- Sharon G. from Wedgefield, Posted: 07/27/2020
Great time for the Fourth of July week. Fireworks were amazing!
- Kerri G. from New Zion, Posted: 04/07/2018
The room was perfect for our stay and the locations even more perfect! We had a awesome stay!! Will be back!!
- Patricia C. from Augusta, Posted: 06/26/2017
If the weather had cooperated with us our trip would have been perfect. Great location and amenities, the unit was amazing. Noticed a lot of changes since last summer at Royal Gardens itself which were all for the best. Highly recommend Royal Gardens and unit 1211.
- robert d. from york, Posted: 12/05/2016
My wide and I vacation in the Myrtle Beach area twice yearly and while this was our first visit to this particular unit, we would stay in 1211 again. The unit was clean and comfortable, the Garden City Realty staff were friendly and helpful.
- Anonymous from Hanover, Posted: 07/12/2016
This was our second stay and it was great again
- Anonymous from Martinsburg, Posted: 06/30/2016
Very nice stay overall. I did feel that the floors could have been more thoroughly cleaned. That being said, we were pleased overall with our stay.
- John & Linda C. from Simpsonville, Posted: 03/22/2016
Overall very good experience. The walk-in shower in the bedroom with the twin beds did not work so we all had to share one shower. We did not call for maintenance because we didn't want to be bothered with workers coming in and out.
- Tina C. from Laurens, Posted: 08/03/2015
This was our first family vacation in the Garden City area.This rental was just as pictured. It was clean, up-to-date, and well-maintained. I would highly recommend this property to anyone. The ONLY complaint for us was the automatic humidifier in the unit. It was quite loud, especially as it ran during the night. It was located at the master bedroom and often woke us up when turning on during the night. Other than that, our stay in this unit was splendid! We will return!
- Anonymous from Irmo, Posted: 06/15/2015
We loved the Condo!!!
- Anonymous from Defiance, Posted: 08/25/2014
Had a lot of fun in the sun. Garden city beach is bueatiful love the sand.
Parking garage was very tight with all the SUV's.
- Anonymous from Hanover, Posted: 08/18/2014
Rental experience was pretty typical of anywhere. Property was dated but nice. we weren't there to spend a lot of time in the room.
- Joshua S. from Uniontown, Posted: 07/01/2014
We had a blast and the weather was beautiful all week.
- Anonymous from Ottawa, Posted: 05/02/2014
We appreciated our three months experience in winter at the Royal Garden and mostly the location. On the negative side, we could smell in the apartment the cigarette smoke from the neighbor.
- Anonymous from Ottawa, Posted: 03/03/2014
Very good service from Garden City Beach.
- Anonymous from Ottawa, Posted: 02/03/2014
Good service. Thank you.
- Steve D. from Lexington, Posted: 08/27/2013
We had a very nice week in the condo. Everything worked fine and the A/C was great. Some of the furnishings were worn but clean. Overall a great stay.
- Charlotte S. from Hickory, Posted: 06/17/2013
My grandson love looking out at the ocean, and the comfort of the rooms were outstanding.
- Anonymous from Afton, Posted: 06/10/2013
The condo is small for a 2 bedroom, so pack light. Otherwise great! Beautiful beach.
- Anonymous from Monroeville, Posted: 08/20/2012
Unit no. 1211 at Royal Garden Resort was very nice. It was obviously well maintained and very clean. Everything was in good working order. I would like to thank the owners and whoever maintains this place for being so thoughtful. Having such a nice place to stay really enhanced our vacation experience.
- Anonymous from Cherryville, Posted: 07/24/2012
- Richard N. from Iva, Posted: 06/19/2012
Garden City Realty and Royal Garden Resort easy and pleasant to deal with...just like a vacation should be.Super view, great pools and convient parking.
- Anonymous from Tanton, Posted: 04/19/2012
We were very pleased with our vacation experience. The location of this property is amazing if you're looking for a family atmosphere versus college party. Our teenagers were able to walk to the arcades and pier without us worrying. It's a wonderful area. The condo itself was also nice..the only thing we will look for next time is a larger second bedroom and a view from the master bedroom. Also the availability of elevators is a negative. It took forever to get the elevator to the 12th floor. With so many condos there really should be more elevators on the property.
- Gordon A. from richmond, Quebec, Posted: 04/03/2012
Overall, very good, location apartment etc. WI-FI was bad to non existent. The second smaller bedroom would be for very small non claustrophobic people The wooden floor was dirty according to the bottom of my feet and socks. It took some time to discover where the lobby was and Everything else was great. Please don't advertise Wi-Fi as a feature for those who must maintain computer connection with the outside world.
- Catha F. from Kingsport, Posted: 10/12/2011
clean nice view front and back
- Elizabeth H. from Lancaster, Posted: 09/28/2011
A lot smaller than I thought, especially the bedroom with the twin beds. Not room to move, just sleep. Location is great and overall, it was a great time.
- Angela H. from Stanley, Posted: 07/11/2011
We loved our Vacation in Unit 1211. It was Perfect for small family. The kitchen was very well supplies for all our cooking needs and it was in a Great Location. We've got a couple of things that were not pleasing. With a toddler in our family we felt the Balcony was very unsafe. Someone had to watch her at all times when out on it. The other was the Elevators in the building were VERY HOT with No air. We love to see a change in both of these areas before we return for our next stay. Over all we has a wonderful time and plan to return in the future.
- Alicia R. from Manchester, Posted: 06/13/2011
Can't wait to come back!!!
- Veronica M. from GAFFNEY, Posted: 06/09/2011
Wish I`d had acess to fitness room & they had an outdoor jacuzzi