Meet Our Real Estate Agents
Denise Coleman REALTOR, Broker Associate
Denise has more than 20 years of real estate experience and more than 150 million dollars in real estate sales within Georgetown and Horry counties. Her vast expertise ranges from new construction to fixer-uppers to investment properties, but her passion is locating that perfect home for someone that loves the coast as much as she does.
Originally from Andrews, South Carolina, Denise has resided in the Garden City-Murrells Inlet area since 1984 and has been actively involved with the real estate industry in some fashion since 1990.
Denise currently has her Broker License and holds Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI) and Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) designations, as well as the distinguished Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, which is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers.
Denise joined Garden City Realty in 1999 and consistently ranks in the top 10-percent of all Realtors on the Grand Strand. She has repeatedly been recognized as Garden City Realty’s Top Producer of the Year as well as Listing and Selling Agent of the Year. She has received the Realtor Image Award from her local Association, the Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors (CCAR). Denise is a firm believer in the statement, “To Belong and Understand, You must Participate”, and in that she does. Within her community, she currently serves on the Garden City Beach Community Association Board and has served on numerous School and Community Boards and Committees including; Belin United Methodist Church, WES PTA, St James High School Board, and The Carolina Coast Cotillion Board.
Denise attended Coastal Carolina University and Horry Georgetown Technical College where she studied nursing and criminal justice. She is an active member of the National, State and Local Association of REALTORS and has served on multiple Boards and Committees both on a state and local level including, the State Education Committee, Professional Standards, and Grievance Committee, CCAR Board of Directors, Hospitality Committee, and Outreach Committee. She is a certified Mediator and a Graduate of the CCAR Leadership Training Program.
Denise presently resides in Murrells Inlet and in her free time, will almost always be found outdoors working on a DIY project, sunning on the beach, or exploring the waterway and creeks around Murrells Inlet. Denise truly feels blessed to live in such a beautiful area and welcomes the opportunity to share it with others.
*We could not have had a better experience with Denise Coleman, our agent. We live in North Carolina but I work in Canada and we bought a home that needed a lot of work. Denise did all the leg work for us, give us names of trusted contractors, provided utility information, etc. We felt that we made true friends with the Garden City staff throughout the process and we highly recommend Denise Coleman and Garden City Realty. (Mike P. Mint Hill, NC)
*My experience with Denise Coleman and Garden City Realty was great. She went above and beyond in all areas of my sale and purchase. She helped me find a new home, not just the sale of a property! (Judy C. Murrells Inlet, SC)
*I have used Denise to both buy and sell and I wouldn't call anyone else! She is the best agent I have ever used. (Garden City Beach, SC)
* Denise Coleman actively listened to what I was looking for in a vacation home and helped me find the perfect property. (Lugoff, SC)
* Love the website! Easy to navigate & very through. We can't say enough good things about Denise Coleman. She took care of everything for us, even the small things. She was engaged from start to finish, responsive and prompt. You have a true professional in Denise! Thank you for an awesome home buying experience. (Lynchburg, VA)
* Ms. Denise Coleman was most helpful through our entire process. Being 600 miles away, Ms. Coleman constantly kept us abreast/informed of the developments. We were most satisfied with the total transaction. True Professionals!! (Chapel Hill, TN)
* Denise was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was always available, extremely knowledgeable, caring and helpful through the entire process. She will be my choice when I decide to buy property in the area again. (Candler, NC)
* Awesome experience. Excellent friendly and professional staff. I will definitely use you guys again when we move back to the beach! (Irmo, SC)
* Denise Coleman is an excellent Realtor and very good negotiator. (Louisville, KY)
* Denise Coleman went above and beyond. Denise is a true asset to your company. I would highly recommend Denise and Garden City Realty to anyone needing real estate assistance. (San Antonio, TX)
* Denise Coleman and the entire Garden City Realty staff were extremely helpful, courteous and most professional in the selling of our home. It felt like we were doing business with friends, always feeling welcomed. We absolutely loved working with Denise! She always had a positive and reassuring attitude. If I had another house to sell, I would choose her as my realtor. (Hartsville, SC)
* We are enjoying the beach!! Thanks Denise (Columbia, SC)
* Denise does a great job from start to finish. She is always professional and on top of things. Always kept us informed and she is easy to reach. (Storrs, CT)
* Denise Coleman is a fantastic agent. Wish that every Lawyer could have a great agent as we did. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Denise Coleman has listed and sold two properties for me with Garden City Realty. One word to describe the experience... Excellent! (Florence, SC)
* Thanks to Denise Coleman for everything she did for our family throughout the process. She truly did go above and beyond anything I could have expected. Without her, I'm sure our family of four would still be in our cozy little two-bedroom house with the coy fish pond- trying desperately to make it somehow work for us. (Myrtle Beach, SC)
* Denise Coleman was highly recommended to me by a friend. I was not disappointed at all. If I have future real estate needs, I will definitely contact Ms. Denise Coleman and Garden City Realty. Both were very professional.
* Thank you so much for all of your help with the purchase of our first house! You have absolutely been wonderful throughout this entire process! We couldn't have asked for more! (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Denise was excellent! (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Our entire experience with Garden City Realty was outstanding and handled very professionally from start to finish... We love her and are ecstatically happy! (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Denise, Candice & Lee, all superb individuals and treated me like family. Can't say enough about these people - It was a definite pleasure to know them and do business with them. (Oakmont, PA)
* Denise worked with us through one difficult negotiation then worked tirelessly until we got a home we loved. We cannot say enough good things about Denise' friend for life! (Purcellvile, VA)
* My wife and I have bought and sold numerous properties over time and have dealt with a lot of agents but none better or more professional than Denise Coleman. I just wished she was in NC as I have several homes to sell here. (Clemmon, NC)
* Denise Coleman was excellent to work with. When a property of our choice was not available, she used her network to find our ideal beach condo! (Audubon, PA)
* Denise did a wonderful job. We made numerous house inspections and she had always done her homework. (Kingstree, SC)
* We are repeat customers with Garden City Realty and we've always received excellent service. (Storrs, CT)
* Denise Coleman is an excellent agent who will go the extra mile to assure that all aspects of her services are second to none. I will be referring her to friends and family! (Florence, SC)
* Denise Coleman is a super fantastic Realtor! (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* We were very pleased with Denise. She is a true professional. She made the process very easy and smooth. She is a tremendous asset to Garden City Realty. Thanks Denise! (Georgetown, SC)
* Denise Coleman was outstanding! This was by far the easiest and most pleasant experience we've had buying real estate. Denise was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process and beyond. (Charlotte, NC)
* Denise was great. She was an incredible help thru all of this! (Darlington, SC)
* Denise did a great job. Thanks! (Florence, SC)
* Denise Coleman is an excellent Realtor! (Florence, SC)
* I would not hesitate to recommend Denise Coleman to anyone I know that is looking to purchase a home. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Working with Denise on the purchase of my beach house was very pleasant. We are enjoying the summer; the house and of course the beach. Thanks for everything, all the hard work, etc.
* Considering today's real estate market, we found our agents at Garden City Realty to be exceptional from the original listing to closing. We would use Garden City Realty again and recommend them.
* Denise Coleman went above and beyond during the purchase of our new home. We would highly recommend her to anyone! Denise represented Garden City Realty as if she were buying her own home! Thank you Denise and Garden City Realty. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Everything was processed in a very professional manner. This was my first home purchase; but the staff and Denise Coleman made it such an easy experience. (Lake City, SC)
* Denise is very knowledgeable in all aspects of sale. (Ruby, SC)
* Denise Coleman is a brilliant, impressive, excellent agent who calmly and graciously lead us through an enjoyable buying experience. She was so helpful and Denise is our agent forever. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Denise Coleman represented me as a buyer with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and timeliness. I was always informed and never felt "out of the loop" during negotiations - up through the actual closing. As well, office staff were always courteous and helpful. Great experience. Recommend Garden City Realty to anyone with real estate needs. Thanks! (Timmonsville, SC)
* Denise Coleman was a pleasure to work with and her follow through with details was superb! (York, PA)
* Denise Coleman did a wonderful job in helping us find a home! (Flemmington, NJ)
* Denise Coleman has been great working with Murph and Me. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Denise has done exceptionally well in finding multiple properties for us over the last two years. She matches the property with my particular interests. (Ruby, SC)
* Denise Coleman is the main reason we will be listing our property for rent with Garden City Realty. She has treated us like real people and not just a client or customer. (Mullica, NJ)
* We have chosen Denise Coleman and Garden City Realty over and over again for all of our Real Estate needs because of her knowledge and helpfulness both before and after the sale. (Surfside, SC)
* Denise is great! We purchased Beach House 311 thru her 4 years ago and now have sold it and purchased Sea Master 314 thru her. Because of Denise, we will be returning to Garden City Realty as our rental agent after a year with another realtor. Thanks Denise! (Mullica, NJ)
* Garden City Realty is the place to be for buying or selling. Beau and his staff are the best! (Bishopville, SC)
* Denise was exceptional and made our buying experience easy. We have been extremely happy with our service and will surely use Garden City Realty again in the future. (Myrtle Beach, SC)
* Denise Coleman served me most professionally and personally. (Annapolis, MD)
* On a scale of 1-10, Denise Coleman is a 10+. She is very professional, knowledgeable and worked with us over a 2 yr. period to please us. Keep her busy and reward her. (Inman, SC)
* Denise was wonderful to work with. She is a great asset to your company. (Cayce, SC)
* This was our 4th buy and sell in 1 1/2 years. What do you think? (Myrtle Beach, SC)
* Denise was absolutely spectacular! I could not imagine a Realtor any more informed or efficient! (Andrews, SC)
* A word of thanks to Denise Coleman for the way she handled everything during the time our house was on the market. (Florence, SC)
* Denise Coleman was A#1 in her handling of our sale. We knew Denise from when we purchased the condo. We will certainly pass this on to anyone we know who may be buying or selling. Thanks to Denise! (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Denise was great as usual. (Hartsville, SC)
* Denise was exceptionally diligent in keeping me informed whether locally or long distance. She is always courteous and professional. (Spartanburg, SC)
* Denise handled the sale very efficiently and professionally.
* Denise is a wonderful person to work with. She handles everything very professionally and explains all procedures very thoroughly - I think she is great! And not a bad sister either.
* This is my second purchase with Denise and Garden City Realty. She was helpful and "on top of things" throughout the process. She went beyond her duties as a realtor, especially when she helped find furniture for the condo. I will definitely use her again. (Ruby, SC)
* Great sales agent. (Cheraw, SC)
* Denise did an outstanding job once again. She has helped in arranging everything, even furnishings. She has been very helpful and honest. I have done three closings with her and am totally satisfied and have full trust and confidence in her. (Ruby, SC)
* I was extremely pleased with the entire process of the sale of my condo. Denise Coleman did an excellent job with each aspect of the sale. I am very pleased with both the sales and rental department of Garden City Realty. Both departments are very professional!!
* Denise Coleman is excellent and very professional. Goes beyond the call of an agent. (Rock Hill, SC)
* Denise Coleman helped us find a home that fit two family's needs. We love our new house. (Garden City, SC)
* The agents who helped me (Denise Coleman and Lee Hewitt) went above and beyond their duties/obligations as realtors. They gave their time, effort and heart and helped my daughter and I find a new home where we can be happy. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Top notch, professional agents. (Surfside Beach, SC)
* We enjoyed working with Denise. She's very professional and very customer focused. You're lucky to have her working at Garden City Realty. (Charleston, SC)
* Denise was great! We trusted her completely and bought our home before we even saw it. (New York, NY)
* Denise was like a real friend to us every step of the way, and we are most appreciative. Lee Hewitt was so helpful at the closing. (Cheraw, SC)
* Denise went out of her way! We relocated from NY and she has been very helpful in all areas. Not just real estate but helping us with banks, doctors, etc. (New York, NY)
* Denise Coleman is a wonderful agent. I will always refer her to anyone I know. (Utica, NY)
* We had a very good relationship with Denise! (Spartanburg, SC)
* Denise was great! She really followed through from beginning to end. (Columbus, OH)
* As always Denise (and all of your staff) were wonderful to us. We feel like Denise is our friend as well as our agent. We are very pleased.
* Denise did a great job! (Grasonville, MD)
* Denise Coleman was excellent to work with. She did a great job including decorating advice. (Prosperity, SC)
* Garden City Realty sales representatives were the nicest I have met. Thank you for handling our sale for us. (China Grove, SC)
* Great attention to dett (Manchester, NH)
* Purchasing my first home was simple and easy with the expertise of the agency and Denise Coleman, my agent. Informative and knowledgeable of property. (Nashville, TN)