- Anonymous from Frederick, Posted: 10/03/2022
The view from the 14th floor was amazing. Condo was neat and clean. Had everything we needed. Would be nice to a recliner in there. Other then that great place
- Pamela W. from Harrisville, Posted: 07/04/2022
We loved the spacious condo that the whole family could enjoy without being on top of each other. Everything was clean and the location was convenient for us. The check in and check out process was easy no hassles.
- Elaine H. from Anderson, Posted: 06/27/2022
Arrived and found our rental cleaned and ready for check in. Had the best view of the ocean. Awesome weather. I will continue to use GARDEN City Realty for my bookings.
- Kathy P. from Jellico, Posted: 06/20/2022
We had a great experience. Room was a little outdated but overall great.
- Helen C. from Lexington, Posted: 06/11/2022
Easy to reserve condo, kept me informed when it was ready so I could check in early.
- Tom G. from Williamsburg, Posted: 05/12/2022
Excellent service and easy check in/out
- Edyth P. from Morganton, Posted: 01/27/2022
The room was absolutely perfect. Easy check in. Very clean. Everything just spot on. We will definitely be coming back again and again.
- Mark P. from Garfield Heights, Posted: 11/01/2021
Really enjoyed our stay & like the condo & the view.. only problem we had was with cable & TV remotes
- Anonymous from Gaston, Posted: 10/04/2021
We were moved from another location which was in very poor condition and also the pool wasn't available for use. Atalaya was very nice and well maintained. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Shana A. from Alliance, Posted: 09/06/2021
The room was perfect for 4 adults and 4 kids. It was clean and everything was in working order. The view was breath taking. The location was perfect. You didn't have to go far to find a restaurant, shopping, arcade, or entertainment. We will definitely be coming back next year.
- Cynthia C. from Richmond, Posted: 08/30/2021
This was my 1st time staying at this property. It was a great location, close to pier and a beautiful view. Staff was awesome and property was well kept. I will go back and definitely recommend! Thanks for a great week !
Needs updating on balcony seating .
- Anonymous from Chapin, Posted: 06/14/2021
Great view ,plenty of room, comfortable beds, close to stores and Murrells Inlet.
- Mike P. from Morganton, Posted: 06/08/2021
The condo was clean and nice for the stay and I had only one concern. The concern was that I had confusion on where to pick up the keys from. It could have been a little clearer. Even with that, the staff got me through my paperwork quickly and got me on my way.
- Michael A. from Loudonville, Posted: 04/29/2021
We enjoyed our stay at Atalaya Tower 1406 very much. We spent 10 wonderful days there. The unit was in excellent condition and well sized and equipped for 5 adults. We liked its close proximity to Murrell's Inlet where we dined several times, as well as easy access to Brookgreen Gardens and Charleston.
- William R. from Warsaw, Posted: 04/21/2021
As usual our 3 month stay was wonderful! Very comfortable.