- Deborah B. from Central, Posted: 09/30/2021
very clean and cute. Kitchen fairly well stocked with cooking tools. No measuring cups for cooking, unable to use tv in small front room no remote available but was really no problem. Common space clean and neat. Hot tub and pool clean and clear,
- Michelle Y. from Langhorne, Posted: 08/23/2021
I loved staying in this cute, little condo. It was so close to the beach, pool and stairs! Everything was clean and the furniture was nice. The condo was a little small. I had a pack and play for my baby, and the only floor space in any bedroom that was big enough for it, was right next to the sliding doors in the master bedroom. The kitchen and bathrooms are a bit outdated and the master shower is small. However, I felt like I was on the beach while sitting in the living room, Because it was so close! Very beautiful view! I would definitely stay here again!
- Sharon L. from Simpsonville, Posted: 07/26/2021
This property had enough beds for my whole family and was nicely kept up. We specifically wanted a place with a pool and an elevator and this place had both. The only thing bad I can say is the older adults in the pool area were drinking most nights and using foul language that I didn't want my grandchildren hearing. Since our rental was right by the pool, we couldn't even stay on the balconies many nights. Otherwise, it was a nice place with good accommodations.
- Anonymous from Buckhead, Posted: 06/07/2021
Condo was well designed to accommodate 2 parents, 2 little boys, and 2 grandparents. Location overlooks pool and very short walk to the beach.
The only improvement that could be made is that you have to go physically check in to receive keys for the property.
- Pennie M. from Sumter, Posted: 04/13/2021
This condo is in the perfect location! Just a few short steps from the beach. Everything was exactly as described. I really enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the waves and listening to the ocean.
We had a great view of the ocean and what a sunrise view just beautiful!
We got to walk to so many things beach pool and restaurant
Would highly recommend!
- Debbie D. from Lincoln, Posted: 10/17/2020
The place we stayed was so nice and convenient!
get fixed till the day before we were leaving. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay and weather was perfect.
- Charlotte O. from Windber, Posted: 07/27/2020
Very satisfied with condo, exceptionally clean and comfortable. A little disappointment that we were not notified in advance that pool furniture would not be there, providing for an extra expense of buying some chairs to sit on and TV in master bedroom was not working and didn't
- Anonymous from Sevierville, Posted: 06/22/2020
We had a fabulous week in Garden City considering teh weather was not great and the current COVID -19 situation. There were many fun families at this complex and it seemed very family friendly. Ocean Cove 102 needs more deck chairs in the unit. With occupany of 10 and only having 4 chairs it makes the deck seating very limited. We also struggled to find even 8 decent pillows. If you are looking for spacious bathrooms this is not the unit for your family but the bedrooms and kitchen are good size. Love the option of 2 decks but the lack of deck furniture limits the use of those also. With the COVID-19 restrictions the lack of pool furniture was not a problem because you can always bring your beach chair with you. Parking was great at this unit and helped to keep your car shaded during the heat of the day. I would hope that with people trying to distance this property could lift their ban on outside grilling as that is a safer option than eating out. We enjoyed our time away from home but willlook at other options next time.
- Karen G. from Irwin, Posted: 09/17/2019
We love the location of this property and the fact that it is only 3 stories. The condo was nice but could use some updating. some of the outlets were loose, and could use some attention.
- Samuel A. from Simpsonville, Posted: 06/17/2019
We had a very nice and relaxing time. There was beach and HOA renovation work going on while we were there, but Garden City Rental informed us and there was no inconvenience or disturbance. The condo was very nice. We have stayed at this one before and selected it due to that experience. The unit lacked a hot pad for getting things out of the oven, but we gladly rectified that during our stay. Definitely a property to return to year after year. Garden City Realty is always tops on their service as well.
- Anonymous from Lexington, Posted: 03/27/2019
We enjoyed our stay in our latest rental on ocean front. Our condo was clean, comfortable (beds were SUPER comfortable), beautifully decorated and updated. The beach was a 2 minute walk and the pool and whirlpool 1 minute. The sunrise from the master deck was stunning! Thank you for a memorable and relaxing weekend! We look forward to staying with you again.
The condo was clean with complete amenities. The view over the pool with the ocean in background was a big WOW!
I recommended to everybody
- Stephane W. from Laval, Posted: 07/30/2018
We got an amazing week at OCean Cove 102.
- Samuel A. from Simpsonville, Posted: 07/23/2018
Nice condo. Clean and comfortable. Bathrooms have been updated since some of the other posts and/or they just had a chance bad experience. Great location. Pool was cleaned daily.
A few things that we unfortunately did not like:
- The property could benefit from some updates, specifically, in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- The bathrooms were not particularly clean - I was uncomfortable bathing our 1 and 3 year old in the bathtub because it did not appear to be very clean and we used our parent's bath next door. The shower in the master was also pretty dirty with mold growing along the shower door
- The furniture on the porch was limited and very dirty upon arrival and had to be scrubbed before we could use it.
- We were hoping to have found some beach chairs/umbrellas etc to use, but the property did not include anything. It would be nice to have a few things available for guests. Our parents rent the place next door which has a variety of options. We were expecting something similar.
- The bedspread in the master bedroom appeared to have been either really dirty or just in need of a replacement.
- The kids bedroom could use a better shade in the window to keep the light from the exterior out of the bedroom.
- Marie K. from Catonsville, Posted: 05/01/2017
Overall, our stay was wonderful. The location was great, the amenities were exactly what we were looking for and the furniture and decor in the interior of the condo were pleasant. The kids bedroom was fun and the kids loved the bunk beds and decor.
- Alice B. from Windsor, Posted: 04/18/2016
Had a nice vacation. Like the area and and condo was great.
- Kathy R. from Mt. Vernon, Posted: 09/16/2013
Ocean Cove was a great place for a family vacation. Me, my husband, our three small grandchildren, my parents, and my sister and niece had the most wonderful time! My grandson learned to doggie paddle in the pool and my niece got to see the ocean for the first time. My parents enjoyed being able to watch the children from our deck overlooking the pool and the ocean. The condo was very clean and comfortable with televisions in every room so everyone could watch their favorite shows (or play the wii)in the evening before bedtime. I would highly recommend this property.
- Beverly L. from Munhall, Posted: 08/20/2013
We love Garden City and especially Ocean Cove-a very family oriented and safe environment. Convenient to everything, very clean and well maintained. The caretaker Dave is also very helpful and pleasant. Plan on returning next year - the staff at Garden City was extremely helpful and would highly recommend them.
- Anonymous from Soddy Daisy, Posted: 10/17/2012
Ocean Cove was great. The complex was clean and well maintained.
- Barbara W. from Canal Fulton, Posted: 09/24/2012
Overall the condo was great. Location was awesome! The walls are very thin so sleeping was a challenge some times. We had 2 young children with us. The air conditioning was not evenly vented through out the condo. One bed room was very warm while another was very cold.
- Anonymous from Columbia, Posted: 08/10/2012
We loved the condo, the location, the weather, the beach - can't wait to return. the realty company was very nice (the only hassle was returning the keys on sat. too much traffic!)
- Gail G. from Asheville, Posted: 04/17/2012
While we had stayed in this property before, we were very disappointed that we were not informed that major renovation would be happening for the entire month of our stay. The one outside amenity we were planning to use frequently was the hot tub. March is not usually a month to swim in the ocean or the pool. Unfortunately it was out of service for the majority of our stay. While we enjoy this property, location, and the services of Garden City Realty, we were disappointed with the ongoing renovation activity.
- Gail G. from Asheville, Posted: 04/03/2011
Due to unforseen circumstances, we had to locate a new property at the last minute for a one month stay in your area. The staff was most helpful and very cooperative in helping locate a suitable place. We were quite happy with the property, so much so, that we will return to this property in March of next year. Thanks to the Housekeeping staff also for finding and holding some items which we had overlooked as we departed. They cheerfully and promptly agreed to mail the items at the soonest opportunity. They could not have assisted us in a more thoughtful and kind way. We are very happy to make our arrangements through Garden City Realty and will continue to do so in the future. Thanks Garden City Realty for your wonderful assistance.