- Anonymous from Mount Airy, Posted: 06/21/2021
Atalaya Tower #603 was all it was expected to be. It was clean and well-maintained. We were vacationing with small children, so the beach and the pool were out main activities.
- Judy M. from Wheeling, Posted: 05/10/2021
close to ocean , shops and restaurant. we had 2 cars to park but 3 days had to park both across street. someone hit passenger side door of one of our car. thanks for everything you do. also housekeeping needs to make sure nothing is left behind couch because we found some goldfish crackers and chip bag. thanks to maintenance man fixed our leak undersink forget his name so thanks again.
- Jason R. from Fairport, Posted: 09/05/2019
We enjoyed our stay at Atalaya Tower 603. The space was perfect for our family of 4 and the location was great! The beds were very comfortable and the condo was clean and in good shape. We would stay here again in the future.
- Anonymous from Dunnville, Posted: 07/15/2019
- Jennifer B. from Vinton, Posted: 06/26/2019
- Jim J. from Huntington, Posted: 07/23/2018
- Anonymous from Pounding Mill, Posted: 07/03/2018
We had an overall great experience. The room was clean and comfortable. We Loved the location. The fridge needed repair. I was afraid to put many items on the main shelf.
- Jack M. from Middlesboro, Posted: 07/10/2017
Very nice property-603-Beach area was clean and sand was level. Needs-kids/baby pool; indoor pool out of service for a couple of days?
- Lisa F. from Johnson City, Posted: 09/13/2016
Had a great time the pool water was very cold only one complaint the pool was not on ocean front
- Karen C. from Estill springs, Posted: 09/05/2016
We had a wonderful stay.The condo was very clean and very affordable. It had everything we needed. Close to the beach and well kept. We will definately be back.
- David D. from Martinsburg, Posted: 07/04/2016
Great time loved the area
- Kimberly N. from Whitsett, Posted: 06/27/2016
The location and the unit we stayed in was nice. The kitchen needs some repairs to the cabinet doors but otherwise was very nice. The beds slept great! We throughly enjoyed our stayed.
- Dennis P. from Saint Marys, Posted: 07/07/2014
Awesome vacation!! This was our 3rd year staying at Atalaya Towers and we love it! Service and accommodations are excellent. Can't wait to go back in 2015!
- Kathy F. from Canton, Posted: 04/29/2014
Overall a good experience..guests in the condo above us kept us awake almost every night, reported to security and during the day they would throw stuff off the balcony during the day, other than that it was a very enjoyable vacation. There was only one elevator that was in commission the time we were there. The other one was having the floor repaired and was down most of the week. The housekeeping staff did an excellent job keeping the property 's public areas very clean.
- Ken L. from Canonsburg, Posted: 06/05/2013
We had a great vacation with our children and grandchildren. Location is excellent and the indoor pool is great both for rainy days and to get out of the sun for a while. The condo was very clean on arrival!! Thanks so much for sharing your home with us.
- Anonymous from Scottown, Posted: 08/27/2012
very satisfied with the accomodations. would like to rent the same unit next year if the price is right
- Cliff G. from Kernersville, Posted: 08/20/2012
We were pleased with the condo and how clean it was when we checked in. The condo was well maintained and we had a great vacation. We will rent 603 again and would recommend.
- Anonymous from Florence, Posted: 04/16/2012
I brought my teenagers for spring break to Atalya because it was walking distance to Sam's Corner. I loved the condo which was clean and had a beautiful view. It was a great location and loved being there!