- Jane A. from Columbia, Posted: 07/18/2022
It eS great. The unit was well maintained, clean and beautiful. Beautiful views and quiet! We had a lovely time and have rented it for 2023.
- Dixie G. from Camden, Posted: 06/06/2022
Wonderful week with an amazing view of the Marina & Inlet!
- Anonymous from Barboursville, Posted: 04/05/2022
We really enjoyed the location and the view. Any issues, which were few were addressed immediately by maintenance.
- Michael L. from West Columbia, Posted: 12/20/2021
Great location and nice unit. Awesome marsh/inlet views. Short walk to beach. But we had difficulty with very close by internal construction work during our stay. A work truck was parked in our one assigned parking spot when we arrived after check-in. We resolved that within a half hour. But we woke up each of the next 3 mornings to hammering and drilling that continued on and off during the days. It didn’t ruin our stay, but sure put a damper on it. We did report this to the management team, but they said there was nothing they could do. We wish we would have known ahead of time.
- Tom A. from Johnstown, Posted: 09/17/2021
Condo has great view of the sunset. Only complaint was that 1 pool was not clean. Second pool was very clean.
- Steve S. from Midway, Posted: 09/06/2021
Condo was perfect. Only problem was dryer did not work . Garden city stepped up and refund ed money for that problem. First time renting with garden city have used dunes for scout 20 years. Garden city did a great job with everything
- Hugh D. from Fountain Inn, Posted: 09/04/2021
We had a very enjoyable week. The location and views are amazing- can’t beat the inlet views at sunset and watching boats. Beach is right across the street with easy access. Also, if you are a seafood fan you must try Gulf Stream located adjacent to the property.
- Danna G. from Big Flats, Posted: 08/18/2021
It was a wonderful place to stay and will certainly stay again some time.
- Anonymous from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 07/12/2021
A family holiday stay-cation! All the best rolled into one. Condo was lovely, comfortable and furnishings were lovely. Well outfitted! Beautiful sunset views of Murrell's Inlet, great activity at the marina, across street from the beach, and 2 private pools. Something for everyone...
- Amy G. from Roanoke, Posted: 06/14/2021
Staying at Marlin Quay was a wonderful experience! This unit was clean,had everything you needed and a spectacular view. We enjoyed the close proximity to the beach as well. It was a great week!!
- Owens C. from Columbia, Posted: 06/14/2021
- Dixie G. from Camden, Posted: 06/07/2021
Enjoyed our time with friends & family dropping in for dinner! The view was amazing, along with the boats coming in & out! Already rented for 2022!
- Adriana G. from Greenville, Posted: 04/11/2021
Beautiful view. Easy access to the beach.
- Chris H. from Mount Holly, Posted: 04/08/2021
Garden City Realty is extremely professional and a great Partner for booking a Vacation.
- Andy H. from Chapin, Posted: 01/17/2021
Comfortable condo overlooking Marlin Quay marina. Beautiful views! Enjoyed the balcony, and proximity to the ocean. Property is very convenient to Hwy 17,and gated for security.