Garden City Beach - Ocean Front
Bedding Types: 4 King, 2 Queen, 2 Bunk, 1 Other
2018 Updates: Seacamp has been completely renovated with new expanded open floor plan, outdoor deck, enlarged second floor bedrooms with updated bathrooms, two en-suite bedrooms on the third floor with updated bathrooms, and new private pool.
Seacamp is a six-bedroom, four-and-a-half bath oceanfront home located one mile south of Garden City Pier. This home features a fully-equipped kitchen complete with two refrigerators, ceramic cooktop range, double wall ovens, dishwasher, microwave, as well as a washer and dryer, and central heat and air conditioning. The first-floor open floor plan includes a spacious dining area with seating up to 16, a large oceanfront porch, and an expanded ocean view living room with comfortable seating and a flat screen TV. Wi-Fi, USB charging outlets, and flat screen TVs in every bedroom area also provided. Sleeping accommodations include four king, two queen and two twin-over-twin bunk bed sets with a single trundle (five twin beds total). Outdoor amenities include an eight-foot-by-16-foot pool with a depth of three-to-four-and-a half-feet, sundeck, dune walk, picnic tables, grill, and ample covered parking. The location of this home provides beach and inlet views. No Smoking. No vaping. No Pets. Check-out maid service included. Linens not included. Complete linen and bath package is available for $275, sheets and pillowcases only available for $132. Maximum occupancy: 17
Conveniently located close to some of the best area attractions, Garden City Beach is directly south of Surfside Beach and ends on a peninsula at the mouth of Murrells Inlet. One of the most renowned attractions in Garden City Beach is the Pier at Garden City. Other attractions include Marlin Quay Marina, Gulf Stream Cafe, Original Sam's Corner, and Sara J's Seafood Restaurant.
Just south of Garden City Beach is Murrells Inlet, a seaside community that is considered to be the "Seafood Capital of South Carolina", but is also home to some of the nation's best golf courses. Once primarily a fishing village, the town is best known for the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk, a half-mile long boardwalk overlooking a pristine salt marsh, and the many award-winning seafood and barbecue restaurants along Highway 17 Business in the central business district.
Brookgreen Gardens, a sculpture garden and wildlife preserve built on four former rice plantations, is located slightly south of Murrells Inlet. It features several themed gardens with American figurative sculptures placed in them, trails through several nature reserve ecosystems and the Lowcountry Zoo.
If you're looking for places to shop, Inlet Square Mall, The Market Common, Coastal Grand, Myrtle Beach Mall, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, two Tanger shopping outlets, countless strip-malls, and many more shopping facilities are all within an easy drive from Garden City Beach. Looking for some entertainment, take in a show at Alabama Theater, Medieval Times, The Carolina Opry, Pirates Voyage, and Legends in Concert. And don't forget about Ripley's Aquarium, Alligator Adventure, Hard Rock Cafe, Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, and The Pavilion Nostalgia Park.
Other points of interest close by include the waterfront community of Georgetown, the third oldest city in South Carolina and second largest seaport in South Carolina, and historic Conway with its downtown Riverwalk area nestled on the banks of the Waccamaw River. Both towns include fine dining, shopping, and historic sites.
Surfside Beach, Garden City Beach and Murrells Inlet are all close to Waccamaw Hospital and several urgent care facilities.
Whatever your desire, whatever your need, the south strand offers a little something on everyone's to-do list. We have a variety of restaurants, retail stores, miniature golf, entertainment venues, charter fishing, water sports... and of course, nothing but relaxation.
- Newly Renovated for the 2018 Season
- Bedroom 1 (3rd Floor): 1 King
- Bedroom 2 (3rd Floor): 1 King
- Bedroom 3 (2nd Floor): 1 King
- Bedroom 4 (2nd Floor): 1 King
- Bedroom 5 (2nd Floor): 2 Queens
- Bedroom 6 (2nd Floor): 2 Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed Sets with Single Trundle
- Quartz Tops Night Stands in Bedrooms
- Custom-Built Wardrobe with Storage Cubbies in Bedrooms
- USB Charging Ports in Bedrooms
- Granite Counter Tops in Bathrooms
- Porcelain Flooring in Bathrooms
- Open Concept Living Room
- Floor-to-Ceiling Stormwatch Windows with Impact Resistant Glass
- Recessed Lighting in Living Areas
- Minka Aire Ceiling Fans Throughout (Except Bunk Bed Bedroom)
- Deluxe Pergo Flooring in Living Areas and Bedrooms
- Ample Designer Seating in Living Room
- 2 58” Square Dining Tables with Seating for 14
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- High-End Ultracompact Solid Surface Countertops in Kitchen
- Contemporary Pantry Barn Doors in Kitchen
- European-Style Cabinets with Soft-Close Hardware
- Hamilton Beach FlexBrew with Dip Coffee & Keurig
- Maytag Washer & Dryer
- 7 Flat Screen TVs – 75” in Living Room & 32” in Each Bedroom
- Custom-Built Ocean Front Exterior Walkway & Stairs
- Covered Ocean Front Porch
- Ocean Front Sun Deck with High Top Chairs
- Exterior Shower
- 8'X16' Private Conversation Pool - 3-4.5' Deep
- Picnic Tables Underneath House
- Large Outdoor Patio Entertainment Area
- Covered Parking for 4 Compact/Mid-Sized Vehicles
- NO PETS
- Check-Out Maid Service Included
- Linens Not Included
- Maximum Occupancy: 17
Guest ReviewsAvg. Rating:
Seacamp was just what we needed.
Services from rental manager
5th year at Seacamp. There maybe a better deal in Myrtle Beach but I do not need to find it. All I need is at Seacamp. Thank you again.
Services from rental manager
The weather was not so good, but we've stayed at SeaCamp for several years and will continue. However, the condo does need a few updates. The bathroom window on the 1st floor leaked
Sea Camp will be completely renovated for the 2018 rental season. Keep checking back for the new and improved SEACAMP!!
Services from rental manager