- David D. from Saint Matthews, Posted: 12/18/2020
Great, great staff , very happy with my choice !!!
- Anonymous from Cleveland, Posted: 09/22/2016
We had a wonderful stay. It was more private than some places. Very comfortable and would definitely love to rent this same room again. The people were so friendly and helpful.
- Anonymous from Fancy Gap, Posted: 09/13/2016
had a good time enjoy staying in garden city always
- Anonymous from Florence, Posted: 05/27/2016
Cute place, very clean, located close to everything!!!
- Anthony A. from Kings Mountain, Posted: 09/16/2015
It was good had a ball
- Gerald B. from Big Stone Gap, Posted: 08/10/2015
My family enjoyed the week at Garden City. Probably the only negative, and it is not a big one, was the noise from the go-kart track which is located adjacent to the GCGH pool. Everything else was top flight.
- Leslie B. from Irwin, Posted: 08/05/2015
Great value and accommodations as well as flexibility for last minute booking.
- Anonymous from Cassatt, Posted: 07/07/2015
Had a great time. The bed needs to be replaced soon. It squeaks every time you move in it.
- Anonymous from Greenville, Posted: 04/20/2015
I was very pleased with the realtor service ! Also, the maintenance man onsite was very helpful and nice ! I took my son and his 2 friends for a few days on their spring break. The location of the Garden City Guesthouse is unbeatable ! The condo was very well decorated and homy and beachy ! Some things were not working but we reported those to the realtor. DO NOT EAT at Sarah's across the bridge ! Bad service and bad food and very expensive !-
- Dennis M. , Posted: 11/18/2014
I suggested this condo for a friend coming into town for the weekend. Perfect off the beach one bedroom at a great value!
- Anonymous from Flowery Branch, Posted: 07/11/2014
We own a condo in Garden City but decided at the last minute to hit the beach. We had to make last minute arrangements. The Garden City Beach House was perfect. It was very CLEAN and everyone was very friendly.
- Anonymous from Arlington, Posted: 09/16/2013
We'd visited the Garden City Guest House twice before so knew what we were getting and had a great time.
- Gerald B. from Big Stone Gap, Posted: 08/13/2013
We had never stayed at GC Guest House before. Now, we many never stay anywhere else on our visits to our favorite beach. The batteries were dead in one remote channel changer, but who goes to the beach to watch TV. The condo, convenient elevator, pool and on-site staff get high marks. If able, we will stay in 205 whenever possible. We had a great week in Garden City and ate great meals at Russell's, Inlet Crab House and a new favorite, the Hot Fish Club in Murrells Inlet.
- Anonymous from Little Mountain, Posted: 07/01/2013
The condo was clean and everything worked. It is located within walking distance of a convienence store, a couple restaurants , the beach, and the pier. We were very pleased and would certainly stay again.
- Elizabeth N. from Cheraw, Posted: 06/25/2012
Nice condo and close to the beach
- Anna H. from Greenwood, Posted: 08/23/2011
The pool & hot tub were clean, and the grounds well kept. The manager was eager to take care of any needs. He gave our stay a "personal" touch.