- Patricia C. from Cowpens, Posted: 08/22/2021
Good location. Nice and clean.
- Anonymous from Rutherford College, Posted: 06/07/2021
Great location! Nice condo, has everything you need! Will definitely stay here again !
Care and concern had a maintenance request for the place they were there within a hour!!
- Charles W. from Hemrico, Posted: 09/30/2019
Great from the start nice people.
- Linda K. from Frederick, Posted: 09/16/2019
It was ok. The condo had an odd smell, but it didn’t stop us from having a good time.
- Elaine E. from Effingham, Posted: 08/16/2017
Great family vacation
- Stephen H. from Blythewood, Posted: 07/24/2017
Overall very nice Condo...but those who wish to come and work some are going to be surprise that the Internet is quite slow and needs to have speed increased as everyone today is connected with their lives and speed is key.
- Christopher T. from Columbia, Posted: 08/11/2015
A little upset about the fact that I couldn't rent it from Sunday to Saturday due to a conflicting schedule back in Columbia. so I lost a nights stay ($200.00 ish) I'll probably go with something more flexible going forward.
- Walter C. from Gastonia, Posted: 11/12/2014
Very pleasant stay and great location. Only drawback to a resounding recommendation is the overall aging of the décor. 1980-1990 feel and old furnishings. Garden City is a great location and Garden City Realty is a wonderful company to deal with. Will call on them again in the future.
- Dean S. from Lexington, Posted: 08/07/2014
I have stayed in several rental properties with Garden City realty and I have been very happy with all of them. This condo just happens to be one of my favorites. Close to pier, on the beach, close to stores and everything else I am interested in. The only issue I had was the WiFi is hit or miss as far as signal strength and the description said there were two flat screen high def TV's and there are regular standard tube tv's. But I don't speand much time on either while I am there so it was not a huge deal.
- Darlene M. from Dawsonville, Posted: 09/28/2012
- Susan F. from Easley, Posted: 08/27/2012
we love garden city. garden city reality is who we try to always rent from. sea oaks is in great location the building does need work and paint but we would stay there again.
- John C. from Biglerville, Posted: 08/27/2012
- Anonymous from Winchester, Posted: 08/20/2012
The master bathroom only had a small stand up shower I would of preferred the master bathroom to have had a full tub and shower.
My wife and I joke to each other saying we would buy it if we could. My only wish is that there was a recyclable pick up at the location but other than that we love it. We plan to be back next year too.
- Dean S. from Lexington, Posted: 07/09/2012
We have stayed in this same condo numerous times and have always loved it and hated to leave. It is close enough to all attractions yet far enough away to avoid the congestion.
- Dorothy V. from Columbia, Posted: 07/25/2011
We had ocean front condo, wonderful view. Great pool. Good parking. Unable to wash dishes. Dishwasher door would not close. Air conditioner in condo was not working when we arrived but maintaince came right away to fix it.
- Dean S. from Lexington, Posted: 06/27/2011
My family and I love Garden City Beach. The first time we came we stayed in this same room 7 years ago. We have traveled with other families as a group and stayed in two other condos, all very nice, but this one (even though its older than some others) has screen in balcony, nice location, very nice clean room, and you never lose the beach at high tide. We like this room so much we have stayed in it five times out of the seven.