- ELIZABETH B. from BARBERTON, Posted: 10/11/2021
The rental was exactly how the pictures were, unit needs a little tlc, but over all was very nice. The pots and pans were nicer than what I have at home. It was very homey and comfortable.
- Debbie S. from Jonesborough, Posted: 09/06/2021
Condo was very small. It could use a good thorough cleaning.
- Anonymous from Kittanning, Posted: 08/16/2021
Garden City Realty saved us at the last minute! We couldn't have asked for a better week.
- Anonymous from Taylors, Posted: 06/29/2021
Everything was great. The view is wonderful. Everything we needed was there, paper towels, spices, plenty of kitchen utensils. The condo was very clean and had an overabundance of towels. Great place to stay and unwind.
- Faye M. from Hendersonville, Posted: 08/10/2020
We had a great time.
loved it. This trip was not as enjoyable, can't really blame Garden City for the noise but there was so much construction going on in several of the units that it was not very relaxing. Bird poop on the porch wall and floor of the balcony was very unpleasant,a bottle of water on the light stopped the pigeons from roosting but still had a nasty balcony. All the rugs needed cleaning.
- Faye M. from Hendersonville, Posted: 10/21/2019
We have stayed in this unit in the past and always
- Jonathon D. from Cleveland, Posted: 10/09/2019
It was very clean and homey my children and I had a great time would definently refer to other
- Christy O. from Seneca, Posted: 09/03/2019
We came in for my daughters wedding and had a wonderful family vacation. We loved the condo. The only draw back for myself was the master bed made my back hurt. Would definitely stay again tho!!
- Victoria M. from Levittown, Posted: 08/26/2019
The beachfront condo was exactly what we needed on vacation. Location was fantastic and we spent equal times on the beach and venturing in the area. Only issue we had was the master bath drained slowly and the mattresses could use updating. Otherwise, a great vacation.
- Anonymous from Ona, Posted: 06/25/2019
We had a great time, weather was great and our room was very nice.
- Ricky S. from Afton, Posted: 06/04/2019
We had a great experience.
- Claudia D. from Hickory, Posted: 11/05/2018
- Stanley T. from London, Posted: 10/17/2018
The overall rental experience was very good!
- Michael F. from Peoria, Posted: 09/15/2018
WE would have thought that renting the Sheets they would have at least been put on the beds?? For a $100, that would seem a good thing to do.
- Shae C. from Gaffney, Posted: 07/25/2018
We stayed here last year and was very pleased so we stayed again this year. Will definitely plan to come again.
- Anonymous from Shelton, Posted: 05/24/2018
Enjoyable. Very comfortable bed.The owners take care of the property and make it very comfortable.The only downfall which is nothing against the unit or owners is the occasional smell from cigarettes from others porches when your out on the deck enjoying the view.
- Jerri Lyn D. from Taylors, Posted: 04/10/2018
We had a wonderful time as always. Unit was very nice and clean and updated. We always like to stay at this resort.
- Dan F. from Rochester, Posted: 04/09/2018
Stayed for 7 nights in early April. The condo is in good shape. Great view from the 9th floor. The building is older than some of the other high rises along Waccamaw, and the parking is a little tight, but the elevators are quick, and the water pressure is good. We would definitely stay in this unit again.
- Rita P. from Clyde, Posted: 08/22/2017
Everything was great. RG 906 had been updated. Pretty colors and new items. Really enjoyed out time here. Elevators had been updated and we didn't have to wait very long in the heavy summer season. 5***** for everything!
- Lacey T. from Sumter, Posted: 04/17/2017
The place was perfect! There was plenty of space and it was well kept. They had everything we needed for the best week of vacation yet. The books in the side table were great! Provided board games and lots of movies.
Down side was the amenities at the resort where still closed from Hurricane Mattthew, it was not mentioned when booking or upon arriving at the real estate company to get keys.
- Chasity K. from Marquette, Posted: 04/03/2017
Great location away from the hustle and bustle of Mrytle Beach but close enough to get to the attractions like the Tanger Oulet, Broadway at the Beach, and all the other fun stuff to do. There were plenty of restaurants near by and even an arcade for the kids. Plenty of room for 6
- Anonymous from Bethlehem, Posted: 12/13/2016
The place was as advertised. Right on the beach with new renovations. It was clean and everything we could ask for at a reasonable price.
- Anonymous from Maryville, Posted: 09/12/2016
Condo was nice and big enough for our needs. View from the balcony was great but the other balconies are very close with no privacy. Having a pool was a definite plus. On retrospect it would have been easier to rent linens instead of having to buy sheets and towels since I don't have beds at home the size that were in the condo. We had a plumbing problem after hours and altho the repair person was nice it was a pain trying to get a hold of him since it was after hours. The answering service needs to have more info than the phone number of the closed office. Nice flat screen tv's in every room. We had hoped the beach chairs would be adequate but we ended up buying our own. Overall very nice.
- Stephanie H. from Bel Air, Posted: 07/11/2016
I loved this condo, it was so clean and well equipped. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars for condition is because the ac went out one night which was very disappointing. The property maintenence people were very prompt in responding to fix the issue.
- Anonymous from Pikeville, Posted: 05/17/2016
Owner has some nice extras in this condo. Spices, zip-lock bags, foil, etc. it is a small unit. Large vehicles will not fit in the garage.
- Mary W. from Sevierville, Posted: 04/01/2016
We had a very good time at Royal Garden Resort! The condo was very clean and well stocked! Couldn't have asked for much better!
Garberator had problem but fixed immediately by maintenance. We were impressed. Elevators were very efficient. WiFi working well. Parking ok.
- Terry & Carolyn C. from Hamilton Ont, Posted: 04/01/2016
Very clean, great view, relaxing. Unit had everything we needed to experience a great stay.
- Anonymous from Latta, Posted: 08/06/2015
The AC did not keep condo as cool as we would like but decent temperature. Beautiful balcony view. We had an enjoyable week!
- Sergio G. from Statesville, Posted: 07/12/2015
Second time been at Gardes City and loved it,will come back for sure.
- Anonymous from Beech Grove, Posted: 07/07/2015
nice condo but has parking issues. a little dated but overall pretty satisfied.
- Anonymous from Murfreesboro, Posted: 06/22/2015
Great! Only issue was elevators very dlow with one being non-functional the entire week