- Lori R. from Hardy, Posted: 10/18/2022
Perfect location and a nice size for 4 adults. Plenty of hot water for showers. AC was cool and beds comfortable. Just steps to the beach and the Garden City pier.
- Anonymous from Blythewood, Posted: 06/28/2022
Our stay was wonderful. Very clean unit and the location was great.
- Anonymous from Sherbrooke, Posted: 04/24/2022
Bien situé pour accès à la plage. Balcon bien orienté pour fin journée soleil. Chambre petite et aurait été possible d’être plus propre. Bon rapport qualité/prix.
**Would be a 5 star review if the queen mattress did not lean to the floor on one side.
- Lori S. from Georgetown, Posted: 08/20/2021
We love Garden City Beach and the Murrell's Inlet area! The condo is a great location to check those out. Short walk to the beach from the 2nd row. It was exactly as expected. Be advised there are 3 flights up stairs to the condo but if your active and pack light, it won't be a problem. In the evenings we loved walking to the nearby local restaurants for dinner then heading to the pier for ice cream and good bands/music afterwards. My husband loves to fish and the pier was a perfect location for that... we could even see each other when I was on the beach and he on the pier. Pretty cool! The condo was perfect for our family. We will come back!
- Kimberly S. from Conway, Posted: 04/02/2021
The terms were clear. The Condo was as advertised. It was in a GREAT Location. Easy check in process. Easy checkout process. I would recommend this unit for a couple or small family.
- Tony N. from Galax, Posted: 06/17/2019
We enjoyed our stay very much Great Location.
- Olie Rozeta E. from Alcolu, Posted: 07/09/2018
Really enjoyed our vacation the location was perfect, would differently book again.
- Anonymous from Safety Harbor, Posted: 08/14/2017
The condo was in a great location, close to the pier and the beach. It was on the third floor, 48 steps up, after the first couple of days our legs adjusted. The a/c unit worked great, but certain times of the day it smelled like cigarette smoke. I never did figure that out. The main bedroom was small, but room for a dresser. The closet had no coat hangers. The other bedroom was very small, no room for a dresser or closet. We made the best of it because we were only there for a week. The place was clean and the kitchen had enough items for us to cook. The property description was accurate, I just didn't realize how small the second bedroom was until we got there. Overall, it was a good experience.
- Brandi C. from Berea, Posted: 06/29/2015
Our place was nice we enjoyed it very much! Great price! Elevator would've been nice due to being on 3rd floor!
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 05/03/2013
I truly enjoyed my seasonal stay, the next person will too. So sad it ended.
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 04/03/2013
It is wonderful, beautiful weather, beautiful people, couldn't ask for a better seasonal residence.
310 Garden Seasonal Resident,
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 03/03/2013
Wrapping up my final month as a seasonal resident, I'm going to miss it. The weather was spectacular.
Thanks Garden Sands #310
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 02/03/2013
2013 started off perfect with beautiful weather and people. I'm really enjoying my stay.
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 01/03/2013
Enjoying every minute of my off season stay.
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 12/03/2012
Love it, I can't believe it's Fall...close to Winter and it still feels like Summer. OMG!! Loving It!!!:)
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 11/06/2012
Enjoying every minute of the last summer suns.
- Belle J. from Surfside Beach, Posted: 10/03/2012
Great Location, Love the Beach, and nearby attractions.
that the stay was great and I will be back next year,just not in the same condo.
- David R. from Chillicothe, Posted: 08/22/2011
The stay at Myrtle Beach was awesome as always.The Condo wasn't up to par.The condo itself I could have lived with.The stay on the 3rd floor without an elevator was unbearable.Certain appliances wouldn't work,they seriously need to update them.Other than
- Anonymous from Lebanon, Posted: 07/19/2011
Just wanted a relaxing week with my kids at the beach. Weather was perfect, water was perfect, and the accomidations were perfect. Definately coming back again. Thank you Garden City Realty