- Michael S. from Bryan, Posted: 04/03/2022
Unfortunately this wasn't a vacation,we came down due to a unexpected death in the family.Garden City Realty was very helpful in finding us a place last minute.The Property looked the same as the pictured.
- Brian B. from Washington, Posted: 11/29/2021
We have stayed here before and we keep forgetting to tell you that we can only get one of the sets of keys to work the lock.
- Anonymous from East Stroudsburg, Posted: 07/27/2021
We were thrilled that we were able to get in the condo by noon. With 2 small grandchildren, that was a big help. Thank you!! The condo was so clean (just a few carpet stains in master bedroom) and having the pool so close (and the beach across the street) was so convenient. We had the best vacation!
- Brian B. from Washington, Posted: 04/11/2021
nice place to stay. They were doing repairs to stairs,railing andflooringon the balconies.
- Anonymous from Concord, Posted: 10/17/2020
We had a great experience. It was comfortable and clean. Bathrooms need a little updating especially those toilets, they are too small. We thought we didnt have a coffee a coffee machine and the rental company quickly got us a new one. The pool was great and the beach steps away. They also have good of beach chairs and equipment.
- Carolyn W. from Pelion, Posted: 06/22/2020
The condo's decor is well done. The beds were very comfortable. Great location right across the street from the beach. Pool is huge and convenient. We had a very nice time. The only thing I would recommend is replacing some of the spoons. I think they may have been caught in the disposal a time or two. Thanks
- Brooke C. from Round Hill, Posted: 04/23/2019
Overall, great stay! Fair warning the scenic fall puzzle is missing pieces, don't let yourself be driven crazy over it, lol. So close to beach, great floor plan for families.
- Patricia F. from Staten Island, Posted: 01/10/2018
This rental was nice. It is probably great in the summer time. We happen to come when the weather was cold and had a snow/ice storm. But, we did the best we could. First time staying in Surfside, usually stay in Garden City. We all enjoyed ourselves.
- David B. from Traphill, Posted: 08/28/2017
Our stay at floral villa was great! Much needed time away, nice, quiet, and peaceful! Would definitely stay here again.
- Melissa D. from Carlisle, Posted: 08/14/2017
The condo is beautiful! Beds are comfortable, living room furniture good. Kitchen small, but manageable. Nice large deck and great location - just across the street from the beach.
- Benjamin D. from Willoughby, Posted: 06/28/2017
Overall me and my guests had a wonderful experience. we enjoyed the beach and everything that Surfside and Myrtle Beach had to offer. We would definitely come back in the future.
- Jean M. from Greer, Posted: 05/22/2017
Wonderful time at Harley Davidson Bike Week 2017. Condo was clean, pool & yard was clean, good location, could see the ocean from the balcony. I would highly recommend Flora Villa!
- David S. from Weirton, Posted: 05/15/2017
Everything was what was expected. things went well. garden city responded to our needs well.
- Stanley S. from Knoxville, Posted: 06/06/2016
What a great condo at a great location. Absolutely loved our stay here. The condo is conveniently located across the street from the beach and the pool was very clean. One of the best vacations we ever had, and a lot of it had to do with the condo. The condo was very clean, and was kept up to date. Loved the big TV to watch the game and loved having both patios (front and back). Will absolutely rent here again.
- Jennifer G. from Pasadena, Posted: 08/17/2015
- Patti R. from MOUNT AIRY, Posted: 07/06/2015
This condo unit has become our favorite.
- Judy N. , Posted: 09/03/2014
Great time!place was great! Stayed at Floral Villa many times we love this place!
- Jennifer G. from Pasadena, Posted: 09/01/2014
- Dianne Y. from Charlotte, Posted: 08/06/2014
We had a nice time. The house was very nice although the TVs in the front bedrooms did not work and the remotes needed new batteries on the other TVs that did work.
- Dwight W. from South Williamsport, Posted: 06/23/2014
The condo was very nice and clean. We really enjoyed our stay and hated to leave. My only real complaint was the vertical blinds in bedrooms 2 & 3 need to be replaced. There were panes missing .
- Andrea/Richard B. from Nickelson, Posted: 09/02/2013
The place was very nice. Couldn't understand why we were not allowed to bring a cargo trailer. There was a large parking lot that only had 1 car parked there all week and the units were full. Would have made traveling less crowded.
- Anonymous from Ansonia, Posted: 08/04/2013
1) DVD player only worked half the time 2) large burner on stove didn't work 3) master bedroom bathroom toilet handle and door handle broke ( I fixed). A little preventive maintenance goes a long way
- Cynthia D. from Hillsville, Posted: 09/27/2012
This was our 2nd stay at Flora Villa and we plan on staying here every year. Love the pool, the people, the price and how close it is to the beach. You just can't beat it. It really has it all. See you next year...
- John B. from Aurora, Posted: 07/09/2012
Location was perfect. Apartment was very well supplied with accessories (pots, pans, griddle, iron, flatware, dishes, measuring spoons, etc.). Some furnishings were a bit dated and the interior doors would not lock. The location in the complex was great and our stay there was well worth while.
- Anonymous from Old Fort, Posted: 09/04/2011
The only thing I would suggest is IF a unit sleeps 8 then you need to have comfortable seating for the same number of guests.
I would also love to see more of a beach look for the funiture and/or decorations. Just not the cheesy kind.
- Effie T. from Clinton, Posted: 06/28/2011
This was the 4th time we have stayed in the Flora Villas. The large pool and access to the beach is plus. My family rented 3 units and all my siblings, neices and nephews were there for at least part of the week.