Red Sky Travel Insurance
We understand that vacation travel is an investment and we want you to be able to relax in all stages of your vacation, even if the unexpected happens. Garden City Realty offers guests Red Sky Travel Insurance. Red Sky’s Sun Trip Preserver protects you before your departure, during your trip, and on your way home from a wide range of unforeseen events that could cancel or interrupt your travel plans. Coverage includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel delay, baggage delay, lost or stolen personal items, emergency accident and sickness medical expense and emergency evacuation, and 24-hour assistance services.
Because Anything Can Go Wrong
Hurricane, illness, and plenty more can spoil a vacation. Sun Trip Preserver vacation rental insurance provides the most complete protection for guests, reimbursing you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
- Mandatory Evacuation
- Job Loss
- Accidental Sickness
- Family Emergency
- Uninhabitable Accommodations
Sun Trip Preserver offers the broadest limits:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $1000 baggage delay coverage
Sun Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member, traveling companion or service animal
Sun Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service
If you have purchased Red Sky Travel Insurance, Sun Trip Preserver Plan, click here to print your official Insurance Policy.
Garden City Realty's Hurricane Policy
Garden City Realty does not have a separate policy for hurricanes. Guests who purchased travel insurance file a claim with the travel insurance company for reimbursement and guests who did not purchase travel insurance are subject to the standard cancellation policy.