- Danny & Sandy E. from Braselton, Posted: 09/06/2023
Had a great time. Only complaint was the AC never got the unit cool. Even with it set at 72 it never got below 75.
- Robert R. from Shepherdstown, Posted: 05/30/2023
- Anonymous from Honea Path, Posted: 05/02/2023
It was outstanding. The condo was very clean and the Garden City Staff are the best!
- Ken M. from Piedmont, Posted: 08/01/2022
overall good***to much drinking alcohol around the pool. children could not use the pool because of it***
- Anonymous from Bridgeport, Posted: 07/18/2022
Not having to bring sheets and towels is a huge plus!
- Donald F. from Owasso, Posted: 05/03/2022
Bucket list satisfactory complete.
- Donald F. from Owasso, Posted: 04/18/2022
1st time ocean front living. I've been blessed to finally knock off a bucket list of ocean front living. Muck satisfied. Everything I needed and service was expedential. Great place for 1st time ocean living. 2 thumbs up .
- Irene S. from Clarksville, Posted: 07/26/2021
This is the second year we have stayed in this condo, the only bad experience we had this year is that we didn’t get into the Condo until 8:15 Saturday night, we got there at 5:30 that afternoon after driving 13 hours and had to wait that long to get into it. I had gotten an email saying it might not be ready on time because of employee shortage but never thought we would have to wait that long to get in.
- Don G. from Grove city, Posted: 06/28/2021
- Irene S. from Clarksville, Posted: 07/13/2020
We moved our stay to Garden City from Myrtle Beach because of the COVID thinking it would not be as crowded. We loved our Condo at Ocean Cove 306, had a couple of things that needed repair and when I called Maintence was right there. Loved sitting on the screen in balcony and on the one that wasn’t screen in. We loved it so much that we booked it again for next year before we left!
- Carole M. from Corydon, Posted: 10/01/2019
So thankful for Pam at Garden City Realty. She was so kind and helpful in getting us a place on very short notice. It was a very sad time for our family to be back down as my father-in law passed unexpectedly. Pam was right there to get thing taken care of and make sure everything was in order when we arrived. She went above and beyond to make things easier for us. Property was very clean, quiet and cozy.
- Jan S. from Georgetown, Posted: 10/10/2018
Enjoyed our stay. Gorgeous view from condo. Complex was busy but not overbooked. It was quiet and well maintained. Would go back again in a heartbeat!
- Doris W. from Shelby, Posted: 05/07/2018
Everything was nice except the carpet was very dirty in the living eating area. Otherwise we really enjoyed our week there.
- Anonymous from Cawood, Posted: 06/03/2017
We loved the condo. It had the perfect view from both balconies. We loved laying in our bed watching the waves coming in. We hope to definitely stay there again.
- Colin R. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 05/30/2017
- Anonymous from Bristol, Posted: 09/05/2016
The first six days of our vacation we had very good weather, the rental property was nice (our second stay in this property)and there were no lines at the eating places. Then Hurricane Hermine hit. It was quite an adventure. All in all we had a very nice stay. We look forward to coming back.
- David S. from Roseville, Posted: 09/17/2015
Our vacation experience was great. The condo and grounds was great and very clean upon our arrival. The only issue we had was the commode not flushing properly in the master bathroom.
- Anonymous from Bristol, Posted: 09/10/2015
My family and I had a very good time. We would rent this unit again in the future. There were some minor repairs that need to be made to the unit but nothing major.
- Tina B. from Rochester, Posted: 09/09/2015
Married 29yrs. Have been coming for Ocean cove for 20 yrs. Love the scenery. Love the other renters. Garden city reality is top notch. I put brochure's in my work place. My kids were jealous of us because they love Myrtle beach also. Looking forward for our 30th anniversary next year with all 16 family members.
- Thomas F. from OIL CITY, Posted: 08/17/2015
The rental experience was good, but the unit needs some updating
- Anonymous from Powell, Posted: 07/21/2015
Great location for a family. Beach access is perfect, pool always clean and well maintained. Property supervised and well maintained. Our family had a fabulous time! This property management company went above and beyond when our WiFi was not working, they had techs at the door in 24hrs to make sure the problem was resolved! Top notch customer service! Thank you.
- Carol O. from Port Matilda, Posted: 04/03/2012
Found the condo cleaner this year than last. This was the 2nd year we stayed in the same condo and now we feel like it is our 2nd home. Are thinking we would like to stay in the same place next year. We like the area very much.
- PAUL M. from Reynoldsburg, Posted: 09/15/2011
Reasonable price. Condo is outdated and needs ceiling fans in rooms.
- Kelly W. from Manchester, Posted: 08/30/2011
The only thing is the unit stayed very hot. I would wake up at 0200 and it would be 80 degrees inside the condo.
- Anonymous from Grayson, Posted: 08/08/2011
It is the first place I ever had to buy coat hangers, skillets were terrible, the caps on stove top slanted. But overall we really enjoyed staying here and would do so again.
- Anonymous from Johnsonville, Posted: 06/20/2011
We really enjoyed our stay here. It was a nice property with an excellent location! Great to have an elevator too!
- Renee W. from Freeland, Posted: 06/06/2011
The only interesting thing was the naked man that liked to walk the hallway during the day and would walk down to the beach early in the morning with just his hat and sneakers on.