- Barbara S. from Alderson, Posted: 10/03/2022
Always enjoy OOP! The location is great. This unit is one of 4 that have the largest balconies which I love! The unit is nice, my only critique would be that it, as with many of these units, could use some updating. Like the master bath, and one of the other bathrooms (XSmall shower), and the kitchen. But we enjoyed our stay here. We'll be back to OOP again (been coming for about 18-20 years!!).
- Anonymous from Spartanburg, Posted: 08/08/2022
Great view from the balcony of this condo. Plenty of space for our 6 adults and one child. Kitchen well stocked and linens that were provided were adequate. Only concern is that the bed mattresses need to be replaced-one had some springs that would pop up when you would lay down on the bed. Would consider staying here again. Enjoyed renting this unit. The realty company was very easy to work with.
Kitchen was usable ,but dated with small cabinets.
Great patio ,but with only 4 chairs.
- Meg M. from Travelers Rest, Posted: 10/11/2021
good size unit with 2 king beds/ 1 queen. one bathroom had a very small shower and no towel bar.
Sadness is the least I can express...we know this change did not come from Garden City Realty, but the owners (my family never heard any work being done). Pam and Danielle did everything they could to help us find another location, with almost every building booked. We found One Ocean Place, though we were a ways from my family, the condo was fantastic! Very roomy, updated and a great view off the huge balcony!
- Angela S. from Delaware, Posted: 06/20/2021
Let me start by saying we really enjoyed our stay! Rewind to 2 weeks before our check-in, we were informed that our condo was no longer available in another building, due to construction. We were so disappointed as we booked our original condo along with another right below it with our family to come together for a celebration of life for our mom who recently passed.
- Anonymous from Fairless Hills, Posted: 08/03/2020
We had a wonderful vacation. We have stayed at One Ocean Place, Garden City, SC many times. This building has a great maintenance staff and is well maintained. The condos are spacious. This condo was very nicely decorated. The appliances could use some updating as well as the outside furniture on the deck. The 3rd floor location and the ocean view was excellent. We would rent this condo again :-)
- Karen W. from Knoxville, Posted: 07/20/2020
Beautiful Condo is fabulous location. Very clean and felt very safe. Only downside was the balcony furniture needs a little upgrading. However, we would book this unit again.
- David H. from Hartsville, Posted: 07/06/2020
This was our first time staying in this condo but will certainly not be our last. The condo was very comfortable. It is spacious and gracious. The terrace was AWESOME! The furnishings were comfortable. The location was great. We have already booked for next year and eagerly look forward to it.
- Linda M. from Greenville, Posted: 07/05/2020
Beautiful space, Best balcony in the complex. Easy access, quite setting, close to everything. Had to call maintenance twice because of the front door lock and they were prompt and courteous. Great place!
- Melinda G. from Milford, Posted: 02/03/2020
We are very pleased with our beautiful condo accommodations and are hoping to be able to reserve them again for next year. The condo is clean and nicely appointed with fantastic views of the beach. It is also conveniently located to all kinds of shopping, restaurants and golf courses. Love it!
- Carolyn/Buddy C. from Columbia, Posted: 12/03/2019
Very accommodating condo for celebrating Thanksgiving week. Decorated nicely, comfortable beds, and great views of ocean and beach.
- Anonymous from Brunswick, Posted: 08/12/2019
Check in staff were wonderful. A frustrating experience about Myrtle beach check ins in general is that you try to get in early to avoid the traffic but then you can't check in till 4 PM. With adults not a problem but we had a baby with us so it was a challenge.Condo was lovely. Location is perfect. Only complaint-- no towel racks in general bathroom. 4 of us were sharing it so hanging towels was a nightmare. Also bathroom could use update. Overall we had a wonderful stay.
- Anonymous from Lenoir City, Posted: 06/12/2019
This beautiful condo was all we could ask for and more. The balcony overlooking the ocean was exceptionally large with room to stay out of the sun (skin cancer). The kitchen was well equipped. We reserved it already for next year!
- Anonymous from Bethel, Posted: 05/20/2019
NICE CLEAN CONDO GREAT LOCTION CLOSE TO MURRELLS INLET AND MYRTLE BEACH
- Richard/Sheri H. from Gatlinburg, Posted: 12/03/2018
Decor was lovely! Great stay and will return!
The BUILDING :
- Parking & elevators: 9 / 10
- Security 9 / 10 (gates & security guards)
- Location: 10 /10 (great beach location)
- General cleanliness: 9 / 10
- Beach access: 10 / 10 (easy beach access)
The CONDO (OOP #307)
- Location: 10 / 10 (3rd floor requires minimal elevator usage)
- View: 10 /10 (has an especially great ocean-front over-sized terrace.
- Open living space: 10 / 10 (“Wow” factor upon entering the condo)
- Housekeeping when we arrived: 6 / 10. (dirt & sand in closets and overall appeared to have had a "quick cleaning" – P.S.: there were NO bugs or pests!)
- Bathrooms: 6 /10 (bathroom in 3rd bedroom needs renovating & all showers could be cleaner).
- Kitchen utensils & dishes: 5 / 10 (not enough for 5 or 6 people)
- Other kitchen equipment & appliances: 9 / 10
The VACATION: 9.5 / 10
- Jean F. from Blainville, Posted: 09/03/2018
Overall the condo is in very good and provided us with a great vacation. I’ve given a rating to different aspects of the property.
- Jeffrey M. from East Liverpool, Posted: 07/18/2018
We stayed at One Ocean Place 307 and loved it!
- Tim P. from Allen, Posted: 07/11/2018
Everything was great. Super balcony, lots of room in gathering area, good furniture, baths for all. Great vacation!
- Karen L. from Hawley, Posted: 04/07/2017
This was our second time staying at OOP but first for 307 which is roomy, easy to keep clean and has a well equipped kitchen. The kitchen counters and bathroom vanities need updating and the sink in the third bathroom should be replaced. The master bedroom mattress is nice and firm although the other two are a bit soft and uncomfortable. The LR TV has had a lot of use and the remote didn't work well. As we've already booked 307 for next winter we hope this will be replaced. The balcony is wonderful with nice chairs and lounger. Overall we enjoyed 307 and as always Garden City Realtors are the best!
- Connie D. from Southpoint, Posted: 10/25/2016
Awesome place! Recently updated, easy access to everything. Beds were VERY comfortable. overall great place to stay!
All been renovated to the highest standards , with a fullly equipped kitchen for all your needs.
The decor is gorgeous and very modern clean feel to
We were a party of 6 adults and two toddlers, there was more than enough space for us all to relax and enjoy
The bathrooms were decorated beautifully
The amenities are absolutely perfect
Two most beautiful pools and jacuzzis
Spoltlessly maintained grounds
Right adjacent to the condos is a beach restaurant which has wonderful food and drinks
All in all a perfect vacation
And perfect spot nice and quiet resort
- Anonymous from Midlothian, Posted: 10/17/2016
This condo room 302 at One Ocean Place is the most perfect beautiful condo we've ever stayed in , the view as you walk in is breathtaking!
- Robin L. from Lincolnton, Posted: 09/19/2016
Weather was perfect, we loved the condo, 307, and hope to get it again. The only negative thing was the clutter under sofa when we were looking for outlet(found a spare toothbrush, LOL) - and the paint on the kitchen cabinets would come off every time it was touched, so we were constantly sweeping kitchen, LOL. There was an issue with the glass sliding door, but maintenance came right up Monday morning to address. Minor things no doubt. Overall, we loved loved loved the unit.
- Holloway C. from Bowie, Posted: 08/22/2016
Very good - some minor areas that should have been inspected. 1. The kitchen sink faucet water pressure was extremely low. 2. The sliding doors to the patio was difficult to open and close.
- Kirk G. from Buchtel, Posted: 07/19/2016
We really enjoyed our stay at One Ocean Place 307. The condo was very nice and we loved the location. We would definitely recommend this condo for your vacation.
- Tracy T. from Lexington, Posted: 06/14/2016
This condo was the perfect home away from home for our family. Decor was up to date and freshly renovated. Bedrooms were spacious and ocean view was excellent. Nice large balcony overlooking the pool. Condo resort was nice and clean with security presence that made you feel safe.
- Rick S. from Marion, Posted: 06/13/2016
Wonderful unit. Great facility.
- Carolyn W. from Maryville, Posted: 06/06/2016
We stayed in One Ocean Place 307 in May 2015,,,we was really disappointed with it then...when we left we left a list of issues that needed to be addressed with pictures..the rental agency assured us that these would be given to the March 2016 we received a letter and pictures of the Remodel One Ocean Place was beautiful and we contacted Garden City immediately and was able to rent the unit and I really loved the New decor...we surely loved staying this year...had a small issue with a ceiling problem...contacted Garden City Rental and problem was temparary fixed...which was ok for us....will definately return soon... Great Condo and very Roomy too...
- Linda G. from Altoona, Posted: 05/10/2016
Had an awesome time
- Richard B. from Brossard, Posted: 05/09/2016
Excellent service from Garden City Realty. Condo was perfect and the complex is well located at the north end of Garden City, a quieter area. Would go back anytime.
- Jim S. from The Villages, Posted: 10/19/2015
Everything was great except the weather at the end. We left a day early because of the tremendous amount of rain that came the day after we left.
- Jeffrey C. from Strongsville, Posted: 07/13/2015
- Charles H. from Walland, Posted: 06/04/2015
Our vacation was AWESOME,,the condo was VERY NICE and VERY CLEAN,,we will return soon..I have two issues in reguards to the condo..(1)masterbedroom the curtain on side glassdoor needs to be replace (2)bedroom2 needs the Duct Tape needs to be taken up and carpet fixed... other than we throughly enjoyed our stay at the was nice,the decor nice...loved our stay...
- Rita C. from Huntington, Posted: 08/11/2014
It was great...LOVED the large balcony.
- Kimberly T. from Oxford, Posted: 07/07/2014
We had an amazing vacation!
- Greg A. from Belmont, Posted: 06/23/2014
The location was great and recommend any of my family and friends to stay here.
- Dick or Kris M. from Auburn, Posted: 05/10/2014
Once again very happy- weather wasn't great but being there was. Only thing that was not happy about was a minor problem regarding the door for the washer and dryer closet- seems as though that has been neglected for awhile. Will be back again to One Ocean Place!
- Richard/Sheri H. from Gatlinburg, Posted: 09/30/2013
We always enjoy staying with Garden City Realty! The condo was fabulous! Had a wonderful time! Private and peaceful and close to all the great restaurants! See you next year!
- Susan B. from Lexington, Posted: 09/24/2013
rented a three bedroom condo for three families from three states with only two parking spaces when space was available!!
- Anonymous from Anderson, Posted: 08/20/2013
this is the fourth time we have stayed at One Ocean Place and we love each time. so convenient to shopping and restaurants. the condo clean and comfortable and spacious.
experience. Maybe a little pricy.
- Anonymous from Anderson, Posted: 04/10/2013
Very satisfied in every way with this vacation
- Anonymous from PITTSBURGH, Posted: 10/29/2012
All was good but for a few items. balcony furniture was broken and in generally bad shape. Wi-Fi was supposed to be secured but it was not.
- Robert M. from Huber Heights, Posted: 10/01/2012
Everything was great except for the 3rd bathroom being out of order. Only had a working toilet 3 out of 7 days. Really made for an inconvenience for our 7 guests. Service not so great in regards to this issue.
- Maureen S. from Reva, Posted: 09/22/2012
NO RAMP for beach buggy. Killed ourselves getting these buggies up the stairs from the beach. Tell owner WE NEED A RAMP
- Anonymous from Yorktown, Posted: 09/04/2012
Ocean front condo allowed wonderful views of dolphins in the afternoons. A lifeguard stationed in front of the building is a nice ammenity during summer months. Relaxing!
- Colleen B. from Darien, Posted: 08/06/2012
My husband and I and our two daughters, their husbands and their two daughters had a very enjoyable week at this condo! The view was amazing from the spacious deck. The condo was clean and spacious (3 bedroom/3bath)and worked very well for privacy for each family but also was great for general family time meals and gatherings. We would have liked the evenings to have been a little quieter. Fireworks on the beach every night for a couple hours was a little much for our younger grandchildren. A few maintence issues need to be tended to also ( box spring in one room was torn and toilet ran loudly in this room's bathroom also) Overall we were pleased with our stay.
- Bobbie C. from North Augusta, Posted: 07/09/2012
Had a wonderful time. Condo was great. Would reccommend to everyone. Plan on going next year too.
- Anonymous from Elkton, Posted: 05/14/2012
on our last night ,we forgot to display our parking pass on our rearview mirror.We were booted,i explained our failure to displaypass ,and security removed boot.Itold security it would have been nice to display a passsign stating the concequences if failure to display.NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS INCIDENT WILL WEIGH HEAVY ON OUR DECISION TO RETURN.If you didnt have to have a electronic pass card to enter garage,failure to display pass,would be accepable.
- James B. from SYRACUSE, Posted: 04/30/2012
If only we could reserve the weather too....
- Richard/Sheri H. from Gatlinburg, Posted: 04/24/2012
Wow the unit was beautiful, felt like a movie star! Thanks again!
- Anonymous from Yorktown, Posted: 09/07/2011
Really enjoyed our stay, convenient to piers and beach. Furniture was worn but wasn't an issue for us. Garden City Realty staff were superb. Missed two days due to Hurricane Irene.
pools. I had six other families with me and hoping all to return next year plus with a few more.
- Dana W. from Waldwick, Posted: 08/30/2011
Overall it was a great place to stay although I wasn't complete happy with the up keep of my unit 307. I will be emailing a letter on my disappoints with that. To much to type here. Also there was now common place to meet. Only two little tables at the
- Tabitha F. from Severn, Posted: 07/19/2011
basially the property is just like the pictures. great balcony,pools and location.the beds are a little hard. the pull out was broke.love seat was so worn the foam is exposed.wall paper peeling and in kitchen the cabinets base had huge hole from water damage.cosmetic stuff but it could use an updating.but again the huge balcony, and ocean front views over shadowed the few cosmetic let downs.
- Bobbie C. from North Augusta, Posted: 07/11/2011
Had a wonderful stay. We will rent this property again. The only downfall of this condo was the furniture. It was very worn and ripped in several places. That would be my only concern. Otherwise, we loved it.