- Georgia B. from Florence, Posted: 07/13/2020
Great experience nice property easy check out
- Teresa H. from Knoxville, Posted: 06/23/2020
The property description on website was accurate. The unit could stand an upgrade in regards to mattresses and pillows. The one big downfall was internet access. We didn't have internet access for 3 days, but I do appreciate Carey working diligently to get the problem resolved. All that being said, I would still recommend the property. Garden City Realty is always great to with. We visited Broadway at the Beach & ate at Bubba's Fish Shack & Russell's; both places serve delicious food with large portions.
- Tony and Jennifer B. from Conover, Posted: 10/23/2019
We had a great time as always. The folks at Garden City Realty are so courteous and professional, always willing to make sure your vacation is the best that it can be. I will continue to use them for vacation rentals for years to come!
- Anonymous from Anderson, Posted: 07/17/2019
The condo was very clean and exactly as described. Our family has stayed in this condo several years and we always enjoy our stay. The check in process was easy and the staff was pleasant to work with.
- Anonymous from Boardman, Posted: 06/05/2019
Nice condo will stay again
- John P. from South Chesterfield, Posted: 06/03/2019
Have stayed in several units in the Sea Oaks complex over the years. This is one of the nicest. Unit was clean with many updates. Nice bar-height table and chairs on the porch. Will definitely try to get this same unit again for future stays.
- Georgia B. from Florence, Posted: 06/03/2019
Rented this condo for a family vacation. It was great size and very comfortable. Kitchen was upgraded and had nice extras like a blender and hand mixer!
- Anonymous from Lincolnton, Posted: 05/15/2019
Great property, great location, very clean and comfortable. Will definitely be back!!
- Mary W. from Pine River, Posted: 05/02/2019
Good experience. Condo was described just as it looked.
- Anonymous from Brookfield, Posted: 08/02/2018
The condo was nice. However, the beds were not very comfortable and the mattress on the sofa sleeper was barely a mattress. I would also recommend fans in the bathrooms - it gets very humid when more than one person showers. Overall, it was a very good experience and you can't beat the location.
- Anonymous from Chuckey, Posted: 07/09/2018
It went well. The only problem we had was the dryer quit working.
- Melissa Q. from Blountville, Posted: 07/09/2018
Condo complex was in a very convenient and in nice area. The pool and beach were an exceptional treat as they were directly beside each other. The condo unit itself was clean, efficient, maintained, and nicely decorate. My only wish was that we would have been a bit closer to the elevator with 3 children.
- Anonymous from Effingham, Posted: 07/04/2018
We love staying at this Condo. Location and cleanliness is exceptional. The only complaints we have are the refrigerator and the mattresses on the sofa bed is unusable and the mattresses on the twin beds are hard. We have rented this unit two years in a row but may try another because of the mattresses.
- Sandra H. from Bardstown, Posted: 07/02/2018
Great place to stay.
- Tami P. from Townsend, Posted: 05/22/2018
Nice place to stay, would recommend it to others
- David S. from Greer, Posted: 10/10/2017
Very nice! Clean and very comfortable. Felt like home.
- Anonymous from Clinton, Posted: 08/14/2017
This place is really nice and I would stay here again..... as long as the King bed is replaced. The only thing that hasn't been updated in this rental is the master bedroom's King bed... it's bad, real bad. Loved everything else about the place, though.