- Anonymous from Wixom, Posted: 08/23/2021
Nice accommodations. Clean upon arrival. Tropical pool area. Convenient restaurant across the street.
- Anonymous from Indian Trail, Posted: 07/26/2021
Our family has stayed in another condo at this location for several years but first year staying in 1K. Condo was clean, kitchen was okay with only minimal supplies, master bed could be tightened so bed doesn't shift when one moves, overall nice condo. We'll be back to A Place at the Beach!
- Maggie S. from Bel Air, Posted: 07/05/2021
This condo was clean and well maintained. It had a nice balcony and was very close to the pool and beach. We enjoyed our stay!
- Sarah S. from Annapolis, Posted: 07/13/2020
A very good experience overall in a great location. Would recommend a table to go with the chairs on the porch and a lamp in the back bedroom but everything else was great.
I needed and more, very well equipped! Only issue I had was the water was
Not hot enough and as soon as I called it was taken care of!
Thanks for making my stay perfect!
- Judy H. from Cleveland, Posted: 06/25/2019
Loved the condo, would definitely stay there again! I had everything
- Anonymous from Moneta, Posted: 10/23/2017
We always request this rental unit. Tastefully decorated, clean, well stocked kitchen, lovely grounds. I would also like to say that the personnel was so helpful.
- Erica G. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 08/14/2017
We enjoyed our stay and the use of A Place At The Beach 1K. Very well equipped and nicely appointed. The only thing we felt it needed was a new mattress in the master and for the pull out. Both have seen better days. Other than that, we loved the rental!
- Anonymous from Lewes, Posted: 09/27/2016
Weather a bit dreary; however, we enjoyed the stay very much. The facility was very comfortable and enjoyable. There were some maintenance issues that I reported to the rental agent at checkout. We would stay there again.
- wayne d. from la plata, Posted: 09/16/2016
the place 1K needs new appliances other than that it was a nice place to stay
- Leslie D. from Columbia, Posted: 07/11/2016
It was very nice. The condo was well equipped for the week I took kitchen utensils, etc. but was pleasantly surprised that I did not have to use them
- George M. from Middletown, Posted: 06/06/2016
Very enjoyable, GCR is always our first choice
The wifi was very weak could not watch Netflix also cell phone signal very weak and there were four different carriers among family members.
Also the condo was beautifully decorated but very small, for eight people and there is no washer and dryer in the unit. (I did not take that in consideration when I booked the unit.) There is an on site laundry room however with ample washer and dryers.
The first night we arrived there was no hot water and also one day air conditioner did not seem to be working but called maintenance and both issues were promptly and professionally addressed.
- Nancy W. from Louisville, Posted: 06/18/2015
The Condo was in a great location, right across from the Marlin Quay Marina. The Inlet, also located across from the condo, was so picturesque.
- Anonymous from Moneta, Posted: 10/16/2014
This unit was tastefully furnished, well equipped kitchen. Large deck area around pool. Lovely, well maintained grounds.
- Robert N. from Forest Hill, Posted: 09/03/2014
my family and I enjoyed the accommodations at 1K
2. Overall decent place
3. Bathroom shower door moldy/mildew
4. Front door closer was very rusty and needs to be replaced
5. Rear sliding door screen very torn and needs to be replaced.
6. Owner needs to spend some money on upkeep.
7. 2 Chairs on deck that are uncomfortable and tilt forward and there is no table on the deck to sit and enjoy a lunch on the deck.
8. Rate was reasonable for the unit.
Rest of the place was in good shape and I would rent again but maybe select a different unit than 1K. My family had a nice time and that was most important
- Robert N. from Forest Hill, Posted: 08/29/2013
1. Kitchen well stocked
- Anonymous from Pataskala, Posted: 08/15/2013
Have stayed at this location before and have had better experiences. Not too fond of the hardwood floors. Black mold around the master bedroom shower. For being air conditioned, it only felt like half the condo was cooled.
- Wendy S. from Birdsboro, Posted: 09/10/2012
The property is very clean and well kept. And it's at the perfect location! We enjoyed our stay and will definately re-rent this property again when we vaction to South Carolina!
- Anonymous from Lexington, Posted: 07/09/2012
It was convenient to the beach and not too crowded. We had a great time!
- Elizabeth H. from Lexington, Posted: 06/25/2012
Great location-family oriented. Our unit was very clean and in fact, this is the second time we have reserved this same unit. It is very convenient to the pool and washerette.Will definitely be back!