- Ray H. from Lincolnton, Posted: 04/25/2021
Great property excellent location. Resort was well maintained and very clean.
- Anonymous from Stone Harbor, Posted: 04/17/2020
Unit was very nice. Well kept. Living room has a lot of furniture. New slider doors are air tight and move well. Single beds are high off the ground and very comfortable. Two recliners in living room were nice. Lots of outside work going on at Royal Gardens in March on balconies made it very noisy during the day and deck became crummy dirty with no great way to clean it.
- Patricia S. from Canandaigua, Posted: 04/02/2018
MEMORY FILLED - DECENT WEATHER - ENJOYED WATCHING THE CHANGING TIDES - HELPED ME TO START A NEW NORM IN MY LIFE
- Michael B. from Johnson City, Posted: 07/20/2017
Property was clean and and enjoyed the furnishings and decoration
- Anonymous from North Canton, Posted: 10/27/2016
Great location and great beach front property. Convenient to pool area and beach.
- Anonymous from Sumter, Posted: 08/29/2016
We stay at the same Resort every year!!! Great weather, great staff & lot's of fun!!!
- Beth H. from Greenville, Posted: 05/26/2016
Another great vacation at Royal Garden Resort. The weather wasn't great, but you cannot control that. The condo is so comfortable and the indoor pools and jacuzzi were a great spot for us. We will be back in Sept.
- Liese L. from Thurso, Posted: 09/14/2015
the place was super clean. close to the shopping center and easy to drive back. the rooms were very compfortable and a good size. the ocean was so warm this was unbeleivable. the place was so close to the ocean that it was touching the first stair.
- Beth H. from Greenville, Posted: 09/14/2015
Perfect and restful! Very nice, clean, and enjoyable!
Loved the balcony and access to beach. Quiet location.
- Anonymous from Charleston, Posted: 09/09/2015
Nice digs, smaller than we anticipated, but adequate.
- Jane B. from Greeneville, Posted: 07/17/2014
Royal Garden Resort 810 was everything it was made out to be. The property was very nice, very clean, and nicely decorated. The location was great. There were lots of nice restaurants in the area. Walking on the beach was nice since your destination could be either one of two piers. One was located about one mile and the other was located about one and a half miles away. We had four occupants and the room area was a little tight. But all in all I would recommend this place very highly.
- Gina S. from Poca, Posted: 08/15/2013
Great vacation...nice place a little dated, the parking was a nightmare for us as we have a full size truck and the building is very tight. We had everything we needed and really appreciated the pool being so near the beach.
- Anonymous from York, Posted: 07/30/2013
We were there in July 2013 and had a great time , this was a great place to stay. We will definitely stay here again.
- Ron D. from Carrollton, Posted: 04/24/2013
Fabulous view...very clean, pleasant condo with everything in good working condition and plenty of hot water for showers. Just wish the weather could have been as nice!!!
Parking a little tricky but doable.
Overall we always relax and enjoy outselves.
- Major/Edna C. from Scarborough, Posted: 04/18/2013
Love watching the sun come up in the morning. The staff are polite and quick to response.
- Thomas A. from Danville, Posted: 09/03/2012
after moving in room 810 the rest of vacation was great
- Michael D. from Dayton, Posted: 05/21/2012
Enjoyed the condo, sauna was not that impressive...did not have access to the fitness center. Condo was nice...I would come back.
- Major/Edna C. from Scarborough, Posted: 04/03/2012
Enjoyed our stay. Hope the rugs thoughout would be cleaned for next year.
- Earlene T. from Pelzer, Posted: 08/29/2011
A very nice place. Would recommend it to anyone.