- Barry and Cindy W. from Fountain Inn, Posted: 11/29/2021
Have stayed at Inlet Pointe the last 25 years and as always it was great. A great view and a short walk to beach.
Great to relax on our private dock. Lots of great fishing.
- Lisa M. from Catlettsburg, Posted: 11/08/2021
Great location. Love the views of the Inlet and watching the boats come and go
- Anonymous from Chuckey, Posted: 09/21/2021
It was a last minute thing for us. GCR was very helpful finding a place for us. The boys had a great time fishing and gathering shrimp.
- Shawn E. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 09/13/2021
Relaxing beautiful views of the marsh a place of paradise where u can fish all you want
- Ken/Deborah C. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 09/07/2021
Everything was good starting with the rental company through the end of our stay. The restaurants we visited were friendly, we met some great people all out to dinner and had great conversations. The beach experience was almost perfect except for the guy with the radio blasting 70's and 80's southern rock tunes. Sorry, I'd rather listen to the ocean (we've never experienced that before). Also spent time by the pool, it was divine. and we always have fun watching the sun set from the pier. Happy memories.
- Cindy M. from Chapin, Posted: 10/02/2019
We really lived the condo. We have been staying at Inlet Pointe off and on for years and we love this one the most. Very clean, love the decor, and the views AWESOME.
Love it here. I am always happy when it is available when I will be there.
Garden City Realty is fantastic to work with. The go above and beyond what is expected.
- Sharen Y. from Reading, Posted: 09/03/2019
I've stayed in this condo several times.
- Luella W. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 07/15/2019
Our stay was wonderful. Condo very clean and well stocked. Perfect location for my grandkids to fish, swim and go to beach. Loved food at Dead dog saloon
- Candice L. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 06/24/2019
We enjoyed staying at Inlet Pointe enjoying the beautiful salt water estuary with beautiful sunsets from the pier. We loved walking on the beach down to where the inlet comes in. We were removed from the hustle of Garden City
- Kimberly S. from Kennedy, Posted: 05/10/2019
Nice , clean property. Excellent view of Inlet.
Beautiful view of Murrells Inlet!
- Lionel P. from Princeton, Posted: 03/20/2019
Very nice clean and decorated unit.
- Todd L. from North Stonington, Posted: 06/29/2018
I have stayed at this specific unit before with my sisters family and I brought my family down this year. Girls loved it, wife loved it and I loved it.
- Kimberly S. from Kennedy, Posted: 04/16/2018
Very nice clean condo.
- Anonymous from Hartsville, Posted: 12/29/2017
Quiet location. Stayed in December. Would definitely recommend as well as stay again. Linen package included is very convenient.
- Doyle E. from Kings Mountain, Posted: 11/17/2017
Best one we have stayed at yet. We enjoyed so much we rented it again for next October 2018.
- Thomas N. from Gaffney , Posted: 08/21/2017
My family has stayed here several times. Always happy with this unit
- Geri C. from Columbia, Posted: 06/23/2017
We loved the view from our was so relaxing. The air conditioner quit working late one evening and the realty company had The Air Doctor fix it within the hour. They were great and we were impressed that your realty company was so empathetic and tended to our dilemma so professionally and quickly. We love Garden City and visit several times a year!!!
- Anonymous from Jamestown, Posted: 05/31/2017
My family had a wonderful time staying at Inlet Pointe 33. The condo was clean and beautifully decorated. Liens were provided which was a plus!
Room was clean and we were given plenty of towels & sheet sets for the week.
Would love to see the TV in the master get the same channels as the main TV.
- Lisa M. from Catlettsburg, Posted: 10/25/2016
Love staying at Inlet Pointe #33. the views are amazing, especially the sunset.
- David H. from Carnegie, Posted: 09/16/2016
The best of both worlds. You have a wonderful ocean beach on one side , and the beauty of the inlet on the other side. Fishing , blue crab, and shrimping all at your finger tips. Just a great time!!!
- Rebekah G. from Vinton, Posted: 08/22/2016
Easy to book, helpful and friendly office staff when checking in/out. The condo was as advertised so no bad surprises! Very clean and neat. Great view of Murrells Inlet from the balcony. I will recommend garden City real estate and will likely rent from them again!
- Anonymous from Richburg, Posted: 08/08/2016
GOOD TIME, GREAT AREA, GOOD ACCOMMODATIONS. IN DEN AREA, TV DIFFICULTY WAS PROMPTLY RESOLVED BY MAINTENANCE STAFF. TV IN BEDROON WAS STILL TROUBLESOME THRU OUT OUR STAY. KEY LOCK IS SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO LOCK FROM INSIDE, MAY NEED REPLACEMENT.
- Lee T. from Greenville, Posted: 07/18/2016
Very nice, clean. Lots of improvements over the last couple of years. We really enjoy the complementary linens and wifi that this condo includes.
- James L. from Fayetteville, Posted: 06/23/2016
Been several times. Always quiet, relaxing, clean, beach near, and the view from the balcony is great.
- Anonymous from Florence, Posted: 10/12/2015
Great little condo with a beautiful view. Very clean.
- Lee T. from Greenville, Posted: 07/20/2015
We had a great stay. The view from Inlet Pointe may be the best anywhere in the area. The addition of wi-fi and linens included was an added plus since last years visit. We have already booked for next year.
- Christine T. from Greenville, Posted: 05/27/2015
Love this unit. We stayed here last summer as well. Has a great view of the inlet. The property is always quiet and the pool area is very nice. It's a quick walk to the beach. Fully stocked kitchen dishes and cookware. The only downside is no wifi available for our teens.
- Lisa M. from Catlettsburg, Posted: 09/30/2014
We love staying at Inlet Pointe. Easy access to the beach & the view of the sunset every evening is just breathtaking off the Inlet. Love watching the boats come & go to Murrells Inlet. Fishing off our own pier. WOW! Great price too in the fall.
- Deborah C. from Bethel Park, Posted: 09/08/2014
We enjoyed ou stay.
- David H. from Carnegie, Posted: 09/08/2014
- Lola M. from Waxhaw, Posted: 10/08/2013
Everything was wonderful And I'd like my name displayed as Lola M from Waxhaw Since I made the reservations
Great opportunities for great photographs.
- Lisa M. from Catlettsburg, Posted: 09/23/2013
Great property & location. The views are stunning. Ocean & Inlet views. Sunsets on the inlet are breathtaking.
- Carl H. from Spartanburg, Posted: 10/29/2012
Fourteen days of relaxing and enjoying the Murrells Inlet view.
- Daphne M. from HENDERSONVILLE, Posted: 09/10/2012
We have rented here several times and will continue to do so.
- Deborah C. from Bethel Park, Posted: 08/20/2012
I am in love with this property. Everyone is friendly, the beach is beautiful, and it is quiet. We return every year.
- Sharen Y. from Reading, Posted: 08/07/2012
We had a great time and would love to come back again. Would definitely stay at Inlet Pointe again. We had a group of 15 and all had a great time.
- Lisa M. from Catlettsburg, Posted: 06/18/2012
Have been staying here since the 90's. Love to stay at Inlet Pointe! Great location - and even better views of the water. Unbelievable sunsets.
We are so thankful to be able to continue to stay aat our "home away from home." Thank you!!
- Brenda H. from Johns Island, Posted: 05/16/2012
We have been staying t this condo for many years and love the quiet beauty at Garden City.
- Holly N. from Cowpins, Posted: 10/18/2011
Every year we stay at Garden City and we absolutely love it! It's the perfect location because you're inbetween the inlet and the ocean.
- David H. from Carnegie, Posted: 09/28/2011
Inlet Pointe "33"
- Deborah C. from Bethel Park, Posted: 09/05/2011
We love garden city. have been staying for years.
- Anonymous from Florence, Posted: 05/03/2011
We had a great time. Great view. Great pool overlooking the inlet. Nice dock. Easy beach access. Highly recommended!
- Barbara S. from Columbia, Posted: 04/20/2011
My sister and I have been staying in this unit for over 20 years, and we absolutely love it. It is close to the beach and has a breathtaking view of the sunset.