- Anonymous from Walhalla, Posted: 07/13/2021
Always have a great experience with the rental company and the property we are staying at.
- Russell B. from Baltimore, Posted: 05/18/2021
- Russell B. from Baltimore, Posted: 12/01/2020
This was our first vacation in 12 years that did not center around dog sports or family. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in the property and loved all the amenities. We especially were grateful for the pet policy which allowed us to enjoy our vacation with our "fur kids". Many thanks to Garden City Realty and the owners of the lovely beach cottage.
- Cathy M. from Hanahan, Posted: 10/02/2020
I enjoyed it. This time I got what I expected upon arrival.
- Anonymous from Walhalla, Posted: 07/21/2020
We had a great stay. The house was rustic but just what you need.
- Sarah M. from Rock Hill, Posted: 06/22/2020
This house was just perfect. From the location, right on the beach, close to Garden City Pier, to the comfort of the decor. Being one of the oldest houses ( from what i was told) it was in amazing shape. Loved the kitchen and the table. I would recommend this house very highly!
- Mary Ellen A. from Andover, Posted: 04/18/2020
- Alberta/Debra T. from West alexender, Posted: 10/06/2019
Lovely. Right on the beach and close to everything.
- David B. from Charlotte, Posted: 10/02/2019
We had a great time. Cottage was what we expected. Even the dog loved it. View of the ocean was nice; beautiful sunrises. We will be back.
- Anonymous from ANDERSON, Posted: 06/28/2019
Very reasonable price & great location. We enjoyed our stay. Needs new furniture, or a good cleaning. If you are planning on using oven, take your own pot holder( this is one item that I didn't think to bring.)
- Rick T. from Ona, Posted: 05/20/2019
Home was very nice and I would use again. Rustic with an awesome location. Would suggest the dead palm tree in the back be removed and lawn maintained, but other than that very satisfied.
- Anonymous from Freeville, Posted: 04/27/2019
A perfect recipe for family to gather and have our dog join us! 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, large living room and porch. 2 queen sofa sleepers, large dining table. Only thing missing was some blankets.... it was a cold week...brought linens but didn't think to bring blankets. We felt safe, easy access to Murrels Inlet, pier, and beach! Porch was awesome to have! Loved the quant old-style beach house!!!
- Mary Ellen A. from Andover, Posted: 04/03/2019
We were so happy at this small ocean front house, it met all of our pet friendly needs!
- Jean J. from Columbia, Posted: 11/05/2018
The ladies at Garden City Realty were the BEST! Very attentive to are needs and questions— quick to respond to any and every thing. Would DEFINITELY recommend them and will stay with them again!
- Anonymous from Chester, Posted: 10/12/2018
Loved the rental. Very spacious and comfortable. The big porch was a favorite gathering place with a awesome view.
- Anonymous from Royal Oak, Posted: 10/01/2018
Great vacation rental overall!
- Pamela B. from Afton, Posted: 09/06/2018
We enjoyed our stay at Pier Pressure. It was very relaxing. Great location.
- Dana W. from Kingstree, Posted: 09/02/2018
The house was very nice just wish it was some more sitting places (one couch just wasn’t enough) but overall loved this small quaint house.
I do wish there had been more seating for our family.
- Anonymous from Belton, Posted: 07/31/2018
We enjoyed this precious old style beach cottage. Our daughter was engaged right out in front of the house in the dunes. We will always have precious memories at Pier Pressure.
- Anonymous from Minford, Posted: 06/09/2018
We made reservations early Monday morning after viewing this property online,traveled 11 hours, and arrived late Monday evening. We have stayed in Garden City numerous times. This property was everything we planned for,oceanfront,pet friendley and our home away from home. Restaurants,shopping,entertainment all very near us.We enjoyed every minute of our five day vacation. We hope to enjoy our next vacation in August at Garden City beaches.
- Rita B. from Elizabethton, Posted: 05/28/2018
I really enjoyed staying at Pier Pressure. It was just what I needed. It had a lot of charm and character. I could imagine all the great memories made here over the years. It wasn't anything fancy, bit it gave the feeling of a real traditional family beach house. It has a spectacular view of the ocean, and is conveniently located to everything you would need. I hope the owners keep it just the way it is. Charming, and with the necessities, (good air conditioning, and a dishwasher, and the washer & dryer).
We will come here again.
- Anonymous from Spartanburg, Posted: 09/21/2017
Had a wonderful vacation.
- June H. from Hendersonville, Posted: 07/18/2017
This rental is in a great location. So nice just to walk out to the beach. Only negative is not enough furniture or dishes . Rental was very clean when we arrived. We will rent this again
- Lori D. from East Liverpool, Posted: 07/03/2017
It was fantastic. We loved the house. Hope you keep the house and don't turn it into the giant condos that were on each side of us.
- Debra P. from Brevard, Posted: 05/29/2017
Very nice older style beach house. Comfortable and only steps from the beach. This is what the 70's style beach houses were like. Don't expect anything fancy but if you are looking for a nice clean comfortable ocean front beach house I would recommend it, and yes it is pet friendly...