- Jacqui J. from Mount Sterling, Posted: 04/03/2022
We love vacationing in the Garden City area. Garden City Realty makes it easy to reserve a place and is quick to respond to any concerns once you arrive. The condo could use some updating. We stay a month and we do a lot of cooking so more pots and pans in the kitchen is needed. I liked having a key code instead of having to keep up with keys. This condo was oceanfront so we enjoyed the beautiful ocean view and we were only a few steps away from the pool, deck and the beach
- Anonymous from Severna Park, Posted: 11/23/2020
Loved living on a direct, beach facing, property adjacent to a spacious deck area and beach entrance with shower head. We could see the sea and sky through dune rush grasses and hear the surf twenty four hours a day. The apartment had comfortable furnishings and a fully equipped kitchen for cooking in. Rental management was responsive to maintenance needs.
- Anonymous from Severna Park, Posted: 11/03/2020
Wonderful beach front stay
- Anonymous from Florence, Posted: 10/18/2020
We enjoyed the condo. It is a little outdated in the decor but clean and good location!
- Steven L. from Vandalia, Posted: 06/22/2020
The property description was accurate. Our stay was very nice and we will do it again. The bedroom doors would not close. The hallway bathroom outlet gets VERY hot, even with a small makeup mirror light. The second bedroom is dark. It needs a different lamp or overhead lighting with a much brighter bulb. It was like being in a cave. The patio is situated perfectly so that it blocks the wind/rain and has some shade and sun. Beautiful sunrises. We had a great time.
- Anonymous from Blairs, Posted: 10/01/2019
Wonderful place to stay. However the furniture on the porch needs to be bistro type. The table and chairs there now only allow view of the railing. You have to strain to look over it while sitting. But overall I love this place. Been staying here for 3 years
- Dale G. from Alden, Posted: 04/29/2019
- Anne H. from Dayton, Posted: 10/26/2018
loved the location stayed at the beach house for about 25 yrs & always go back. garden city realty very easy to work with. only thing that would keep me from staying in condo 105 is the little deck furniture. got very tired of looking at the railing around the deck. will pay more attention to deck furniture in the future.
- Anonymous from Blairs, Posted: 10/09/2018
Great place to stay. No crowds. Would stay again
- Michael M. from Beaver Falls, Posted: 08/14/2018
Everyrhing was decent enough regarding the condo. Not much in terms of updates except the whole units flooring was redone in click together laminate, so that was nice. Electrical outlet in the master bath didnt work also outlet for over head dining room light. But otherwise great condo.
- Tracy B. from Loudon, Posted: 07/03/2018
We gave stayed in Garden City for 23 years and it truly is a second home! ❤️
Swimming pool clean. Condo was clean, beds very comfortable.
Would come back anytime!
- Anonymous from La Prairie, Posted: 07/31/2017
Perfectly located condo. right by the beach.
- Stacie K. from Parkersburg, Posted: 09/24/2016
My husband and I stay here every year. Such easy access to the ocean and pool. Owners and Garden City Reality always ensure that we have a flawless stay!
- Michael M. from Beaver Falls, Posted: 08/29/2016
It was a very family-friendly and relaxing trip.
There were a few issues with the condo and I'm glad to be able to report them using this survey.
- Cheryl S. from Bowie, Posted: 08/15/2016
First, setting up the reservation online was super easy. Handling everything from the rental agreement to making payments online was convenient for me.
- Stacie K. from Parkersburg, Posted: 09/21/2015
Room had several updates. Beautiful view!
- Barbara S. from Memphis, Posted: 09/08/2015
We had a great time. Had a shower every day but still got a lot of sun.
- Anonymous from Timberville, Posted: 09/15/2014
Loved the location, it was quiet & close to the beach. It was a nice unit.
- Christine M. from Northbridge, Posted: 08/19/2013
The place was clean and the view was perfect! First floor facing the ocean, can't beat that! The only drawbacks were the fireworks at all hours of the night on the beach and noisy neighbors above us. Although we made the best of it and had a great time.
- Amy W. from Thomasville, Posted: 07/08/2013
While it was obviously cleaned, it was cleaned to the par of other locations I've stayed at. For the price, it would have been nice to include linens and towels and housecleaning during the stay.
- Michael B. from Fountain Valley, Posted: 08/08/2012
A nice place to visit. My family, including in-laws, have been here two years ago and this year. We like this place over a previous location where we stayed at. The condo my wife and I stayed in was nice, the furniture was a bit 60's & 70's though and the rugs might need to be changed. The condo is right on the beach which is fantastic.
The vent-a-hood did not work and the smoke alarmgoes off when cooking, Only Problem
- Barbara S. from Memphis, Posted: 07/09/2012
We had a great week: the weather was very good.Hope to come bck next year.
- Barbara S. from Memphis, Posted: 07/25/2011
needs new blind in front bedroom and also a table on porch. a little remodeling in living area