- Jon S. from Parkersburg, Posted: 05/22/2023
- Mary & James C. from Iron Station, Posted: 12/17/2022
Easy access to the beach and pool; very kid friendly
- Anonymous from Sylvania, Posted: 07/04/2022
We had a few problems with small bugs even after the property was sprayed. We would have preferred to use our own linens, the all white were considerably harder to dry before storing for the maid service.
- Anonymous from Iron Station, Posted: 12/03/2021
Location was great, beds were made when we got there which was different then earlier stay in Feb. Condo was clean but they forgot to clean glass doors to deck and glass side table.
- Susan E. from Cincinnati, Posted: 09/27/2021
We had a amazing time. I would suggest a table on the balcony and Door Lock, Digital Keypad (digital lock is very helpful so we do not worry if we forgot the key inside or if we lost the key at the beach) otherwise the place was great and we had a great time.
- Daniela H. from Silver Spring, Posted: 08/23/2021
- Anonymous from Russells Point, Posted: 06/28/2021
We love this propeety, and have been staying in the same location since 2015. we are always telling our friends about it. I noticed that there is a rate increase for 2021, do not price it too high that it is unaffordable to SENIORS
- Anonymous from Iron Station, Posted: 12/04/2020
Had a great time! Love the location and how quickly you can get to the beach as well as the pier.
Would suggest a new mattress for the master bedroom but still a great place to stay. I would recommend this place to anyone!
- Carol S. from Winston Salem, Posted: 08/17/2020
Great location! The view from this first floor condo was fantastic. Off season so very quiet and peaceful. Only short distance from markets, pharmacies and many restaurants. Kitchen well stocked with anything you need to make your favorite meal.
- Patricia N. from Schenectady, Posted: 03/03/2020
This will be the 5th year at Beach House #109.
We always look forward to staying in this property. The owner always tries to update often.We treat this property just as we do our own Home. There are a few damages that we notice each year and take pictures of same, we strive to leave the property cleaner than we found it. Thanks to Joan for allowing us to stay in her lovely home.
- Anonymous from Iron Station, Posted: 12/04/2019
Thanks to the work of Garden City Realty and the generosity of property owner, JoAnne, a vacation lost to a hurricane evacuation was able to be made up a couple months down the road despite opting out of travel insurance. Weather was incredible for late October and we really enjoy the charm of Beach House 109 and the amenities of the complex in general.
- Matthew B. from Pickerington, Posted: 11/03/2019
corner condo best spot to be close to parking close to the stairs close to the beach beautiful sunrise every morning and if you get wore out you can just people watch and close to the pier lots of fun
- Steve C. from Wichita, Posted: 10/09/2019
Great location, nice amenities in the condo. WiFi was iffy at times.
- Kimberly A. from Hartsville, Posted: 07/22/2019
- Floyd R. from Rock Hill, Posted: 06/25/2019
- Anonymous from Iron Station, Posted: 12/03/2018
- Floyd R. from Rock Hill, Posted: 06/25/2018
Beautiful place to stay and very relaxing place.
- Jon S. from Parkersburg, Posted: 05/22/2018
It was a good beach experience. I like the first floor, its easy to bring supplies. The view is great. The only problem was, too much stuff in cabinets in kitchen. I boxed up 3 boxes of glass's and pans and misc. to have room for groceries.
- Teresa G. from Danville, Posted: 04/06/2018
i have stayed at the Beach House several times and really like the complex. The unit that I had this time was clean and maintained. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen had everything that I needed. I was actually booked at a different condo complex however due to construction delays it would have been very difficult for me to be able to get to the beach. When I called Garden City Realty the manager could not have been better to work with. He immediatly changed me to this unit and it was great.
- Janet F. from Kernersville, Posted: 06/22/2017
My husband and i spent an enjoyable month long vacation finding BH 109 to be more than adequate to our needs. Well stocked kitchen. Unit needs a "sprring" cleaning as all the cute beach items on the walls were coated with dust. A vacuumn would be nice too.
- Anonymous from Lewisville, Posted: 04/03/2017
we only stayed 4 nights because of hurricane Michael we were pleased with the way management
handled the situation.
- Anonymous from Iron Station, Posted: 11/07/2016
The interior of Beach House 109 is furnished like a decorator magazine article. Fun, fun, fun. We feel very comfortable there. All amenities are first class.
The exterior of the Beach House Building overall needs some work. Paint peeling, Holes in siding, etc.
I hope this is taken under consideration before you lose it.
The location is unique.
- J.N. Thomas W. from Edgewood, Posted: 09/26/2016
Love the location of this condo. You're on the beach in 60 seconds!
- Kelly J. from Cayce, Posted: 09/19/2016
location just steps from the beach & the parking lot. the condo is great & had everything needed. Had washer & dryer. would not stay if not available. only conplaint is carpet. all the wood floors (which were beautiful) your feet always full of sand. more rugs needed or bigger rugs where they are. hate getting into bed or out of shower with sandy feet. the garden city realty group are great to work with.
- Anne H. from Dayton, Posted: 09/13/2016
Steps from the sand and surf! First level condo well furnished and updated!
- Sandra B. from Summerfield, Posted: 09/05/2016
Very pleasant, relaxing, enjoyed to location and the beach house.
- Matthew H. from Harker Heights, Posted: 07/19/2016
- Floyd R. from Rock Hill, Posted: 06/30/2016
Another great year in unit 109, I think this may be our 10th year! The unit is very homey and comfortable, and has everything we need. The view from the balcony is breathtaking and I look forward to it every year.
- Kathleen O. from Worcester, Posted: 06/20/2016
Renting process was easy. everyone was very friendly and the condo was amazing, location was also great.
- Joseph C. from Jeffersonville, Posted: 06/06/2016
- Phyllis S. from Waynesboro, Posted: 05/31/2016
We had a wonderful time on this vacation. Our Beach House was so convenient to everything. I loved the location and the HIGH tide that was so close that we could hear it at night. The Unit we rented was clean, and very much like home. We had everything we needed for cooking, watching a good movie or just sitting on the porch reading a book.I definitely will be returning to Beach House #109.
- Anonymous from Iron Station, Posted: 11/23/2015
- Anonymous from Andersonville, Posted: 10/12/2015
Beach house 109 was the best condo we have ever stayed in. It was in great shape, clean, beautifully decorated, and just as the photos showed. It also had nice little extra things like a beach umbrella and chairs to borrow. We will definitely stay here again next year!!
- Brittany G. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 10/05/2015
Have stayed at beach house several times in past. Always enjoyed location, espicially on beach front.condo was decorated beautifully an very clean.wasnt pleased with your rental to young high schoolers. Had to get up an go out in the hallway to call down young boys in unit 110 for being loud an running down the halls.drinking an smoking on the adult supervision was ever present.still enjoyed my vacation.
- Anonymous from Madison, Posted: 06/15/2015
This year was not as enjoyable since all windows and doors were being replaced with new. We were not made aware of this ahead of time but Garden City did make cost adjustments to our satisfaction. We have booked again for next year as we really like the unit, the area and everyone we have to deal with. Would recommend to anyone.
- Ernest V. from Millburg, Posted: 04/17/2015
We would like to have been advised ahead of time that the windows and doors were going to be replaced in all the units. At times it was an inconvenience to us and noisy. Also, I know this can happen, but the microwave and washing machine both needed repairs.
- Ernest V. from Millburg, Posted: 03/07/2015
First time staying at Beach House 109. Everything was great, nice unit, loved the location, plan on staying again next year. A screen door would be nice on the sliding door, and door from the master bedroom. I wanted to leave them open a little bit to hear the ocean but didn't want the bugs in. Also kitchen light didn't work, and window blind in master bedroom is broke. Other than that, we are happy to have stayed there! See you next year!
- Allen S. from Warren, Posted: 08/25/2014
Another wonderful vacation in BH109! The condo was clean, had everything needed for our vacation stay and perfect to watch the ocean from the deck.
- Kathleen O. from Worcester, Posted: 07/31/2014
Needed sweeping under furniture and beds, dusting of blinds. Furniture a little worn especially the sofa bed. Had to put a pad on it to make it sleep able. Other beds comfortable except the double in the two bed room. Everyone that uses it has itched when getting in it. Multiple stays there same issue. Could use some updates considering the cost of the condo. We come back because the few steps and close parking works for my elderly mother.
- Cecelia T. from Greenville, Posted: 06/04/2014
Really like the location on the first floor.
- Cathy S. from Swannanoa, Posted: 06/02/2014
Weather was perfect..Condo was perfect...Would have liked to had a wifi connection but still loved our stay. We are planning to be back next year!
- Cheryl L. from Mechanicsburg, Posted: 05/12/2014
Very homey feel and close to everything.
- Ernest V. from Millburg, Posted: 04/17/2014
Unit 109 beach house was very homey and had everything we needed to be comfortable. Great location. Nice to be able to sit in the living and watch the ocean and occasionally see dolphins. We will be back.
- Ernest V. from Millburg, Posted: 03/17/2014
This was the first time in many years that we actually stayed beachfront. I loved waking up to the sounds of the ocean and the ground level view was breath taking. The condo is super clean and very nice. The family that owns it makes sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay. My husbands only wish was to have a larger TV in the living room. This is an awesome unit! However; I must tell you that if there is a family with children staying in the unit above you be prepared to hear every move they make. The children above us ran back and forth until 2am on two days and they seemed to like to slide the chairs all over the room. We would definatley stay here again.
- Anonymous from North Augusta, Posted: 07/30/2013
The location of the Beach House is perfect for our family. The pier is within walking distance and the beaches are never crowded. We have stayed here for the last 4 years and will continue to rent from Garden City Realty every year. They are great people to deal with. Beach House 109 is totally equipped with everything thing you need and is decorated nicely.
- Anonymous from Shadyside, Posted: 07/09/2013
Had a rainy week..left on Thursday, but 109 is a nice place. Could use a little cleaning (throw rugs in particular). We thought we had a washer/ dryer, but had no idea where the laundromat for complex was. Saw no information or signs. Location is great...porch, close to parking, access to beach! Hope to return for a sunny vacation.
- Anonymous from Boiling Springs, Posted: 06/10/2013
3 years in a row staying at the beach house and its been a great place to stay. Looking forward to next year.
- Anonymous from Dunnsville, Posted: 09/25/2012
Beach House 109 was exactly what we wanted in a vacation rental. The location of the first floor, corner unit can't be beat! We hope to return!
- Anonymous from Pikeville, Posted: 07/31/2012
We had a wonderful time. Met some great people and had much time to relax. You know the place is great when a 3.5 year old still talks about it!
- Anne S. from Hillsboro, Posted: 07/25/2012
our 3rd year at BH109 and again not disappointed, great location, all amenities everything you need in the condo. Garden City staff have always treated us well (thank you for the bag and frisbee!). See you next year.
- Kathleen O. from Worcester, Posted: 07/24/2012
- Cheryl L. from Mechanicsburg, Posted: 05/29/2012
I was so thrilled on entering the condo and we all were very pleased with everything. we thouroughly enjoyed our stay and we reccommend it to others as well. Thanks MT
- Mary T. from Greenville, Posted: 05/29/2012
Wonderful condo great view dont change a thing
- Vicki W. from Roanoke, Posted: 05/07/2012
We had a great month and really enjoyed the condo.
- Karen K. from Newark, Posted: 04/03/2012
Hope to rent again!!!!
- Clyde M. from Murrells Inlet, Posted: 11/08/2011
This was my second stay in Beach House 109. The beach front location can't be beat, and the condo is clean and cute. The kitchen is decked out with plenty of cooking appliances and the overall decor is adorable. I noticed a few more signs of wear and tear
compared to last year, but I'd imaging those things will be attended to, as I can see the owners really love this place and keep it in very nice overall condition. Love the laminate floors. So much easier to sweep up the sand with a broom, and no stinky carpet.
I really can't imagine a better little vacation spot.
- Anonymous from Bellevue, Posted: 09/09/2011
Perfect view! Plenty of parking.
- Nancy/William E. from Marietta, Posted: 08/01/2011
Thank you Bob and Joanne and Garden City Realty. Everything went smoothly.
- Teresa B. from MontIcello, Posted: 06/14/2011
Bathrooms could use updates. Hall bath "smelled", probably because wood seat had absorbed odors.Some light bulbs were broken/burned out. Maintenance should check closer.Overall we were satisfied with property.
- Anonymous from Simpsonville, Posted: 06/07/2011