- Anonymous from Columbia, Posted: 10/15/2019
House was in good location , clean - no bad surprises
- Jean M. from Greer, Posted: 10/07/2019
Wonderful vacation staying at Banana Pancakes! The view from the back porch, was great! A good place to sit & "chill"! Also had very good weather!!
- Anonymous from Draper, Posted: 09/19/2019
We enjoyed our stay. The house was spacious enough for our 2 families to gather and enjoy each other.
- Anonymous from Whitmire, Posted: 08/08/2019
Great House to stay in the only thing is the the Homeowners need to update the living room furniture not very comfortable to sit on!!
- Tracy K. from Hiddenite, Posted: 05/07/2019
The house is great and Beautiful Marsh View!!
- Danny T. from Florence, Posted: 03/31/2019
It was A great stay in a really nice well kept house,will more than likely stay again in the future. I would recommend it.
- Anonymous from Fort Lawn, Posted: 06/11/2018
We had a great time! This is our 2nd time staying here. We love the house and location. Needs dark curtains in the bedrooms to allow you sleep in late if you like. We hung a blanket over the window otherwise we were up at the crack of dawn every day. The sofa and chairs aren't made for lazing around in but it is very pretty and beachy.
- Brian K. from West Seneca, Posted: 04/15/2018
Very good experience
- Jane W. from Salley, Posted: 03/27/2018
This was the first time I rented a house and the process was easy and everything was wonderful.
- Shane S. from Rockwell, Posted: 11/07/2017
Stayed here for a short fishing trip. Under deck parking was great. Place was perfect for 4 guys. Kitchen was a little small as well as the bathrooms, but for us guys it was fine. Back screened porch and outside deck overlooking marsh was nice to sit on in the afternoon. Will definitely look at staying here next year as well.
- Cathleen S. from DeRuyter, Posted: 11/05/2017
My husband said very homey.
- Larry C. from Greensboro, Posted: 10/03/2017
Floors needed vacuuming, otherwise very delightful, well decorated, pleasant and comfortable stay. The marsh views were spectacular. The location very good, close to pier and beach, not far drives to restaurants, etc.
- Sherry L. from Charleston, Posted: 09/18/2017
We have stayed in this house for 2 weeks the last 2 years and plan on staying many more. It's in the perfect location and has everything we need and more. We had a small issue when we first arrived this year. We called about it and within 5 minutes they came and fixed the problem!
- Jared B. from Mount Pleasant, Posted: 08/29/2017
Beach Treat provided our family with the escape we were looking for. Located across the street from the beach access, we were able to enjoy sunrises in the morning and sunsets in the evening! The availability of both an open-air and screened in porch added to the majesty of watching the sun make its final curtain call for the day. There was ample parking and a great play area for the kids that included a marsh front bench swing. Beach Treat was immaculately clean and comfortable and we will certainly stay here again!
- Anonymous from Florence, Posted: 06/20/2017
It was an amazing relaxing time !
- Robin N. from Camden, Posted: 05/31/2017
Very nice place .Perfect location. We had a great time.
When we first arrived at the home there were a few issues such as a broken gas barbeque and faulty coffee maker. The next day we spoke with Patricia at the realty office and she had the problems solved by the end of the day. We certainly appreciated her prompt attention to our concerns
- David S. from Belleville, Posted: 05/10/2017
We had a pleasurable stay at the home on Easy St.
- Sherry L. from Charleston, Posted: 09/19/2016
We had a blast!!!!
- Tammy C. from Waxhaw, Posted: 05/16/2016
This was a great house, rooms were beautifully decorated and furniture was in great shape. The screened in porch was an awesome place to enjoy the evening playing board games without getting bit or rained on. The only thing that I would mention, if the marsh gets too high, the parking area will flood. We had this experience two nights in a row when the tide rose to 7 feet (which was due to the new moon) but since we did not know until we arrived back from dinner, we could not get out of the car without walking through five inches of water. Other than this, the house was fabulous!
- Claudette J. from Fairview, Posted: 10/19/2015
The house was at the end of the street with an awesome view of the marsh from the screened-in back porch.
- Anonymous from Wilmington, Posted: 09/20/2015
- Anonymous from Lawndale, Posted: 08/03/2015
Loved the property location and the screened in back over the marsh was a great place to relax and enjoy the view.
- Anonymous from Ivoryton, Posted: 07/27/2015
overall our stay was a pleasant one. Taking into consideration that it is an old home, more attention should be given to the furnishings especially the sofa in living room, was soil so we covered it, also the curtains need some updating. while I understand that it is a rental property the rugs were soil, wood floors would have been better suited. Also the trash can in kitchen should have had a lid and master bedroom sink drain is very slow. We loved the screened in porch and the fact that there was available music out there, and had entrance from the rear, close to the beach and pier, we also liked the fact that there was a washer and dryer and no shortage of hot water, other than that we had a great time.
- Anonymous from Bishopville, Posted: 04/08/2015
great week. Great weather helped. Open doors and let the breeze flow through. Peaceful and quiet area. Nice view
- Beth H. from Florence, Posted: 09/15/2014
We LOVED our stay at Beach Treat. The location was perfect. We loved sitting on the screened in back porch at night. The only 2 drawbacks that we have are that it majorly floods under the house when it rains and the master bedroom was extremely warm, so much so that we had to go purchase a fan to be able to sleep in there. Other than those things, we loved it!!! Great place to make memories with our family!
- Anonymous from Advance, Posted: 09/08/2014
- Christopher N. from Bethel, Posted: 08/27/2014
We loved our stay at Beach Treat! The house was very clean. The beach was close. The house has nice privacy.
- Cheryl M. from Corryton, Posted: 05/26/2014
We loved the location, screened porch, marsh view and close walk to beach.
- Barbara B. from Gretna, Posted: 10/07/2013
Had a great time and plan to come back next year!!!!!
- Anonymous from Advance, Posted: 09/23/2013
We loved our stay at Beach Treat. The house was perfect. We have already placed a deposit for next year!
- James S. from Columbia Station, Posted: 07/09/2013
House was great. Word of advise. Don't bring the mother in law!
- Teresa H. from Greenville, Posted: 06/10/2013
Had a fabulous family vacation.
- Stacy P. from Charlotte, Posted: 04/08/2013
Loved the quiet but convenient location. Lovely, clean, inviting home. We would definitely rent here again and will recommend to friends.
- Javier R. from Lawrence, Posted: 06/01/2012
The home did a few repairs, bathroom floor, towel bar in one of the bathrooms kept falling.
Overall, great, however.
- Yorkanne S. from Leesville, Posted: 10/03/2011
Beautiful view of the marsh at all times of day. The wildlife was great to view. The beach just a short walk. Would love to stay again.
- Kevin G. from Marysville, Posted: 08/15/2011
Location was nice and somewhat isolated, which made it nice. There were a few items that could be improved/upgraded. The stove was acceptable, but oven was difficult to cook with. Bathroom door in Master bedroom would not latch
- Ted Y. from Stokesdale, Posted: 08/09/2011
Overall the property was what we were expecting in that price range. It was convenient to the pier, shopping, dining and beach access. The quiet cul-de-sac was nice too. Only drawbacks were previous renters had put dirty dishes back in cabinets and the refrigerator was having trouble staying cold.
- Rhonda/Scott M. from Mount Airy, Posted: 06/21/2011
We have stayed at this location for the past 2 years and have absolutely loved it. It's quiet and so relaxing. We plan to return again next year. The deck overlooking the marsh is wonderful.