Professional and Courteous Staff
Easy check in and check out
- Tom G. from Williamsburg, Posted: 11/28/2022
- Anonymous from Pickerington, Posted: 10/16/2022
The property overall is nice as always, but the room could have used a few things, like lightbulbs, clean dishes (food covered in cupboard) and u useable skillets. There was 1 covered in burned crust and a pot the same so I had to go buy my own.
- Timothy B. from Oak Hill, Posted: 07/25/2022
Very happy with our stay
- Billy C. from Canton, Posted: 07/19/2022
- Anonymous from Roanoke, Posted: 06/20/2022
The condo was amazing!! Garden City Reality was amazing to work with and made such a smooth check in for us. We were even called to check in early. Condo was clean amd had everything we needed. We are staying here again next year. The only down side was you can’t set chairs up in front of the condo. The life gaurd sets up chairs and umbrellas everyday and you are on ly aloud to sit behind them. One day she even moved are chairs because we set up before she got there. Very frustrating!
- Anonymous from Scranton, Posted: 04/25/2022
The condo was so clean and perfect. The view was amazing. The staff at Atalaya Towers were so nice and helpful with any and everything!!! The management at Garden City Realty were very nice and helpful also. I definitely couldn’t beat the rate and the fun I had on this trip! I did NOT want to leave! The view was perfect and so were the amenities! Excellent location, .5 mile walking distance to the pier and shops/food! Hopefully I will own one of these condos in the near future because this is where I would choose!!! But until then, yes, I will definitely be back!!!!!
Easy check-in and check-out
- Tom G. from Williamsburg, Posted: 11/29/2021
Outstanding holiday week at the beach
- Thomas & Dianne C. from Blenheim, Posted: 08/02/2021
excellent - Garden City Realty staff very helpful
- Lynda L. from Portage, Posted: 07/05/2021
Our family loves spending our vacations at the beach, We have used Atalaya towers for all of our trips.
- Pamela W. from Harrisville, Posted: 07/05/2021
Great location, pools and hot tub available! Loved the balcony!!
- Adele D. from Oswego, Posted: 05/02/2021
Place was nice. Right in beach. Indoor pool and hot tub were great. Some rooms are a little dated but clean. Lots of room. I’d stay again.
- John M. from Milford, Posted: 04/06/2021
- Anonymous from Olanta, Posted: 10/04/2020
- Teresa K. from Woodbridge, Posted: 10/02/2020
This condo is fabulous, we have stayed three times. The location is great, right on the beach. The kitchen is well equipped with pots, pans, dishes, etc. The beds are comfortable. We love eating lunch on the balcony, looking at the beautiful ocean views. My grandkids loved using both the indoor and outdoor pool. I highly recommend this unit.
- Joseph W. from Huntington, Posted: 07/13/2020
Great location and amazing views! Corner unit on 16th floor gives unobstructed views South and only partially obstructed North. This is the Southernmost high rise, so really nothing blocks your view. There was previous tenants linens in the room when we arrived, but that was quickly remedied by property management. Would stay again!
- Barbara H. from Petrolia, Posted: 06/22/2020
Very clean and bright .
- Tom G. from Williamsburg, Posted: 06/05/2020