- Cathy F. from Simpsonville, Posted: 08/16/2021
3rd time staying in a house on Easy Street, and this year was the best! Nice, clean, quiet,. We will stay here again!
- Anonymous from South Hill, Posted: 08/09/2021
Great home, easy walk to the beach and Garden City Realty was easy to work with. We had a great stay.
- Kevin T. from Columbus, Posted: 08/02/2021
My wife and I have booked our “beach week” through garden city realty three years running. We have our four grandkids and their parents with us. Total of eight and we want to be together. Perfect place for us has become “life is good on easy street”. Close to everything. Short walk to the beach. Very easy drive to any store,restaurant,or activity. Nice place well maintained. Family neighborhood. (Important to us). Garden city realty makes booking, check in and out painless as possible even with the obstacle of covid. Highly recommend fhis area and this realtor. No complaints. I would really have to dig to find one. 10 of 10.
- Scott N. from Roaring Brook Twp, Posted: 07/05/2021
Very happy with experience, one a/c issue handled immediately.
- Anonymous from Irmo, Posted: 06/28/2021
We enjoyed our time and home for the week.
- Robin J. from Lexington, Posted: 06/29/2020
What a wonderful home with all the amenities! The house was clean and bright! We will be back for sure!!
- Terry H. from Autryville, Posted: 05/28/2020
This is a great cottage, very clean and the prefect size for us. Short walk to the beach and the pier. We have rented from Garden City before, and they are so pleasant. We will be back for sure.
- Howard R. from Lugoff, Posted: 10/09/2019
accommodations were excellent. very clean,modern, and updated. location is great.
- Ernest J. from Kingstree, Posted: 09/05/2019
Wonderful location and place - newly remodeled and very nice and tastefully decorated!
- Anonymous from Johnsonville, Posted: 07/08/2019
Life's Good on Easy Street is a nice, well-maintained property. The location, layout, and amenities were all accurately noted in the property description. We would definitely consider the property in the future and would recommend to both friends and family.
- Anonymous from Hickory, Posted: 06/01/2019
Very cute house. Clean. Wonderful location. We had 4 adults & 3 kids in the house. Our vacation was wonderful.
- Anonymous from Ansted, Posted: 07/09/2018
The property was in a great location, and the house was very clean, when we arrived. We love the neighborhood. It's very quiet and relaxing. We love sitting out on the porch of the evenings, after our walk on the beach. We also enjoyed the ice cream shop right next to the pier. Garden City is a great place to take your family for vacation. We will definitely be renting this house again.
- Anonymous from State College, Posted: 05/31/2018
The property was well-maintained and perfect for our stay
- Kevin T. from Irwin, Posted: 07/27/2017
We had a great family vacation. The property was clean, friendly and comfy. Our only complaint was in regards to the late delay getting into the house. We are hoping to come back next summer!
- Merri S. from South Salem, Posted: 05/15/2017
Thanks to Garden City Realty for another great vacation experience. Our house was very clean and exactly as described. We had a fantastic week of great weather, a beautiful quiet beach and the wonderful area that is Garden City, SC.