- Edward A. from Falls Church, Posted: 08/12/2019
- Anonymous from Concord, Posted: 10/02/2018
The condo itself was lovely, the views excellent. We could have done without the week-long jack hammering in the breezeways and the dust that covered everything as a result. Notice given on roof repair (didn't go one this week), but no notice about jackhammering up the concrete. Kind of ruined the peacefulness of the week.
Garden City Reality Company extremely efficient in getting minor repairs done in very timely manor.
- Regina S. from Conway, Posted: 06/25/2018
Great week. Excellent location. Loved the view, spacious condo, elevator, pools, and easy access to the beach.
- Vicki L. from La France, Posted: 06/05/2018
Everything was wonderful for our vacation! The view from this condo is awesome! This is our second year in the same condo and we will be back again.
- Pat B. from Columbia, Posted: 05/09/2017
MY FAMILY STAYED AND WERE PLEASED..
- Nancy A. from Glen Allen, Posted: 09/15/2016
- Theodore L. from Lafargeville, Posted: 04/18/2016
- John/Linda B. from Pickens, Posted: 09/03/2015
We have been staying at Marlin Quay for about 15 years now and love the location. Our last stay in 511 was the best view we have had. The condo was adequate but looked as though the fixtures were original, it could definitely use updates. It was fairly clean however we did sweep the tile and vacuum the carpets which look to have been abused over the years otherwise it was enjoyable.
- Melissa R. from Pounding Mill, Posted: 05/19/2015
The condo was better than we expected. Spacious, clean and great location.
- Theodore L. from Lafargeville, Posted: 04/17/2015
stay was great as usual
- Theodore L. from Lafargeville, Posted: 02/17/2015
- Richard M. from Lawndale, Posted: 11/20/2014
Love this location at Garden City.
- Nancy A. from Glen Allen, Posted: 09/10/2014
This is a lovely unit with awesome views. However, the master shower had mold. A little bleach could have eliminated this and would have been much appreciated.
- Anonymous from Piedmont, Posted: 08/19/2014
We really enjoyed the larger penthouse unit. We stayed in a 2 bedroom last year. The extra space was wonderful. The floor plan is great too. We enjoyed watching the boats! The furniture and decor (bedding, etc) need to be updated but overall great place to stay!
- George P. from Stockbridge, Posted: 07/27/2014
My wife is confined to a wheel chair and we couldn't get into our condo at Marlin Quay because of elevator problems. Garden City realty put us up at Waterford which was very pleasant We returned to Marlin Quay on Tuesday. My wife Pat and myself would like to thank Garden City Realty for the professional manner in which they handled this situation. Their hospitality exceeded any expectations that we dreamed of. We would especially like to thank Ashley and Patricia for the wonderful things that they did to make our vacation such a wonderful experience.
- Anonymous from Monroe, Posted: 06/16/2014
Needs some major modernized updates. Appliances, ceiling fans, lighting was poor, elevator broken twice.
- Robert K. from Austin, Posted: 06/16/2014
We had a wonderful time and the weather was perfect. The condo is spacious with lovely views of the inlet and ocean. The bathrooms and kitchen could use some updating.
- Denise T. from Conway, Posted: 04/22/2014
We had a great time. the weather wasn't the nicest, but the condo surely made up for it. We will definitely be back!
- Richard M. from Lawndale, Posted: 11/11/2013
we really like to stay in 511. Low water pressure in master bath room shower. Shower leaked enough to keep the floor in the shower wet. There isn't a vacuum cleaner in this condo.
- Charles M. from South Charleston, Posted: 08/13/2013
we have vacationed there for at least the last four years. we always try to leave 511 as good as we found it or better
- Anonymous from Kingsport, Posted: 06/20/2013
We really enjoyed our stay, there was a few issues with the Condo. The air vents upstairs all had enormous amounts of black mold around the vents and wall around the vents. The bedding for the King bed upstairs, the bedskirt was ripped in many places. Some updates need to be done in the condo. Overall we had a wonderful time, but for the cost of the condo, we did expect just a bit more. thank you Mark and Cathy
- Theodore L. from Lafargeville, Posted: 04/03/2013
- ROGER P. from Marietta, Posted: 07/23/2012
Parking on the 4th of July is an issue. If I did not have a boat slip rented from the Marlin Quay Marina, I would not have had a place to park. The week before the 4th was very nice!!!!
- Richard M. from Lawndale, Posted: 11/19/2011
nice place to stay