- Anonymous from Leesburg, Posted: 08/21/2023
Great rental experience. Place was clean and location was perfect. Beautiful views. Only complaint were the beds. Very uncomfortable. Need new mattresses in all rooms.
- Steven C. from Troutville, Posted: 08/14/2023
Very nice facilities. The storm was a little scary when the power went out. Wish we could have gotten notice of how to turn the AC back on that night instead of next day. Everything else was great.
- Becky C. from Westerville, Posted: 07/03/2023
Live to be right on the beach and Penthouse F at Surfmaster by the Sea was the perfect setup for home base for our four sets of families who stayed elsewhere. Some in the same building and some just up the road. With the huge kitchen, common area and wraparound balcony, there was more than enough for everyone at meals. Well equipped condo with lots of baking sheets, large pots and pans for cooking for all.
- Keith R. from Warren, Posted: 05/15/2023
- Kenneth A. from Mechanicsville, Posted: 03/20/2023
Stunning views and beautiful unit. Only issue was repair work was scheduled without us knowing for two days during our stay
- Peggy W. from Olean, Posted: 10/31/2022
We had a wonderful vacation at Surfmaster Penthouse F. The condo was spacious, clean and very comfortably furnished. It was our second stay here and we will be back!
- Nicole A. from Barnegat Township, Posted: 09/24/2022
This by far has been the best place I've stayed when vacationing here. I feel in love with this place and didn't want to leave.
- Anonymous from Wheeling, Posted: 08/08/2022
This was the best rental property we have ever stayed at when visiting Myrtle Beach. Highly recommend surfmaster penthouse F.
- Michael M. from Gallipolis, Posted: 07/28/2022
Was a very clean condo
- Anonymous from Sidman, Posted: 07/18/2022
Great! Fantastic place to stay.
- HANNAH H. from THURMAN, Posted: 06/23/2022
Easy check in and out.
- Pamela H. from Johnson City, Posted: 06/13/2022
Beautiful roomy and tasteful decor. Deck was perfect and views. Only needed an inside hall rug for those few rainy days.
- Jen D. from Woodstock, Posted: 04/11/2022
Penthouse F was a beautiful place to stay - one of the very best I've experienced. I have zero complaints and am looking forward to my next stay. Everything you need is supplied, everything was clean, the beds were comfortable, the balcony and hot tub are to die for. Being right on the beach is amazing. Thanks so much for everything.
- Peter K. from Misssissauga, Posted: 03/22/2022
We really loved our stay at Surf Master Penthouse F. The apartment is large and airy, with wall to wall windows in the living room, which gave a fantastic view of the beach and ocean. The beds were very comfortable, there were ample towels supplied and the kitchen is well stocked with cookware and utensils. If you plan on cooking, you will have to bring your own condiments and spices, as the cupboards and fridge were completely empty. This probably was partly due to Covid precautions, and was therefore understandable. The only minor drawback was that there were no lamps at all in the unit. Having a bedside lamp by which to read would have been a nice touch. Overall, we loved our week here and would readily recommend it and book it again if we find ourselves in Garden City.
The condo was huge and the patio was massive. Everything was well appointed. We really enjoyed our stay
- Anonymous from Simpsonville, Posted: 01/18/2022
We rented penthouse F for new year’s week. Working with garden city realty was great and the digital check in process was very convenient
- Leigh Ann T. from West Union, Posted: 07/26/2021
This property is incredibly maintained and was everything we needed for a great stay!
- Anonymous from Canton, Posted: 07/19/2021
This condo is awesome. Comfortable furniture with a fabulous view. Only complaint was the lack of lamps in all of the bedrooms. I assume the owners will rectify that next season. If you like to read in bed bring a book lite or Kindle Fire.
- Stephen R. from Taylors, Posted: 05/31/2021
We always have a great time when we stay in Penthouse F
- Anonymous from Washington, Posted: 05/24/2021
We loved the building and Penthouse F. Great location, quiet enough, (fireworks, but those were done by 10pm). The only problem was the door lock broke, we couldn’t get in, had to wait @1 hour(not bad), but there was no master key and it had to be drilled. That being the only problem, made for a wonderful week!
This condo is gorgeous, clean and well decorated. It is totally worth every penny. We are here for the week and will be back for sure! The hot tub is amazing!
- Jennifer T from Denver nc , Posted: 11/22/2020
- Anonymous from Loganville, Posted: 11/09/2020
Wished we could have stayed longer, not ready to come home
The renovations were spot on. A huge improvement compared to what they were with last owner. We were pleased. Family came again too and they thought it was a huge improvement also. Close to restaurants and shopping.
- Betty or Robert B. from Asheboro, Posted: 11/02/2020
We had a great vacation in this unit again.
Views from balcony can not be beat. Will definitely come back !
- Rebecca H. from Knoxville, Posted: 06/15/2020
Best we have stayed in yet ! Beautifully updated with everything you need for a family.