- Rhonda M. from Greensburg, Posted: 10/16/2020
Weather was beautiful. Food was excellent. And the people were friendly. No problems due to Covid
- Janaka G. from Newport, Posted: 10/04/2020
We had a great time here for Labor Day weekend! The location is great. Beach access is right across the street and you’re within 5-10 mins of restaurants, grocery, etc...The parking underneath the property is very cramped. If you have anything larger than a midsize SUV, or more than one car per family it’s going to be an issue. It’s very, very tight parking quarters. The pool was not open during our stay which we were told was managed but the HOA so I would recommend verifying this is open before your stay if you’re interested. Overall, we had an excellent stay!!
- Meghann M. from Glassport, Posted: 09/16/2019
Our rental was clean, close to the beach, quiet, and we would definitely rent again.
- Rhonda M. from Greensburg, Posted: 08/19/2019
Had a wonderful time. The condo was beautiful and well maintained. Garden City Realty is attentive with guests.
- Anonymous from Hillsville, Posted: 07/28/2019
Always a wonderful stay
- Rhonda M. from Greensburg, Posted: 08/20/2018
Wonderful, condo was beautifully redecorated
- Barry and Natalie G. from Waxhaw, Posted: 08/07/2018
Clean, modern, comfortable!
- Leigh Z. from Chapel Hill, Posted: 06/18/2018
Very nice place. Clean and well equipped. We had a great week. Management company was awesome.
- Paul B. from Delton, Posted: 04/08/2018
Very nice property between Garden City and Surfside Beach piers across street from the ocean. Very clean and nicely appointed. Will definitely come back.
- Anonymous from Benedicta, Posted: 04/02/2018
The rental was very nice. You can't always rely on photos on a website but the ones for the unit we rented were just as we found it to be.
- Anonymous from Benedicta, Posted: 03/06/2018
Pleased with the rental. Clean and well equipped.
Only issue was one of our white shirts got stained in the dryer, there appeared to be a bit of rust inside the cylinder.
- Steven C. from Columbia, Posted: 12/07/2017
For the price I couldn't have been happier. Stayed over Thanksgiving weekend and it was perfect for our family of 5. Way bigger and less money than a typical hotel. Very close to the beach. Newly decorated and furnished. This condo was definitely one of the nicer ones in this unit.
- Lisa A. from Oakdale, Posted: 09/18/2017
Booking my vacation to myrtle beach each year though Garden city realty is so easy. The staff is so welcoming! I wouldn't stay anywhere else
- Anonymous from Chillicothe, Posted: 08/14/2017
We stay in Garden City every year. It's a great place to stay. It's close to stores and our kids have plenty to do.
- Brenda S. from Wayne, Posted: 08/30/2016
the condo was lovely, clean, and the price was right. the only thing that was difficult was the parking, very tight for my larger vehicle and only one space for my unit.
- Rhonda M. from Greensburg, Posted: 08/22/2016
I really enjoyed my stay in Garden City. The condo I rented was beautiful and clean. The weather was perfect as we're the people. That is why I vacation in Garden City for the past 25 years.
- Jason B. from Heath, Posted: 08/08/2016
- Gwen I. from Union, Posted: 07/18/2016
Very clean. Just across the road from beach. We enjoyed it.
- Annette S. from Oak Ridge, Posted: 03/18/2016
Too noisy, management doing repairs getting ready for tourists. Very clean and roomy, quite comfortable with the exception of the long walk from the elevator to the unit. Bad for elderly and arthritics
- Julie B. from Anderson, Posted: 08/10/2015
Very clean and close to the beach. Will return again.
- Steve J. from Middletown, Posted: 07/29/2015
Location is fantastic. The condo is outdated, but clean. The beds and couch are comfortable. The kitchen is very tiny.
- Anonymous from Beverly, Posted: 06/11/2015
We were in the area doing work for a family member who lives locally. We mostly used the accommodations for sleeping purposes only. Great place, would love to return as a vacationer sometime!
- Judith R. from Easley, Posted: 05/11/2015
It was a great place, clean, nicely furnished,the kitchen had everything you would nothing to bring but groceries.. Will continue to rent as long as we can.
- Anonymous from Cleveland, Posted: 04/03/2015
The property was just as described. We have stayed in condos in lots of places and this one was very clean. I did not like that the bed linens and towels were not included, but that seems to be the norm in this area. Overall, it was a great place for us. A public beach access right across the street, grocery store nearby and plenty of room. We would probably stay here again. The reservation process was very easy.
- Rose R. from Canonsburg, Posted: 09/10/2014
The room was very comfortable and had nice ammenities. We loved the corner location and had a nice view of the pool and ocean.
- Susan M. from Lexington, Posted: 08/18/2014
We had a wonderful vacation again at Sandy Shores ll. This was our 3rd year in a row there. It's in a great location. Beach access is right across the street. The pool is salt water which is great! Unit 218 is very comfortable. It has everything you need for your stay. However, dead bolt can be tricky to lock. We would rent this unit again!!
- William S. from Pasadena, Posted: 08/13/2014
Love the location! We stayed here 2 years in a row and both time we had to vacuum when we arrived and wipe down the bathrooms. I would stay again but next time the cleaning crew will be back if it is the same as the past.
- Anonymous from Bethel Park, Posted: 07/07/2014
We love staying at Sandy Shores II and have stayed at different units over the years. As always the unit was very clean and everything was in good condition. This particular unit has nice views because it is on the end. It has also been modernized since the last time we stayed here- there are new televisions and new living room furniture. The only downside is that this part of the coast is getting busier. We stayed over July 4th and our oceanfront neighbors were doing fireworks until 1 AM! Parking was also a problem, as some residents were having parties to watch the fireworks. In the future, we will avoid the holiday week. All in all, a great unit, wonderful location, and a sparkling clean pool.
- Jenifer W. from Hilton Head, Posted: 06/14/2014
We enjoyed our vacation at Sandy Shores. Everything was perfect. There was no problem with checking in or out. It was easy to locate. I was worried with a holiday weekend but parking was fine and the beach wasn't too crowded. I will definitely choose this location again.
- Brandi B. from Easley, Posted: 05/20/2014
We enjoyed our stay will def rent again.
- Donald F. from East Haddam, Posted: 04/17/2014
On the plus side televisions in both bedrooms goodness, washer/ dryer in room a big plus...during my stay the area was quiet although when folks came in upstairs they were a bit noisy.....overall I would stay there again.
- William S. from Pasadena, Posted: 09/02/2013
Great Location! Place felt homey, Beds were comfortable. Just steps to the beach and awesome fireworks show every night. Would Recommend!
- Renee L. from Traford, Posted: 08/20/2013
Although it rained a few days :( we had a great time once again at Myrtle Beach. This property is a great value at a great location for a fun family vacation.
- Anna W. from East Liverpool, Posted: 07/31/2013
We have stayed at Sandy Shores many times and have always enjoyed ourselves.
- Steve B. from Manning, Posted: 07/14/2013
The only problem is the parking is limited,and it is hard to fit large vehicles in the parking spaces. Our stay was pleasant.
- Kathleen H. from Steelton, Posted: 07/11/2013
My family & I have been staying at the Sandy Shores II for the past few years and hope to continue doing so. The accommodations are very well suited for our needs and the staff at Garden City Realty are great to work with.
- Allison C. from Aiken, Posted: 07/02/2013
We were pleased with the overall experience for our first time rentung in Garden City. The condo was very convenient but the parking was difficult for a bigger SUV. The condo was homey but would be more appealing with some updates. A few things were worn or kinda broke and the Bathroom floors were a little dirty behind toilet. All in all we enjoyed our stay, the pool was relaxing ,the balcony was pleasant and the beach access was convenient.
- Anonymous from Cleveland, Posted: 05/30/2013
Everything was great except there were no linens when we first got there> They immediately brought them to our condo as soon as they were notified>
- Anonymous from Spartanburg, Posted: 08/24/2012
My family all enjoyed our stay at this location very much. We had a great time.
- Anonymous from Safety Harbor, Posted: 08/20/2012
It was pleasant and nice. A little noisy during nap time because of being above the pool.
- Kathleen H. from Steelton, Posted: 07/10/2012
We've been returning for several years and it is a nice place to stay overall. We rent 3 units and believe it would be good to designate the outside parking spaces for vehicles with 'travel caps'on top, so guests don't have to remove it to park. We also noticed people parking in an outside space and swim in the pool and then leave. There was no parking sticker on the vehicle.