- Anonymous from Lincolnton, Posted: 01/02/2023
We had a excellent time the condo could not have been better. The owners have taken some extra TLC on updating the condo. Very nice condo and we are coming back soon.
- Anonymous from Barrie, Posted: 10/27/2022
An excellent one bedroom condo with a fantastic view. Well equipped and spacious. Wouldn't hesitate to rent again. Hopefully next time for 4 weeks instead of 2.
- James and Colleen H. from Lee Center, Posted: 10/17/2022
Very clean and accommodating want to rent next year as well ❤️❤️❤️
- Nancy H. from Columbia, Posted: 10/11/2022
The condo was very clean. People were friendly. Close by to everything. The view was awesome.
- Nora E. from New Bern, Posted: 09/26/2022
Very nice unit. Shower great!
- Anonymous from Mechanicsville, Posted: 09/26/2022
As usual 1209 is so clean and comfortable. GCR employees are always friendly and helpful. I do wish that the property had more luggage carts. Maybe having alternate check in days would solve this problem.
We loved it so much, we already have booked it for next year same time.
Can't wait for next year.
- Tammy R. from Christianburg, Posted: 09/24/2022
The property is wonderful. We loved it.
- Thomas S. from Chesterfield, Posted: 07/25/2022
Very pretty and clean condo!
- Anonymous from Bradenton, Posted: 06/20/2022
Nice condo overlooking the ocean. Great view of the Strand. We recommend this condo.
- Gary D. from Rock Hill, Posted: 05/10/2022
Robin has valuable in making our reservation since she has assisted with past reservation and knows our needs. The room was as indicated in the pictures
- George M. from Baltimore, Posted: 05/02/2022
This unit and this location - fabulous. Unit 1209 felt just like home. The decor and comfort were perfect. Not to mention the view from the top floor. Our only visitors were birds flying by - some with large fish being carried away! The unit was well cared for and clean. It is just about a mile to the Garden City Pier which is well worth the walk - excellent food, coffee and views - with seating both covered and out in the sun. Many good restaurants close by, too. Visited Murrells Inlet which is a gem itself. Broadway at the Beach also about 15 minutes away. Felt like vacation and home at the same time. Surfside Pier is still under construction but nearby are parks and some weekly festival type events with vendors, etc. Also, quite a few good restaurants there, too. Would highly recommend this location and unit to anyone. Having 1.5 baths and option of sleep sofa in living room makes this a good choice for 1-4 people. There is a privacy door in hall between Master bedroom and bath area and half bath and living room, kitchen area. Should also mention fabulous view of ocean from the kitchen, dining and living room area with lots of light. Balcony was large and provided sunrise, sunset and breezes.
- Justin B. from Simpsonville, Posted: 03/29/2022
This unit has been recently updated, and was very spacious for my wife and I and our youngest son. We spent a lot of time relaxing in the living room and on the balcony. A very good deal for a small family.
- Anonymous from Plainfield, Posted: 08/30/2021
- Anonymous from Cleves, Posted: 08/23/2021
Condo was clean kitchen and bathrooms were small.
- Anonymous from Mechanicsville, Posted: 07/20/2021
Unit was as pictured. Very private and clean. Well decorated and all of the furniture was comfortable. Just one small hiccup with the door lock but that was fixed with one phone call.
- Anonymous from Fairdale, Posted: 07/13/2021
It was very nice. Everything we needed was there everything was clean.
- Anonymous from White Pine, Posted: 06/21/2021
Loved this unit. Top floor and very quiet! Only detail we didn't like was there were no restrooms on lower floor by pools. You either had to go back to your condo or use a port a potty!
- Anonymous from Newton, Posted: 06/14/2021
My wife and I have stayed in several one bedroom condos at Surfmaster over the years and this is one of the best rented!
- Anonymous from Gastonia, Posted: 06/07/2021
Condo was clean and comfortable. Perfect for a relaxing week.
- Denise F. from Marion, Posted: 05/24/2021
Our week was great. The condo was very clean. Only issue was that the king sized bed was not very comfortable. Definitely would recommend The Conch Cafe which is within walking distance of this property.
- Anonymous from Eldersburg, Posted: 05/10/2021
GREAT LOCATION, VERY CLEAN CONDO, GREAT COMMUNICATION WITH MANAGEMENT COMPANY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CONDO TO ANYONE.
- Anonymous from Columbia, Posted: 01/04/2021
This is a welcome addition to the rental program. The vertical blinds at the patio door should be replaced with a curtain. Please add coasters in the den.