- Johnny S. from Wallace, Posted: 09/24/2022
I was happy that my family had a nice place to stay for our family vacation. Sea Oaks 102 was clean, safe, good place for a family to stay. Would do it all over again, thanks Guys
- Deborah S. from Pine Knot, Posted: 06/15/2022
We had a very good time. The rental was good we enjoyed staying here.
- Lisa W. from Glen Allen, Posted: 10/29/2021
Thanks for your feedback, Lisa. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're pleased to inform you that both queen mattresses have been replaced. We look forward to seeing you again.
- Garden City Realty staff
This is a nice condo, it's got a side view of the ocean and has good access to the beach. The screened in porch is nice. The only problem I had is that I like a TV in bedroom and there isn't one in the second bedroom. And the bed in the second room has very old box springs that squeak. If they fixed that I'd have no problem renting this condo again.
- Tamela E. from Florence, Posted: 10/01/2020
Condo was clean and easy access to beach and pool. I have no complaints whatsoever. My children and grandchildren had a wonderful time and we made a lot of memories. Checkin and Checkout was quick and easy. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay again.
- Tolbert M. from Trenton, Posted: 07/28/2020
Had an awesome time staying in this condo. Beautiful weather every day. Condo was clean and plenty of room for everyone. The side view was nice and shady for sitting on the balcony.
- Anonymous from Shadyside, Posted: 08/27/2019
Had a great time; weather was awesome... condo was good except the lighting inside the condo could have been a lot brighter.
- Anonymous from Wichita Falls, Posted: 08/04/2019
Great place to stay. Clean, convenient location
- Anonymous from Latta, Posted: 04/28/2019
The condo was larger than it looked in the pictures. The furniture and beds were comfortable and the kitchen was stocked well.
- Carla H. from Lancaster, Posted: 10/23/2018
Nice, clean condo with all the goodies. Always stay in Garden City when I make my trips.
- Donna K. from Corpus Christi, Posted: 09/14/2018
The unit was exactly what we expected and then some. We had an awesome time. Looking forward to next year.
- Anonymous from Winfield, Posted: 05/16/2018
Nice little family get-away. Garden City Realty has always been great to work with. This condo was exactly what we needed for the stay.
- Jenifer L. from Bluffton, Posted: 04/19/2018
Everything was great!! Although I had to move to a different rental, I was very happy to be oceanfront. Love renting from Garden City and always have the best experience.
- Janet O. from PATASKALA, Posted: 08/30/2016
We rent same condo every year love staying here very relaxing and clean
- Gabriel P. from Williamstown, Posted: 07/04/2016
It was clean, cute! ! I would totally consider going back to the same condo for next years vacation! The beds were very comfy! I loved that the porch was screened in!
- Janet F. from Kernersville, Posted: 06/06/2016
My husband and I have stayed in many units in the SeaOaks complex. This one was well furnished,clean,and had comfortable beds. We love the shaded area on the sun deck. It is a big reason that we stay here.
- Melissa D. from Gastonia, Posted: 08/05/2015
We had a great time! Cozy beach condo. clean, and well-maintained.
- Anonymous from Alcolu, Posted: 04/06/2015
Excellent, all very helpful! Condo was clean and easily accessible. We enjoyed our stay.
- Carla H. from Lancaster, Posted: 10/21/2014
The condo was perfect. Clean when we arrived, the beds slept good (even the couch). I have been renting a condo from Garden City Reality for the past 3 years at least 3 times a year and every time it has been a very pleasant stay.
- Crystal H. from Gastonia, Posted: 09/09/2014
The condo was clean and just as described on the website. We were very happy with the location too. The only thing that was difficult was parking. We weren't sure who was allowed to park in the covered areas as people kept parking underneath our condo where we thought we were supposed to park. But overall, we had no other issues and would definitely stay here again!
- Janet O. from PATASKALA, Posted: 08/26/2014
Stayed one week was the best trip ever
- Debbie & Robert W. from Greenville, Posted: 06/16/2014
over all it was very good.could use another chair
- Anonymous from Johnsonville, Posted: 05/26/2014
Very nice for family
- Brian/Belinda B. from Washington, Posted: 04/16/2014
Was a nice place to stay.
- Debbie & Robert W. from Greenville, Posted: 07/04/2013
- Anonymous from Walnut Cove, Posted: 07/02/2013
I would have to give a 5 star to each question ask. very pleased, condo was spotless clean.nice size rooms,beds was very good, location excellent. 1 suggestion,refrigerator needs ice-maker. thank you for a nice stay.
- Anonymous from Charlotte, Posted: 06/25/2013
Very minor problems; loose towel rack, sticky doors, nothing more. Floors should have been cleaner when we got there.
- Anonymous from Flowery Branch, Posted: 05/22/2013
Had a great time
- James M. from Temecula, Posted: 09/22/2012
I come to the area about once a month for business, but I love staying at the beach. Garden City Realty takes care of me every time. I love their customer service!
- Kim R. from Lancaster, Posted: 09/03/2012
Unit was smaller than any unit we have stayed in. glad we only had 4 people no way 6 could have shared it. Not the cleanest either. But we had a wonderful vacation. Thanks
- George M. from Middletown, Posted: 08/27/2012
Garden City Realty is the best for vacation rentals. All details were attended to with one request, properties are well kept and everything was ready as advertised. We always use GCR when vacationing. Thanks for another great summer at the beach.
- Samantha W. from Massillon, Posted: 08/07/2012
I loved the kitchen/ dinning room table and the living room. The master bedroom was amazing- BUT we let our guests stay in that room- we however had the spare bedroom with no tv- the bed was not very comfortable in the spare room- and two times I grabbed two drawers were the handle came off, we were able to get them back on. Other than those couple issues with that room, the condo was great!
- Todd P. from Abbyville, Posted: 07/09/2012
- Anonymous from Knoxville, Posted: 09/12/2011
The only comment I may have about the condo, was there needs to be a few updates in the condo. The screen porch was very dirty. Other than that, the stay was great!
- Anonymous from Chesterfield, Posted: 09/05/2011
Enjoy our visit in Garden City. Nice condo with two bedrooms. Quiet until the Labor Day weekend, then things livened up. Love the corner at Atlantic and Waccamaw.
- Anonymous from Winder, Posted: 06/20/2011
Beach in this area was never crowded. Biggest complaint was with the pool maintenance. Water always got dirty in the afternoon and the morning maintenance wasn't always as thorough as I thought it should be (debris left in the water). Our kids preferred the pool to the beach so this was a big deal to us.
- Debbie W. from Greenville, Posted: 06/09/2011
pool could have been cleaner