- Rhonda M. from Greensburg, Posted: 10/08/2022
I had a wonderful stay at the Aftrdeck and I felt the condo was clean and decorated appropriately. The view to the beach was wonderful and I had wonderful weather while was there as well.
- Lori C. from Connellsville, Posted: 10/04/2022
Everything was great (withstanding Hurricane Ian)
- Frederick S. from Darlington, Posted: 07/25/2022
Really liked this unit. We normally stay in one of the high rise condos. Not anymore, this was way better. We had one issue where the kitchen drain started leaking very bad. Called maintenance and they were there in 1/2 hour. Great response. Would definitely stay there again.
- Anonymous from Concord, Posted: 07/11/2022
Absolutely love the location. The property was nice and quaint. Only thing wrong is the bedding. Mattress was so uncomfortable I ended up on the couch. I would stay here again if it had better mattresses.
- Cynthia M. from Amelia, Posted: 07/05/2022
Great location. We really liked the unit. Unfortunately, there was a garbage disposal backup at the beginning of our stay and garden city maintenance could not take care of it and they finally got a plumber after the kitchen flooded. We had to request housekeeping to clean up the mess. The master bed was hard as a rock. We had to sleep in the smaller bed in 2nd bedroom. This unit is also very very damp. It definitely needs a dehumidifier. But all in all it's a very nice place. Had everything we needed and it has the best beach access.
- Anonymous from Clarion, Posted: 06/08/2022
Perfect 2 bedroom beachfront condo
- Theresa H. from High Point, Posted: 04/04/2022
Great condo with amazing view and location. We stayed here for five nights and were very comfortable and had no issues. The condo is nicely decorated and had a very well stocked kitchen. Actually one of the best stocked kitchen I have had the pleasure to stay in. The beds were very comfortable and the whole condo area is very quiet and peaceful. Very pleased with this day will be back.
- Anonymous from Hampstead, Posted: 03/22/2022
Overall we had a great stay!
- Anonymous from Charleston, Posted: 01/08/2022
- Ryan K. from Simpsonville, Posted: 11/29/2021
We got a $25. ticket which said we could pay it online but when we tried to pay it online it had not been turned in yet. we haven't heard anything yet so hoping we don't get some kind of a stupid penalty. by the way we mailed it
- Anonymous from Reynoldsburg, Posted: 09/22/2014
this was our 4th year in Garden City I recommend it. only drawback was the parking. we have never had any problem with parking before and we have always taken two cars
- Anonymous from Bostic, Posted: 08/13/2014
- Anonymous from White Plains, Posted: 07/21/2014
First time in this unit. Many years staying in the Afterdeck.
- Anonymous from Christiansburg, Posted: 05/31/2014
Had trouble with internet service for the first 2 days but the rental agency finally got it straightened out. This was on a beautiful section of the beach. During May there were not any crowds on the beach, but this happened to be bike week and there were crowded roads and restaurants. I would stay in this unit again. However, the living room floor seemed to slant toward the deck. I think the unit should provide lounge chairs for the pool. There were some small repairs needed but nothing major.
- Anonymous from Portville, Posted: 04/21/2014
We had a great time. We couldn't have had a better place to stay for our vacation!!! Our condo was very clean and welcoming!! I loved that we had reserved parking, it was comforting to know we had a parking spot after going out for the day.
- Sandra B. from Whitesburg, Posted: 09/03/2013
Loved the condo with it's oceanfront. Plan to stay again next year for two weeks
- Joanne/Harry K. from Louisville, Posted: 05/25/2013
- Anonymous from Reynoldsburg, Posted: 08/15/2012
This was my families second year at Garden City. We loved every minute of it and plan to come back next year and stay at 104 Afterdeck.
- Anonymous from South Windsor, Posted: 07/09/2012
Enjoyed our stay-would rent this condo again.
- Tonya C. from Kingsport, Posted: 09/14/2011
Loved the unit....plan to stay same place next year......only one thing I didn't like there was no pool furniture....everything else was great.
about coming back next year and we plan on staying at the same place. Great view of the beach and great location! The pool was also very clean and well kept! Can't wait until next summer!
- Michele H. from Hamburg, Posted: 08/29/2011
This was our first family vacation and I could not have ask for a better place to stay. We were there for 7 days in August 2011 and we were very happy with the unit (104) we stayed at. It was very clean, well kept, and up to date. We are already talking
our next trip. It is home away from home. Just lovely!
- Debbie P. from Trinity, Posted: 08/15/2011
This is the 2nd time we have rented this unit (104) and we will do so again. It is beautiful, well mantained and ocean front! We were so happy to be able to stay an entire week. Went by too quickly. We will hopefully find this unit available when we plan
- Linda S. from Lyndhurst, Posted: 07/18/2011
We had a few minor problems (door lock stuck, ac was not working properly) GC Management promptly resolved the issues!
- Mike H. from Lima, Posted: 07/06/2011
New Air since last year, new stove, added nice TV's, added elevator. Plan on reserving same unit next year
- Debbie P. from Trinity, Posted: 06/08/2011
Location, condo and rental company was excellent. Have reserved this unit again for an entire week...can't wait!