- Jim L. from Greer, Posted: 03/29/2022
Very good experience
- Anonymous from Darlington, Posted: 12/15/2021
Great, would definitely book again!
- Anonymous from Forest Park, Posted: 06/14/2021
The home was very nice, the beds were comfortable, kitchen well stocked,the kids loved the pool, the golf cart rental was helpful because the beach is a good walk away, neighbors are very nice and a kid friendly area.The only thing I could ask for is a picnic table.
- Darwin S. from Taylors, Posted: 05/27/2021
Z,s Retrat is very nice. Pool was clean and nice .Quite neighborhood. Our vacation planer Mary Black went beyond to make sure everything was right and helpful and always smiling
- Jim L. from Greer, Posted: 04/06/2021
Weather was not ideal for golf. Our accommodations were excellent and food was good.
- Lee Ann W. from Monroe, Posted: 07/28/2020
Very clean. All appliances worked well. Well stocked kitchen. Would like to say the den could use more seating. Great location. Rooms were spacious. Great house.
- Jim L. from Greer, Posted: 03/24/2020
During an unfortunate time we had a great stay. The house was in great shape.
- Tracie/ Graham F. from Delco, Posted: 10/10/2019
If you're looking for a family friendly beach house this is absolutely the one its 4 bedroom swimming in backyard. The neighbors treat you just like if you lived there your whole life. Wonderful place ..
- Sunshine H. from Statham, Posted: 10/13/2018
Everything was great! Property managers were super helpful every second of our stay. Place was clean and helped us have a great little mini vacation.
- Buffy C. from Masontown, Posted: 08/27/2018
We loved the house could use a little more storage containers and a gridle but other wise its an awesome house.
- Susan S. from Chesterfield, Posted: 06/29/2018
What a way to start our summer! Everything was just perfect. We plan on doing this again in the future. Loved staying in Z's Retreat. Very quiet neighborhood, but close enough to other attractions we could go, see and do all we wanted. What a gem!
- Fallon J. from Dundalk, Posted: 09/29/2017
Our place had everything we needed and more. Very big and clean!
to be there, we just had a great time together.
- Dennis B. from Spruce Pine, Posted: 07/04/2017
Very good time spent with family.All the grandkids got
- Mark H. from Laplata, Posted: 05/22/2017
This is our 3rd year renting this location. Other than the next door neighbors dog barking anytime we came in I can't complain about a thing. Even the dog wasn't an issue once we made friends and he knew us. Highly recommend this property and will be back again.
- Jim L. from Greer, Posted: 03/29/2017
Perfect spot. Close to golf course and restaurants. Great accommodations
- Mark H. from Laplata, Posted: 06/08/2016
Bike Week 2016
- Marie P. from Leesville, Posted: 12/03/2015
It worked out very nicely for us. We had different family members who came and went over the four day period and we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with them all four days.
- Anonymous from Edinburg, Posted: 07/13/2015
We had a great stay at the house and appreciated the golf cart allowance as we used one all the time to get around. The bedrooms were very nice and roomy. The kitchen is well equipped and we had everything needed to cook. The pool was the perfect size for a cool down. We would use zretreat again!
- Charis J D. from Brockton, Posted: 05/26/2014
- Robin B. from Fernandina Beach, Posted: 05/14/2014
Z's Retreat was wonderful! A home away from home! Goodbye hotels....this is the way to go on a vacation!
- Anonymous from Southwick, Posted: 11/07/2013
The house was great..except for a few minor things (stair area really needs a coat of paint and couch has seen better days). The linen package was well worth the price and the kitchen was well stocked with pots/pans/dishes, etc. It's a bit of a walk to the beach but we were there in off-season so no big deal. Overall we were all very satisfied with the house.
- Stephanie G. from Waynesville, Posted: 07/11/2013
This house was perfect for my family. My kids loved this place. I would stay here again,my only complaint was the pool was a bit to small, but no big deal everyone had fun. Very cold A/C which was a great thing and a very beautiful house. I loved my stay. Thanks
- Ira B. from Fallston, Posted: 04/22/2013
Z's Retreat was very nice. It was "as advertised" with no disappointments. The only down side was that for folks with bad knees the many steps were a challenge. Clean, neat and well stocked.
- Andrew T. from Selsey W. Sussex, Posted: 09/06/2012
The house was great. The kids loved having the splash pool to cool down at the end of every day. Location is perfect, outside the perimeter of the trashy Myrtle Beach sprawl with easy access to a spacious beach, with great body boarding waves.
- Harriet C. from Columbus, Posted: 07/16/2012
We enjoyed our vacation. I think the pool could have been cleaner. The sides were a little discolored. Also, the property next door is empty and very dirty the pool was gross to look out at. Overall the unit was clean and had everything we needed.
- Lori R. from Fort Loramie, Posted: 07/02/2012
we had a great time at this house.We had 6 adults and two children and it was very roomy and no one bothered us. We rented a golf cart which worked out great! Would definately rent this house again.
- Debbie A. from Lester, Posted: 06/27/2012
The house was wonderful and was located in a very nice area, but is not within walking distance to the beach. The property adjoining was very nasty, looking out from our balconies we could see the pool next door and it was disgusting. I would stay here again, our family had a very nice 7 days! Thanks
The Faison Family
- Faison L. from Goldsboro, Posted: 04/17/2012
Staying at Z's Retreat enhanced my vacation experience. It felt like home and the decks were a wonderful retreat. I love the house and will definitely make plans to stay again. Thank you for an enjoyable vacation rental like Z's Retreat!!!
- Amy C. from Fort Gay, Posted: 08/15/2011
The house was very nice & clean. It was wonderful to have a private pool. The experience was overall great, love Garden City Realty.
- Lisa B. from New Bern, Posted: 06/02/2011
We enjoyed staying at Rollar Retreat. Location was good, a few blocks from the beach but private pool was nice. Location was quiet. Garden City Realty was wonderful as always.