- Dale G. from Greensburg, Posted: 04/17/2021
Totally enjoyed the accommodations as well as the location! Seriously considering returning in 2022.
- Helen H. from Jeffersonville, Posted: 10/23/2020
Love the unit, with a great view. The pictures does not give the property justice. I have been to Garden City and Surside several several times, but the first time for Surf Master. Plan to be back
- Charles T. from Burton, Posted: 10/21/2020
The room was very clean, very well furnished. The only complaint about the room was the water pooling on the deck and there seemed to be no drain to remove the water. We were not happy about the roof arangement over the deck with most of the deck not having a roof over it. We like to set on the deck during the day and the evening.
- Mary B. from Salem, Posted: 06/10/2020
- Kristian G. from Edinburgh, Posted: 08/12/2019
Wonderful memories that are affordable. I have recommended it to several friends. I can yell at my husband from the balcony when he is on the beach =)
- Anonymous from Pittsburgh, Posted: 08/12/2019
Condo was nicely laid out but there were a few things that should be addressed. having a album sitting out stating that none of the furniture should be moved and photos with each room laid made me feel like I really shouldn't be there. Closet in bedroom so jammed packed with stuff you were unable to use it. Door on to balcony sticks very bad and there should be some type of rug to wipe feet, because there was a large water puddle on the balcony so it was tricky getting in and out. When we arrived we were told that the condo was being cleaned and then would need to be inspected after several hours we were told they just finished the inspection and were given our keys arriving to our room house keeping was just leaving. We had arrived at 1:15 we did not get our keys until 4:15. Maybe if there was a waiting area or changing area where out of towns guest could change and use pool or the beach they would not feel frustrated
- Gerardo M. from Clarksburg, Posted: 07/22/2019
Everything was as expected, very nice apartment, clean , excelente view, the only problem for everyone was the elevator, working just one for all amount of people was no good , take stairs and make little exercise was good too
- Kathy G. from Bristol, Posted: 07/15/2019
The week we spent at Surf Master was truly a wonderful experience! The family had an awesome time. The unit was clean, comfortable and we felt right at home. We had a beautiful ocean front view and spacious. comfortable condo experience. We highly recommend Surf Master for you next vacation.
- Anonymous from Chicora, Posted: 06/25/2019
We had good experiences except the elevator was dysfunctional numerous times
- Kent A. from Douglasville, Posted: 06/17/2019
great view, clean & well kept unit, close to great seafood at the inlet & far away enough from myrtle beach traffic
- Anonymous from Forest City, Posted: 05/27/2019
We stayed 10 days in this unit in May. We enjoyed the quiet peacefulness of this oceanfront property. Even though it was bike week, and the bikes were loud at times,it was not too bad. The condo had everything we needed. We prepared some meals there and enjoyed them on the lovely balcony. We also dined out. We love Bubba's Fish Shack in Surfside as well as River City Cafe. You can easily walk to the Conch Café. We also walked to the Garden City Pier and enjoyed ice cream at Painter's while listening to the band play music on the pier. The living room furniture was very comfortable and clean. The bedroom was very nice, however the mattress was not very comfortable. Thankfully we had brought our air mattress and that worked great for me to sleep on in the living area. Best sleep ever just listening to the surf. The sofa will make a bed and there is a small roll away bed, but I prefer my air mattress. The kitchen is very nicely done. The granite counter tops and stainless appliances made cooking a pleasure. We would definitely consider staying in this unit again.
- Dale G. from Greensburg, Posted: 04/19/2019
Def on our 2020 bucket list!
- Dennis B. from Churubusco, Posted: 11/02/2018
Our stay at Surf Master 702 was very relaxing. Everything was clean and neat. The location to the beach, restaurants and shopping was ideal. Hope to stay here again sometime.
- George T. from Lavale, Posted: 08/20/2018
SurfMaster 702 is just like being at home, even better because you are in Beautiful Garden City South Carolina and at the ocean
- Kristian G. from Edinburgh, Posted: 07/25/2018
I cant believe we can afford such a wonderful experience! 702 is fantastic and comfy! The appliances are great, and it has a washer and dryer!! We have stayed 5 years. my husband and I and our 2 kids. there is no better view/balcony! Property management is awesome (Jackie rocks)!
- Greg T. from Ypsilanti, Posted: 05/21/2018
The condo was perfect, the location is amazing and the staff are helpful and friendly. You can't go wrong staying at the Surfmaster. This is my 5th year.
- Christina R. from Denver, Posted: 05/15/2018
- Christina R. from Denver, Posted: 05/01/2018
- Christina R. from Denver, Posted: 03/03/2018
- Christina R. from Denver, Posted: 02/17/2018
- Perry M. from Piedmont, Posted: 10/29/2017
We really enjoy staying @ Surfmaster & have stayed there for many years.
- Sarah B. from Ooltewah, Posted: 10/23/2017
Clean,well appointed, beautiful kitchen. The condo staff is helpful and friendly.
- George T. from Lavale, Posted: 08/15/2017
The place was like being at home...everything was spot on. I can't find one thing to not like, except the rain...lol
- Kristian G. from Edinburgh, Posted: 07/24/2017
you wont find a nicer condo this size. the place is great/ no better balcony anywhere. I can read and yell to my kids on the beach. Jackie, and everyone else at Garden City are sweet, and remembered our family! Very nice- second home
- Anonymous from Oxford, Posted: 06/12/2017
Our stay at the Surfmaster was fantastic! Great view, had everything we needed to be comfortable during our family vacation. Would stay again anytime!
The kitchen was updated. Our stay was very pleasant and we would definitely stay again.
- Anonymous from Crown city, Posted: 05/14/2017
The condo 702 at the surfmaster was clean and nicely decorated.
- Robert H. from Urbana, Posted: 05/01/2017
Facilities were excellent. Lodging was supberb. Fishing was good. Beaching was relaxing!
- Anonymous from West Chazy, Posted: 04/18/2017
Condo was clean and as described. Shower could use an update as it seemed weak under feet. King sized bed was very comfortable and the cot was actually cozy as well. Overall, condo was very pleasing and kitchen offered everything needed to prepare meals. Included linen package and washer/dryer were a real plus.
- Donald V. from Moscow, Posted: 04/18/2017
had a wonderful time, the staff ws great and would sty there again.
- Allison S. from Murrells Inlet , Posted: 01/20/2017
Unit was nicely furnished and decorated although bathrooms were dated. Great view!
- Emily P. from Anderson, Posted: 09/25/2016
My wife and I had a great experience with this rental. The room was clean and had been recently updated. The balcony view was excellent and we will not hesitate on renting this unit again in the future.
- David W. from Uniontown, Posted: 07/04/2016
This was a beautiful condo to stay in! Everything was clean and in good condition. The owners thought of everything to make the perfect vacation from books to games! The interior design was beautiful and showed pride in ownership. I would definitely rent this unit again and the cherish the memories made there!
- James B. from Wyomissing, Posted: 05/31/2016
A good time was had by all (two of us) in a nice condo situated in a great location.
- Anonymous from Streetsboro, Posted: 10/10/2015
Nice and restfull vacation. Management staff was helpful when asked.
- Michelle P. from Paden City, Posted: 09/20/2015
We stayed at the Surf Master #702, dearly loved the balcony, and view. The rooms were very clean, and nicely decorated, a real home away from home.
- Melissa K. from Hinton, Posted: 08/03/2015
We love Garden City Beach and the Surfmaster.
- Kristian G. from Edinburgh, Posted: 07/27/2015
you cant get closer to the beach than this condo. I can talk to my kids from our balcony. The condo is clean, and has washer/dryer and full kitchen. Great for my husband, me and our 2 kids. This was our second stay and we will return next year
- Linda H. from Glen Allen, Posted: 12/12/2014
Great location. Great view of ocean. Very nice selection of pots and pans everything you need. Very clean.
- Cathy M. from Sylvania, Posted: 11/03/2014
HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. UNIT WAS CLEAN. STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL.
- Charlotte A. from Johnson City, Posted: 10/12/2014
The first day we got there, the sun was wonderful. It began to rain and practically rained the rest of our stay. We enjoyed the condo and got plenty of rest. We had lost our niece the day before we got there so we were looking forward to some sunshine.
- Tammy J. from Knoxville, Posted: 09/09/2014
We had a great time and were pleased with the pools and the way the staff at the Surf Master kept things orderly and clean. The unit was nice but I reported to maintenance that we had a leak in the tub and a cabinet door that did not close properly. They never came to look at it or fix it. I hope the next guest have it fixed before their week. The only problem we saw was the cabinets have an odor when opened that is very offensive and smelled like moth balls. Otherwise the accommodations were very good.
- Anonymous from Ashburn, Posted: 09/03/2014
Great week in Garden City. Less crowded then N Myrtle and totally worth the extra 45 minute drive.
- Kristian G. from Edinburgh, Posted: 08/13/2014
we will go to this condo every year from here on out. so close to the beach, and nicer than the pix!! Clean! Awesome! I was shocked we could afford something so nice! Balcony is huge! Quiet and private!
- Anonymous from Indian Trail, Posted: 05/28/2014
Great Place to Stay. I would recommend it to Friends and Family.
- Robert W. from Marshallville, Posted: 04/22/2014
Very nice & clean condo.had a great time Can't wait for next visit Price also in line
- Annette H. from Trautman, Posted: 03/14/2014
Jackie at Garden City Reality super helpful. Greets location and condo real homey. Our town should be listed as Troutman.
- Jeffrey S. from Newbo, Posted: 08/26/2013
It was good
- Melissa R. from Millers Creek, Posted: 08/16/2013
We have stayed at Surfmaster with our family for the past 5 or more years and every year it is fantastic. The room was very clean and inviting. The couch isn't that great but who goes to the beach to sit in the room right? We love how close it is located to the pier and all the fun stuff in Garden City. Parking was a little frustrating this year and when checking out had some difficulties finding a cart but overall it was a vacation to remember. We will be back next year for sure!!!
- Jeremy M. from Grove City, Posted: 06/24/2013
had a great time, love staying at the surfmaster. stayed there several times and loved everytime. we liked this room the least out of all our past stays at the surfmaster.
- Sylvain P. from Granby, Posted: 05/06/2013
I will return.
- Anonymous from Dover, Posted: 04/03/2013
Beautiful beach, sunrise, dolphins, condos balcony is a great spot. Wonderful location, close to bars, restauants, grocery stores, gas stations and of course right on the beach.
- Larry S. from Mooresville, Posted: 11/05/2012
- Steven B. from Barboursville, Posted: 10/01/2012
Had a wonderful time and stay at the Surfmaster. Will stay again.
- Brenda K. from Souderton, Posted: 08/13/2012
- Anonymous from Boonville, Posted: 04/22/2012
This property was great. We spent 4 days at Surfmaster and we loved every minute of it.
- Anonymous from Boylston, Posted: 04/14/2012
The condo was great. Very nicely decorated and very spacious and comfortable. Everything was in very good shape and it was very clean. The location was perfect. We were able to walk to many places.
- Anonymous from Kernersville, Posted: 02/15/2012
Thanks for staying with us and your feedback on this property. We are sorry you had trouble getting in touch with us. Since your stay this owner has re-sealed this window and the issue has been resolved.
- Garden City Realty staff
THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THE AIR COMING IN THE BEDROOM FROM THE WINDOW. IT BLEW SO HARD THAT YOU COULD SEE THE BLINDS AND CURTAINS MOVING. WE STUFFED PAPER TOWELS INTO THE CRACK. WHEN I GOT HOME, I ATTEMPTED TO CALL THE OFFICE AND BOTH PHONES WERE ON ANSWERING MACHINE MODE. ALSO, I TRIED TO E-MAIL THEM AND IT CAME BACK TO ME. I JUST GAVE UP!
- Anonymous from Bristol, Posted: 10/10/2011
We loved the accomodations. Everything was very clean I enjoyed not having to worry about bringing linens and towels. The free service was a huge benefit.
up in the morning and being able to walk right outside to the beach. We are planning to stay again next year with more of the family!
- Anonymous from Pendleton, Posted: 09/19/2011
We stayed at Surfmaster for our honeymoon, and had a fantastic time. Our condo was clean and cheerful. The views off of the balcony were spectacular. It is a little more laid back in Garden City than in Myrtle Beach, and we enjoyed that. I loved waking
the units. This one had a microwave that did not work and the dishwasher soap dispenser did not open. I washed all our dishes by hand. If you can overlook things like this, this is a great place to stay.
- Earl & Carol W. from Mars, Posted: 08/22/2011
Thank you for taking the time to complete the user review. The owners have put a new microwave and a new dishwasher in this property. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.
- Garden City Realty staff
We've stayed at Surfmaster before and love the location. There are only two of us so we rent a one-bedroom apartment which is plenty big. We really enjoy sitting on the large balcony with a perfect ocean view. There is always something a little off with
- Anonymous from Richfield, Posted: 08/10/2011
Property was very quiet and relaxing.
- Clay/Paula M. from Murrells Inlet, Posted: 07/12/2011
other than the air condtioning problem the stay was very exceptional.