- Shannon S. from Inman, Posted: 07/06/2020
We had a wonderful time. Have stayed here for the past 9 years. Dishes and pits and pans definitely need some replacing. I am spoiled from the past years because normally we have everything to cook meals with when we choose to eat in. This year I noticed kutchen supplies need some tlc. Overall great place, great view, and will be returning.
- Shelly W. from Massillon, Posted: 08/13/2019
What a beautiful home with a beautiful view. The sunset was gorgeous . It had everything we needed for our stay. I would rent this condo again.
Great restaurants nearby. Clean and great amenities.
- Anonymous from Athens, Posted: 06/10/2019
Wonderful family time at well appointed condo. As there was construction going on and equipment started up at 7 a.m. daily, there was a lot of noise.
- Edith T. from Flushing, Posted: 09/05/2018
Nice clean condo Beautiful views and great pools Need I say more?? Beautiful sunsets from the balcony A great restaurant 100 feet away!
- Anonymous from Johnstown, Posted: 09/20/2016
We love Marlin Quay. the rooms are clean and beautifully decorated. We had a great view which we took full advantage and could sit on the deck for hours. It also is so convenient to everything that we want to do. We have been there once before and we will return. We also have mentioned the place to many of our friends.
- Anonymous from Columbiana, Posted: 05/02/2016
We have stayed at this location several times now and just love being at the marina watching the boats come and go. Very quiet and peaceful and only 5 min. walk to the beach right across the street. Had a great time!!
- Chris F. from St. Andrews, Posted: 04/18/2016
Have stayed in Marlin Quay for the month of March for 3 years and are booked for 2017...very satisfied with both the unit and the service of Garden City Realty. The boat activity is always interesting and the sunsets are beautiful. The condo is beautifully furnished and filled with personality as well as being exceptionally well appointed and furnished. No negatives at all to mention.
We would stay again!
- Anonymous from Lewisburg, Posted: 10/19/2015
The condo was the most spacious we have ever stayed in. For the most part the condo was clean, however you could tell the cleaning service was not the most detailed.
- Anonymous from Blythewood, Posted: 09/14/2015
Wonderful view, well equipped, spacious and great porch!
- John L. from Reisterstown, Posted: 08/24/2015
The property was excellent again. This is our second year renting this particular u it. Will rent avian next year for sure.
Thank you so much.
- Jason/Jill V. from East Berlin, Posted: 08/18/2015
Wonderful and relaxing, well maintained.
- Chris F. from St. Andrews, Posted: 04/17/2015
Clean, comfortable and luxurious with great views of the marina and Murrels Inlet
- John L. from Reisterstown, Posted: 08/20/2014
Awesome service beautiful condo
- John D. from Matthews, Posted: 06/09/2014
Great place to rent. I will rent again. The weather was perfect.
Great view of the marina and sunsets.
- Chris F. from St. Andrews, Posted: 04/16/2014
Very comfortable beds and furniture. Well equipped unit with great personality!
- Kenneth K. from Boiling Springs , Posted: 06/25/2013
We had a great time...quiet, great view, very well decorated by owners, etc. Great location and would like to stay there again.
- Sherry B. from Cincinnati, Posted: 06/11/2013
My husband, I and another couple go to the beach every May. Love staying at the Marlin Quay condos.
- David H. from Addison Hieghts, Posted: 03/25/2013
Well maintained and appointed condo! Wonderful view of the inlet and sunsets. Will stay at this condo again soon. Owner called to check on us which is very rare. Highly recommend this condo.
- Stacy R. from Hollidaysburg, Posted: 10/01/2012
I have been renting with Garden City Realty for years, and never have I been disappointed! They are kind and prompt and professional. Marlin Quay is my favorite place to stay, in fact, I'd love to live there some day.
- Shannon S. from Inman, Posted: 09/06/2012
Very pleased. Beautiful view. This is an annual trip for my family. Always have a great time.
Will stay at Marlin Quay again.
- Shirley S. from Greenville, Posted: 10/31/2011
Loved the unit, it was nice and the view from the porch was great.
seafood dinner and the all-you-can-eat burgers and dogs. The beach, the ocean....wonderful. Thank you!
- Stacy R. from Hollidaysburg, Posted: 09/19/2011
Loved it from start to finish! The staff at GC Realty is always very nice and accommodating. I've stayed at the Marlin Quay for many years and have never been disappointed with any of the units. Love the people at the Marina Bar, and enjoyed their grilled
- Ronald/Connie K. from Comstock Park, Posted: 05/10/2011
not the first stay at marlin quay and it wont be the last and great service from garden city realty as usual .