Posted: 07/01/2019
The unit was extremely roomy and very nice. However, it definitely needs some upgrades. But, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and Garden City Realty was awesome
- Mary I. from Shelbyville, Posted: 06/20/2016
WaS very nice. Room was clean. Staff was very nice. Location was great.
- Janet L. from Columbia, Posted: 08/03/2015
Beautifully appointed condominium with a wonderful ocean view. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to coming back again.
- Jacqueline A. from Hope Mills, Posted: 08/15/2013
Looking forward to stay @ this location next year!
- Thomas & Janet L. from Columbia, Posted: 08/04/2013
A wonderful time at a wonderful condominium. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to coming back next year.
- Anonymous from Kings Mountain, Posted: 09/01/2012
The accommodations were spacious and the view was fabulous. We throughly enjoyed our stay.
- Parbapee C. from Levittown, Posted: 08/20/2012
Great check in. Perfect location except for the air condition out side. on the 6th floor it was a bit annoying while on balcony. Higher up would have been better.
- Thomas & Janet L. from Columbia, Posted: 08/02/2012
Lots of fun in the sun. A great week at the beach. Loved every moment.