- Kathy H. from Franklin, Posted: 06/29/2021
Was a wonderful condo. Plenty of room for all 13 of us. Beautiful view of the ocean. Had one issue and it was taken care of immediately.
- Mallory T. from Amelia Court House, Posted: 06/07/2021
House was perfect! Clean and had plenty of space for our 2 families!
- Mike/Nancy M. from Conway, Posted: 10/18/2020
The house suited our family perfectly. Enough bed rooms for all the kids and adults. What few problems we had the maintenance department handled very fast and efficiently. The only downside not told to us by the reality company was that fire works were allowed on the beach. Having a handicap child with hearing problems and loud bangs did not make for a very enjoyable experience. Plus finding aerial fireworks on the porch and around the house made for late nite bed times.
- Phil W. from Piedmont, Posted: 10/01/2020
Great family vacation. The house was spacious with plenty of room to spread out. Very close to the pier with just a short walk to check out the bands playing at night.
- Amanda M. from Greer, Posted: 07/13/2020
The house was fabulous and the perfect layout for what we needed. The only things I would change: there needs to be a broom & a dustpan, there's too many small appliances & stuff in the kitchen cabinets (an extra coffee maker - things just shoved on top of cabinets, a yucky looking bullet blender, etc), I would definitely update the vacuum cleaner to a canister one that actually works and get some furniture out of closets. Also the palmetto tree blocks what could be a fabulous view of the beach!
- Anonymous from Charlotte, Posted: 10/10/2019
Nice accommodations and location. AC for 3rd floor not working well but not too warm. Needs better cookware .
- Jeremy D. from Greenville, Posted: 08/12/2019
Everything was great, only complaint is Spectrum T.V.'S didn't work half of the time.
- Judy L. from Woodruff, Posted: 07/10/2019
Restored by the Shore Apt. A was very nice. The teenage grandchildren loved the location. The only problem was that the bed room on the first floor that had the queen size bed needs a new mattress. The mattress was so over used, that it sank in the middle. All other bedrooms were comfortable, so I was told.
- James D. from Orrington, Posted: 05/20/2019
We have rented this house for 4 or 5 years now and are very happy with it. We had a problem with the ice maker leaking water and they fixed it the next day.
We rented Restored by the Shore A to celebrate my Mom's birthday. 12 guests stayed at the house and we had an additional 4-5 people come to visit throughout the week to during the day. Overall the experience is one that has made memories and will never be forgotten. The bedrooms were comfortable and quiet. The neighborhood offered a variety of options for all to participate in.
The location to the Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet and the shopping in Myrtle Beach was fantastic. A few things could have made the stay better for us and better for those in the future.
1. More glassware. With 12 possible people in the house and only 2 wine glasses, we were required to purchase extra wine glasses. Also, more coffee cups. Only 4 were found in the cupboards.
2. More cookware. The house seems to be set up with plenty of baking supplies, but not cooking, especially for large number of people. Bigger pots, a cookie sheet, broiling pan and a larger frying pan were needed this week.
3. The plumbing in each of the bath rooms has its concerns. The shower heads are loose, the toilets don't flush on the first try. But these are minor inconveniences.
4. The refrigerator's drain tube was clogged/frozen and caused for a leak out of the bottom of the fridge for the entire week. Maintenance did come and clear it, but it froze up again.
5. Suggestion - Room on the 2nd floor over looking the ocean (game room) - we respectfully suggest that this room be converted to a master bedroom and the game room moved to the 3rd floor or eliminated. The social area on the first floor is adequate for all the socializing needed for a week at the beach.
- Anonymous from Murrells Inlet, Posted: 04/23/2019
What an absolutely great week at the beach. Sun was out everyday except Friday and Mother Nature provided us with a show with storms, wind and waves.
- Connie H. from White Hall, Posted: 08/06/2018
We had a wonderful vacation here ! The rental is beautiful and very roomy 12 of us had plenty of space and could all sit at the table to eat !Great location and view would definitely recommend this place!
- Susan G. from McColl, Posted: 07/09/2018
The location was awesome. We always try to stay close to the pier. Within walking distance of arcade for grandkids and Bars/Pier for the Adults later! Plenty of room and bathrooms to accommodate. Only draw back - would have liked the Master Bedroom to have a Master bath and a walkout balcony . But we enjoyed our stay and are discussing booking again for next year.
- Harold S. from Lancaster, Posted: 03/15/2018
- Steven W. from Clinton, Posted: 10/03/2017
Everything was great, the only thing was a problem Schedule repair to the house that took all day and was not informed till the morning of the repairs. Had to get the family up early because of the house repair.
- Andrea A. from Greensboro, Posted: 09/03/2017
The house is little too close to the pier for small children, but very convenient to game room etc. Beach was more crowded than beaches farther North. We had only two issues. The porch facing the ocean was very small and the kitchen was not designed for cooking. Normal cooking utilities and appliances except for a toaster were provided. Not enough kitchen storage cabinets. Large game room was nice for large families. Overall we were happy with house. I can't say enough nice things about the rental company. They were great.
- Anonymous from Chattanooga, Posted: 06/24/2017
Our family enjoyed our stay here. We only experienced a few minor problems with the facility, i.e. a delay in getting hot water in the upstairs bathroom, and the shower upstairs provided a "private-parts-washer", as it squirted water directly at you from the converter valve. When we called the office to lodge any complaint, they were quick to respond, and their crew was most proficient.
- Edward R. from Wake Forest, Posted: 05/03/2017
My friend and I have been using Garden City Realty for nine years. These guys are the best and their rentals are fabulous! Looking forward to next year.
- Quinton F. from Lanham, Posted: 09/09/2016
WE HAD A GOOD TIME EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL MY FAMILY DIDN,T WANT TO LEAVE,THANK YOU.
- Anonymous from Blythewood, Posted: 05/17/2016
Great house for a big group!
- Frank F. from Freehold, Posted: 05/10/2016
House was clean and available early for us. Location could not be any better with all golf courses and restaurants within 10-15 minutes away.
We might possibly do this house again, but would like the B side to be vacant at the time. I know that is impossible to foresee, but there is neighbor noise.
- Anonymous from Omaha, Posted: 10/05/2015
House was in good condition except for the fruit fly infestation in the kitchen.
The house is large enough to house twelve people, but the kitchen was not equipped for this at all. We had two large skillets and two medium size skillets as well as a strainer. There was a 1 quart sauce pan, three loaf pans and one cheap cake pan. I don't know many people who do that much baking on vacation, but a larger sauce pan or larger pot would have been nice. That pretty much rounds up the pots and pans. There were three plastic wine glasses and a few beer glasses. Not nearly enough for a large family. It would have been nice to have a better equipped kitchen for a large crowd.
We hope to be back next year! Overall is is a great place to stay!
- Anonymous from North Vernon, Posted: 09/28/2015
The house was the right size for our family. It is close to the pier. It is also close to the public access. We vacationed during the off season, so this was not a big deal. We really enjoyed our stay overall.
- Valerie D. , Posted: 04/23/2015
Did not have to call to get items that were missing! I rent vacation houses all the time and found everything satisfactory! Even our rental neighbors were pleasant and accommodating!
- Donna L. from Gray, Posted: 05/26/2014
Awesome place to stay. The entire place was decorated very nice. We have always rented condo's in Garden City in the past, so this was our first G.C. house rental. Loved being so close to the pier. I would highly recommend this rental. If I had to list anything negative, it would be all the cigarette butts we noticed outside. Not sure if they were from previous renters or "flipped" from the rental next door. No big deal really, except it was a shame to see that outside of such a pretty place.
- Chrystal M. from Sumter, Posted: 04/28/2014
We loved staying at this home, it was so close to everything and the house was great. The only thing that we didn't like was not having a master bath in the bedroom but other than that it was spacious and we felt right at home. There wasn't a dust pan either so sweeping posed a problem. We will plan on staying here again. Great spring break for all who stayed. Thank you for allowing us to use your home!
- Anonymous from Lancaster, Posted: 09/10/2012
My family including my parents, my children and their wives, my brother and his wife and my grandkids all spent a week together in this rental. From age 76 yrs. old to 18 months we were all very comfortable. We had plenty of space and plenty of bathrooms, and plenty of TV's. We liked the two living room layout. The adults hung out in one and the kids in the other. The only complaints were there wasn't enough parking space. We had to buy a coffee pot because the one there didn't work. Also the ice dispenser didn't work but they sent someone out right away to fix that. There was one toilet that must have been missed when the house was cleaned, but the rest of the house was spotless. The location close to the pier was great. I would stay there again and would recommend it to my friends.
- Robert E. from Atlanta, Posted: 08/13/2012
Place was clean, decorated nicely and convieniantly located to Pier, arcades, ice cream shops,and a great view of the ocean from windows and back porch! We are big coffee drinkers and we brought our Keurig with us. The one complaint that we had was that they had small cups not mugs to make our cups of coffee. The small cups would not hold one cup of coffee. Also the place needed some new outdoor chairs for the back porch - the rockers were fine but the other two plain chairs were falling apart. We had to buy a water hose with a nozzle on it to wash off all the sand.
- Trisha R. from Salt Rock , Posted: 10/17/2011
Overall, a great experience except for the showers. Water pressure got pretty low when several took a shower. Enjoyed the lay out of the house with 2 seperate family rooms. Great family vacation!
wonderful! The owners of Restored by shore did a great job with the lay out and the decor. Beautiful!! Did not want to leave!!!!!!!!
- Jada C. from Fallston, Posted: 09/12/2011
We had a wonderful time staying at restored by the shore A!!!! We hope to be albe to do this again next year. Loved being by the pier!!!!We have always stayed with Garden City Realty vacation homes and never have had a problem.. Thanks for making our stay