Recently Viewed 0
Favorites 0

Helping home buyers and sellers along the Grand Strand Since 1973.
Start your FREE Coastal Carolinas area home search today!

Find My Home

Sales Testimonials

Since 1973, Garden City Realty has provided the highest level of service, leadership, and professionalism for people just like you along the South Strand. But, don't take our word for it. Read what actual Garden City Realty guests, property owners, buyers, and sellers have to say. Experience the Garden City Realty difference.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Found my home the first day!!
Bobby Streett was excellent in prescreening according to the parameters I set and we were able to narrow down to about 18 properties before going out to look. I found the house for me 1st day out and am now happy in my new home! Thanks, Bobby!
New York, NY
Bought sight unseen!!
Denise was great! We trusted her completely and bought our home before we even saw it.
Nitro, WV
A Great experience!!
Bobby Streett went above and beyond what was expected of a real estate agent. He handled everything in a friendly, courteous, yet professional manner. It was a great experience!
Seneca, SC
Thanks, Darryl!!
Great Service [Darryl Rogers]
Gastonia, NC
Pleasurable experience
Working with Garden City Realty, Inc. was the most pleasurable house buying experience I have ever had!
Myrtle Beach, SC
An absolute pleasure to work with.

Norm Clay was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was referred to us by a friend and from start to finish he was there advocating for the best outcome. The single family home we sold was a rental property. The day our renters left Norm met us at the property, we discussed market trends, the current condition of the property, value of the home, what upgrades would benefit us in a sale and the realistic return on investment. My wife and I performed 90% of the work with specialists performing the other 10%. Norm provided referrals for contractors in specialized areas like granite, attorney’s and HVAC. Our house had 2 offers the first day and was under contract after a short negotiation process. Closed in under 45 days without a hitch! My wife and I would absolutely use Norm Clay with Garden City Realty again and will refer friends and family to him.

NC
Attentive and responsive
My sales agent Lee could be reached with no problem or having to wait for a call back.
Jean is a darling!
Jean is very courteous, knowledgeable, and a professional Realtor! She is a "Darling"!
Little River, SC
Wonderful service and support
Jean and Garden City Realty provided wonderful service and support during this transaction. I would not hesitate to call again if the need arose.
Charleston, SC
Enjoyable experience
We enjoyed working with Denise. She's very professional and very customer focused. You're lucky to have her working at Garden City Realty.
Mark Wolfe
Provided knowledgeable advice on every question we had

Drew [Dellinger] knew our market extremely well. We consulted other agents before trusting Drew with our home sale and his experience set our asking price $50,000 above what others thought it was worth. He sold our home in 10 days and for nearly full asking price!  He kept us well-updated all along the way and provided knowledgeable advice on every question we had. He also was quite valuable in assisting with our purchase of our new home. We would highly recommend Drew to anyone without reservation

Murrells Inlet, SC
Five Star!!
Denise was excellent!
Pittsburgh, PA
June Hiller is a wonderful realtor
June Hiller is a wonderful realtor. Our property sold quickly and close to asking price. Darryl T. Pittsburgh, PA
Brian T.
Thanks again Norm!

Norm Clay was absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish his knowledge of the market and current trends assisted us in the sale. After consulting Norm we performed upgrades to the home and made it ready for sale. We listed the house and had 2 offers in under 12 hours!! Then we had a contract after a short negotiation process. We closed in under 30 days! Couldn’t have been happier with the whole process, thanks again Norm!

Murrells Inlet, SC
Thank goodness for Bobby!
Don't know what we would have done without Bobby. Still using his professionalism! Thank goodness for Garden City Realty.

Showing 61 to 75 of 674 entries