- Tripp R. from Simpsonville, Posted: 05/11/2021
We had three couples stay here for an extended weekend and it couldn't have been better. The house is the perfect size for 6 people and the oceanfront views are fantastic.
- Bethany C. from Fulton, Posted: 04/12/2021
The location was perfect and the view were amazing. The house was the perfect size for our family.
- Anonymous from Fort Mill, Posted: 12/14/2020
The best house we have stayed in! Super clean, and great location. Big enough for the whole family and we had 4 children under 5 and they had room! Very nice!!
- Stephen E. from North Myrtle Beach, Posted: 12/24/2019
Our stay was very enjoyable
- Talmadge S. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 12/02/2019
Our Oklahoma family enjoyed the beach front property. It was a lifetime experience for them.
- Anonymous from Averill Park, Posted: 11/22/2019
Great location, beautiful home. Only complaint was the couches and rugs could use a good cleaning. Otherwise everything was great.
- Christian S. from Monroe, Posted: 11/07/2019
After hour check-in was a breeze. The staff is very friendly ( Southern Style) made us feel welcome. If we needed anything they were prompt. House is right on beach, clean and in pretty good shape for a rental. I will stay again. I would definitely stay again and again.
- Deborah R. from Mountain City, Posted: 09/24/2019
Excellent company made stay effortless.
My family wants to stay at the same house next year.
- Tim H. from Midland, Posted: 09/18/2019
The house was very nice. It was everything that was advertised. It was clean when we got there, so there were no complaints there. The wrong size sheets were sent for one of the beds, but we were furnished with more than we needed.
- Anonymous from Abbeville, Posted: 08/14/2019
Had a great time. Loved the house and the location. Would definitely go back.
- Terry M. from Florence, Posted: 05/01/2019
Great stay. The house is clean, check in is easy and always on time. This is our 2nd year renting this property for spring break. The location is great and the kids love it. Beautiful home.
- Matthew B. from Fairfax, Posted: 04/22/2019
We had a great week at Conched Out. The space was clean and had everything we needed. The view is amazing! We love this area and look forward to our next visit.
- Hannah P. from Southwick, Posted: 03/17/2019
Great! We've reserved it for next year already!
- Leo W A. from Clemmons, Posted: 09/19/2018
The House was clean, had everything you needed, nice view of the ocean. Had a nice pool and common area between the other few rentals. Very easy access to the beach.
- Salvatore T. from Chesterland, Posted: 09/16/2018
Nice place right on the beach. It also has a nice pool if you just want to hang out in the water. No real complaints. Could have used better instructions on how to use the televisions. Figuring out how to use the master bath faucets was oddly confusing. But a very nice spot on a very nice beach.
- Anonymous from Chapin, Posted: 08/20/2018
Property was ready when we arrived at the realty. Check in was brief and friendly.
- Anonymous from Sumter, Posted: 07/14/2018
Loved the house! A little noisy being next to the public beach access and parking for condos next door. Area under house was much cleaner than last house rented in same complex. We’ll be back!
- Linda R. from Columbia, Posted: 06/18/2018
We really enjoyed the place and will plan on returning next year.
- Ronald H. from Charlotte, Posted: 05/16/2018
Had a golfing trip with some fraternity brothers that I had not seen for 20 some years. Loved spending time on the back deck looking out at the ocean. Perfect location and a perfect place for our stay.
- Terry M. from Florence, Posted: 04/11/2018
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that overall you guys enjoyed your vacation at Conched Out. I am pleased to inform you that the refridgerator has been repaired and all of the mattresses are new as of 2018. We would love to have you back as our guests to Conched Out again in the future.
- Garden City Realty staff
Our vacation rental was everything we had hoped it would be. The property was clean and well kept. The location was perfect and overall I have no complaints. One thing that was not up to par was the temp in the refrigerator. Although we changed the setting it never got cold. Also, I think it could use new mattresses but would definitely rent this place again. Hopefully Spring Break 2019.