- Tony N. from Galax, Posted: 06/17/2019
We enjoyed our stay very much Great Location.
- Olie Rozeta E. from Alcolu, Posted: 07/09/2018
Really enjoyed our vacation the location was perfect, would differently book again.
- Anonymous from Safety Harbor, Posted: 08/14/2017
The condo was in a great location, close to the pier and the beach. It was on the third floor, 48 steps up, after the first couple of days our legs adjusted. The a/c unit worked great, but certain times of the day it smelled like cigarette smoke. I never did figure that out. The main bedroom was small, but room for a dresser. The closet had no coat hangers. The other bedroom was very small, no room for a dresser or closet. We made the best of it because we were only there for a week. The place was clean and the kitchen had enough items for us to cook. The property description was accurate, I just didn't realize how small the second bedroom was until we got there. Overall, it was a good experience.
- Brandi C. from Berea, Posted: 06/29/2015
Our place was nice we enjoyed it very much! Great price! Elevator would've been nice due to being on 3rd floor!
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 05/03/2013
I truly enjoyed my seasonal stay, the next person will too. So sad it ended.
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 04/03/2013
It is wonderful, beautiful weather, beautiful people, couldn't ask for a better seasonal residence.
310 Garden Seasonal Resident,
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 03/03/2013
Wrapping up my final month as a seasonal resident, I'm going to miss it. The weather was spectacular.
Thanks Garden Sands #310
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 02/03/2013
2013 started off perfect with beautiful weather and people. I'm really enjoying my stay.
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 01/03/2013
Enjoying every minute of my off season stay.
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 12/03/2012
Love it, I can't believe it's Fall...close to Winter and it still feels like Summer. OMG!! Loving It!!!:)
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 11/06/2012
Enjoying every minute of the last summer suns.
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 10/03/2012
Great Location, Love the Beach, and nearby attractions.
that the stay was great and I will be back next year,just not in the same condo.
- David R. from Chillicothe, Posted: 08/22/2011
The stay at Myrtle Beach was awesome as always.The Condo wasn't up to par.The condo itself I could have lived with.The stay on the 3rd floor without an elevator was unbearable.Certain appliances wouldn't work,they seriously need to update them.Other than
- Anonymous from Lebanon, Posted: 07/19/2011
Just wanted a relaxing week with my kids at the beach. Weather was perfect, water was perfect, and the accomidations were perfect. Definately coming back again. Thank you Garden City Realty