- Anonymous from Shelby, Posted: 06/20/2022
Very clean and the kitchen has everything you need. Love being able to wash clothes so I did not have to pack up dirty clothes when leaving.
- Anonymous from Camden, Posted: 05/11/2022
Very nice home! Was just as described! Didn't want to leave!
- James L. from Lake Wylie, Posted: 05/01/2022
This is a great location. Very close to the beach across the road. Everything was neat and clean. Definitely would recommend staying here.&
- Kate R. from Bedford, Posted: 05/01/2022
House was clean and welcoming. Beds were comfortable. Plenty of space for our family of 5. Right across street from public beach access which was wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.
- Anonymous from Moore, Posted: 04/12/2022
This house had every single thing we needed from linens to a fully-loaded kitchen. Every detail was considered in setting up this house. We walked 150 steps to the beach. The house was decorated very tastefully and everything was top notch. We will definitely try to grab this house again!
- Dennis N. from Niles, Posted: 04/03/2022
- Don and Elizabeth L. from Charlotte, Posted: 01/02/2022
This was the perfect spot for our small family getaway. We loved the rental property, the pool, the proximity to the beach, that it was pet friendly and the open concept living area.
- Lili P. from Indian Trail, Posted: 11/05/2021
Beautiful house that felt homey and inviting. 3 bedrooms with an opportunity for a large family to stay with beds for all. The house is literally across the street from the pier and beach access. Quiet retreat for those who just want a peaceful weekend. Please note: there are a lot of stairs to get in the home and in the house as the bedrooms are all on the second level.
- Cynthia K. from Forest Hill, Posted: 08/02/2021
from check-in, our experience was great. Our house was exactly what we wanted. Beds were made, there were plenty of towels and the kitchen was well-stocked with everything we needed. We have a wonderful time.
- Aceyleen D. from Hartsville, Posted: 07/26/2021
We did not want to leave the house. It was very comfortable. We booked it again for next year.
- Anonymous from Medina, Posted: 04/10/2021
We enjoyed our weeklong stay. House is decorated very nice and close to the beach. The pool wasn’t heated while we were there though.
Equipped with everything we needed for short getaway and Thanksgiving dinner.
- Wendy C. from Centerville, Posted: 11/30/2020
Comfortable off season getaway! House was perfect!
- Eugene H. from Seneca, Posted: 10/02/2020
First Time in AREA in 35 Years SCENE has Really CHANGED FOOD GREAT as ALWAYS
- Anonymous from Shelby, Posted: 07/20/2020
Excellent location right near everything! The house is very nice with everything you need. Very happy with our rental.
tracey the owner has done a wonderful job with reno's
if possible would love for him to call my husband so we can find out where he got his mattresses and cookware
- Kimberly L. from Charlotte, Posted: 07/06/2020
- Wendy W. from Kingstree, Posted: 06/23/2020
We had a great stay here at bare feet retreat. So nice and right there in the middle of everything.
- Sean K. from Lansing, Posted: 03/13/2020
The rental location was perfect to get to the beach and shops. House was in great shape . Would definitely stay again.
- Gale H. from Lamar, Posted: 09/28/2019
Beautiful home beautiful weather. Great location. Everything you could possibly want in a vacation home.
- Rod M. from Ft Mill, Posted: 09/03/2019
Beautiful beach home in an ideal location. We had a wonderful vacation here.