- Diana S. from Louisville, Posted: 10/19/2020
View is great the condo could use a deep cleaning and new living room furniture but other than that everything went smoothly
- Carol H. from Pilot Mountain, Posted: 10/01/2020
The Beach House is in a very good location. Our unit 119 was convenient and the property was clean and comfortable.
- Kim R. from Murrells Inlet, Posted: 01/27/2020
This is my third time staying in this condo, and, as always, I had a pleasant and relaxing time. The condo is clean and well-stocked. It's obvious the owners take care of the property and want guests to be comfortable during their stay. Garden City Realty is hands-down the best vacation rental company on the Grand Strand. I wouldn't use anyone else.
- Anonymous from Mohawk, Posted: 10/06/2019
Great location, Well maintained. Perfect for my wife and I
- Thomas H. from Westminster, Posted: 08/08/2019
It was fine, smooth, and without issue.
- Nicole G. from Lakewood, Posted: 06/24/2019
Everything was fantastic, except for the bed in the "master" bedroom. It was like sleeping on a trampoline. My husband and I sank to the middle of the bed and eventually he just slept on the sofa. I would recommend this property and company, maybe not this particular unit for any couple wishing to have a good nights sleep, or to sleep together, on vacation.
- Anonymous from Six Mile, Posted: 04/22/2019
was very clean and a nice place to stay for a week
- John B. from Jacksonville, Posted: 08/06/2018
had a terrific time as always staying at the Beach House through Garden City Reality
- Lisa C. from Roanoke, Posted: 07/09/2018
Love the Beach House complex!!! The chairs on the decks were excellent! The views were perfection! Our rental was exactly how the pictures looked on the Garden City site! We had the most relaxing stay and hope to be back soon!!!
- Tina R. from Louisa, Posted: 07/02/2018
This summer makes three years I’ve been to this place. I love & enjoy this beach & condo. I never have any problems. The place is always clean. Simple check in & out. If you want a super nice place to stay The Beach House is for you...
- Diana S. from Louisville, Posted: 05/24/2018
We had a very good stay. One thing I would have the weekly cleaning crew do is sweep off the bird dropping from the balcony before guest arrive.
- Richard Y. from Greenback, Posted: 04/03/2018
Beach House 119 was a great place to stay while we were in town for a wedding. Great Views, very accessible to the ocean and other attractions. Only negative was none of the interior doors to bedrooms or bath rooms had locking door handles. Lacked privacy with for a family unit.
- Debra T. from Waterbury, Posted: 12/31/2017
Had another excellent stay in 119 even with colder temperatures than we would like. Love this unit, tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Perfect location both in the units and on the beach. We'll be back for certain. Missed the crab bottle cap picture though :).
- Tom H. from Westminster, Posted: 09/04/2017
Family had a great time at the beach! Condo was in great condition when we arrived, management company was also great to deal with! Hope to be back again!
- Anonymous from Newport News, Posted: 08/14/2017
My family and I stayed at week there and everything was excellent. The view is amazing including the ocean and the pool at the same time.
- John B. from Jacksonville, Posted: 08/07/2017
Always fantastic in Garden City Beach. Very easy to find an affordable rental via Garden City Reality
- Madeline T. from Lexington, Posted: 07/24/2017
We really enjoyed our stay at this rental property. Very relaxing, great view of ocean and near many great restaurants.
We have to run the vacuum when we arrived.
Trash and old food on the deck.
- Pamela W. from Lynchburg, Posted: 07/10/2017
Unit not clean when we arrived.
- Heather L. from Clemson, Posted: 07/03/2017
Condo was great. Location was fantastic!
- Amy M. from Maxton, Posted: 06/07/2017
This place was very was very clean. It felt like being at home but actually being able to relax. I loved walking out on the balcony and being able to see the pool and the ocean at the same time! Will definitely stay here again!!
- Anonymous from Florence, Posted: 06/03/2017
The condo was just what we were looking for. It had everything we needed and was well taken care off. Ocean view from the balcony, located right on the beach we had a wonderful time and consider coming back.
- Christina W. from Waterbury, Posted: 05/22/2017
beautiful accomodations, just as pictured/described. Easy pick up key and check out/drop off.
- Kathy B. from Williamston, Posted: 04/30/2017
We loved the condo we were able to get for our family and the area is beautiful and staying over spring break was the most relaxing time we have had in several months we will be back
- Anonymous from Sterling, Posted: 04/28/2017
Nice place, great location, excellent value.
- Jean I. from Matthews, Posted: 03/18/2017
Really enjoyed the view from deck each morning with our coffee and the sound of ocean all night!! Unit was well equipped and very clean. Plenty of room for two couples. Would definitely recommend!