Garden City Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Current Job Opportunities are listed below.
Real Estate Sales Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for agents and clients, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Real Estate Sales Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, maintain and filing important documents, communicating relevant information, and maintain internal documents
- Ensure the adequacy and maintenance of sales-related material, equipment, or department supplies
- Receive and field incoming calls for sales and vacation rentals; greet walk-in clients
- Provide support to sales agents when requested
- Oversee the Leading RE referral program
- Maintain company Email accounts, disperse incoming mail, monitor fax machine
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered an asset
- Experience with a real estate CRM will be considered a plus
- South Carolina Real Estate license will be considered a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Google Drive)
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be considered a plus
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Garden City Realty is searching for outstanding candidates to excel in assisting guests with matching and booking the perfect vacation rental property to accommodate their wants and needs. Ideal candidates will care about providing the best possible customer care to guests as well as property owners. Successful applicants will be trained in best-practices and will work full-time, year-round with a really great team.
- If you have stellar diplomatic, networking and communications skills (verbal and written)
- If providing a very high standard of customer care comes natural to you
- If you work equally well on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- If your professional background just happens to also include experience in a customer service, vacation rentals, or hotel atmosphere, it's not essential, but would be a very, very big plus
If you think this job opportunity has your name written all over it, send us your resume and cover letter telling us about yourself to email@example.com.