Meet Our Real Estate Agents
Bobby Streett REALTOR, Broker Associate
Bobby Streett, Your Coastal Carolina Connection, graduated from the University of South Carolina Honors College in 1973 with additional studies at the University of London, England. He was first licensed by the South Carolina Real Estate Commission in 1975. Bobby served as broker-in-charge and property manager-in-charge for various firms from 1975 - 2004 and was active in insurance, construction and development industries.
In late 2004 he decided to join his son, Drew, at Garden City Realty, Inc. on the South Carolina coast. He is a graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI), is a Recreation and Resort Specialist (RRS), and a certified insurance counselor. He has completed the coursework for the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designations. In 2001 Bobby won the coveted REALTOR of the Year Award. Streett frequently receives the Listing and Selling Agent award and is the Selling Agent of the Year for 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015 and 2016; as well as the 2013 and 2016 Top Selling Transactions Agent of the Year. He also received the 2015 and 2016 Top Listing and Top Total Transactions of the Year Award.
Bobby has held numerous positions with the South Carolina Association of REALTORS as well as local and regional real estate associations. He has been involved with several community organizations including the chamber of commerce and the Rotary Club and has served in various leadership roles for the Sertoma Club and Jaycees. He has also been a Red Cross water safety instructor and coached youth baseball for more than 20 years.
Bobby was awarded 2015 and 2016 Best Real Estate Agent presented by Best of the Beach and The Sun News.
*Bobby Street did an excellent job! He is professional and went above and beyond to take care of things! - Deborah F. Atlanta, GA
*Bobby Streett was wonderful to work with. He went above and beyond during negotiations, during closing and afterwards. He answered every question promptly and truly took on the role of our advocate and froend. We would reccomend him to anyone. (Garden City Beach, SC)
*Bobby Streett did an excellant job with the sale of our property. (Lexington, SC)
* Bobby Streett was able to clear up miscommunication by the seller's realtor so closing could occur. (Richburg, SC)
* Bobby was extremely patient with us, helping us to find exactly what we were looking for. (Cheraw, SC)
* Bobby did an excellent job, in all aspects. (Florence, SC)
*If Bobby runs against Trump in the next election, he has my vote! (Martinsville, NJ)
* Bobby Streett was great to work with. (Columbia, SC)
* Between my family and friends, we have purchased six homes through Bobby Streett and will use him again if needed. Bobby is honest, knowledgeable, patient and kind!!! (Garden City, SC)
* Bobby was very knowledgeable and patient, as this was our first experience buying property out of state. We would be pleased to recommend him as well as use him again. (Burlington, WI)
* I was introduced to Bobby Streett when I came to Myrtle Beach in 2011. I used his services twice and would use or recommend him again! (Conway, SC)
* Bobby handled a variety of situations for us. Building a new home looking in several different communities. He did a superb job with this. Bobby was thorough knowledgeable and caring. (North Carolina)
* Bobby Streett is an excellent realtor; very informative knowledgeable, accessible, organized and experienced. Bobby went above and beyond to clean up another local realty companies negligence of the property we purchased.. I would highly recommend Garden City Realty, Inc. to anyone looking to buy or sell property. (Hartsville, SC)
* Don't know what we would have done without Bobby. Still using his professionalism! Thank goodness for Garden City Realty. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* We bought our condo in 2000 and used Garden City Realty as our buying agent and felt we should at least let them have the chance to resell it in 2015. We were pleased with both transactions! (Chesterfield, SC)
* This is the third condo Bobby has handled for me. He was excellent as usual. Would recommend your company any time. (Long Beach, NY)
* We have dealt with Bobby Streett at Garden City Realty for about 5 or 6 years. Would recommend him to anyone (and we have). Polite, personable, knowledgeable - now a friend. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* We have worked with Garden City Realty over the past 10 years. They do an excellent job. Very knowledgeable and professional staff. (Columbia, SC)
* Bobby Streett was great. No one is better in South Carolina! (Myrtle Beach, SC)
* If it were not for Bobby Streett and the staff of Garden City Realty, we don't know if we would be here! Thanks to all. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Bobby was super. He anticipated and took care of things. He was very responsive and always available, a great advisor. (Columbia, SC)
* Mr. Streett was patient - showing us many properties over several months. When we made our choice, he was knowledgeable, helpful and provided sage advice. (Greenwich, NY)
* We have used Garden City Realty for 5 years, we have been very satisfied. (Surfside Beach, SC)
* My agent, Bobby Streett was outstanding; he went way above and beyond all that was expected of him. (Hartsville, SC)
* Terrific work- AGAIN! Bobby Streett (Lido Beach, NY)
* We had every aspect of the purchase of our home go extremely well thanks to Garden City Realty. Thank you! (Pawleys Island, SC)
* Process couldn't have gone smoother, Bobby Streett was phenomenal! (Granite Falls, NC)
* Bobby Streett is wonderful! So glad I was working with him. (Surfside Beach, SC)
* Bobby Streett and the staff at Garden City Realty are the very best. We purchased our "dream condo" with their help. We now consider them friends as well as our Realtors. Thank you! (Arlington, VA)
* Bobby Streett was excellent in prescreening according to the parameters I set and we were able to narrow down to about 18 properties before going out to look. I found the house for me 1st day out and am now happy in my new home! Thanks, Bobby! (N. Myrtle Beach, SC formally Gilbert, SC)
* I didn't meet them (the Garden City Realty Staff) in person but have no doubt they would've been excellent!...I had listed my second home with another agent for a year and no results, not even an offer. I listed with Garden City Realty and within 2 months "SOLD!" Everyone at GCR especially Bobby Streett were so helpful, pleasant, easy to work with and very professional. I wish I had gone to GCR first. Lesson learned. Thank you! (Levittown, PA)
* Words can't express how pleased I was with my agent, Bobby Streett. I feel that Bobby went out of his way to help sell my house. He was always there to help me and in a very professional and courteous manner. My experience with Garden City Realty was the best thanks to Bobby and your staff. So glad I had the pleasure to work with Bobby. (York, SC)
* Nobody could do what Bobby Streett just did - 13 days from finding a property to getting the keys! That's remarkable and unheard of! (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Bobby Streett is a great agent and an outstanding human being, trustworthy and hard working. (Northridge, CA)
* Bobby did a great job for us. We probably looked at over 25 houses with him. We were extremely happy with our experience. (Myrtle Beach, SC)
* Bobby Streett did an excellent job of explaining how the offer we received compared to other recent sales. (Columbia, SC)
* Bobby Streett was wonderful. I was as important to him with my small purchase as anyone with a huge purchase. Customer service and care was above the rest! (Charlotte, NC)
* The staff at Garden City Realty exceeded our expectations and our agent Bobby Streett, certainly did more than anyone could expect. (Winston-Salem, NC)
* Bobby Streett is a very knowledgeable, organized, efficient, honest and helpful person. He found exactly what we wanted and went out of his way to be helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed working with him. (Marietta, GA)
* Bobby Streett consistently went above and beyond what was required of him in an effort to make the process as enjoyable as possible. (Rock Hill, SC)
* Bobby Streett was a joy to work with! (Florence, SC)
* It was a pleasure working with Garden City Realty, Bobby Streett and Lee Hewitt. They are the highest example of professionalism, integrity and knowledge of this area along the Strand in selling and/or listing condos to even castles! (Westminster, SC)
* Bobby Streett, true professional. Enjoyed working with him. Very good follow-up and feedback in timely manner. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Bobby Streett was extremely helpful and professional in our vacation condo search. He made the whole process a pleasure. (St. Matthews, SC)
* Bobby Streett showed us tremendous compassion, patience, and understanding during the entire process of selling our house. We leaned heavily on his vast professional knowledge in advising us in all areas along the way. In my line of work, I deal with the public everyday, and I would highly recommend Bobby Streett to anyone looking for a Realtor in the Surfside/Garden City Beach area. He was fantastic! (Surfside, SC)
* Bobby Streett went above and beyond what was expected of a real estate agent. He handled everything in a friendly, courteous, yet professional manner. It was a great experience! (Nitro, WV)
* Bobby was fabulous as a Realtor. He went above and beyond in helping us purchase a house in Myrtle Beach. We felt like we had known him for years and were very comfortable working with him. You are fortunate to have an agent of his caliber. (Fishersville, VA)
* After talking to several Real Estate Agencies we settled on yours because of the local knowledge of Bobby Streett. He was more than helpful all the way. (New York, NY)
* Bobby Streett was helpful from beginning to end. He answered all of our questions promptly and is an excellent source of referrals. Not really enough room here to tell you what a great guy that Bobby has been. (Los Angeles, CA)
* Bobby Streett was professional every step of the way. I would not hesitate to work with him or Garden City Realty again. Thanks for getting it sold, Bobby! (Florence, SC)
* We just wanted to say THANKS for all the help we received at Garden City Realty. We have dealt with quite a few Real Estate companies and agents through the years, and the service, knowledge and professionalism that Bobby Streett and Garden City Realty provided are way above the standards that seem to be the norm in your industry.
* What is even more important to both is that Bobby made us feel as if we had known him for a very long time and not just as a business acquaintance, but also as a friend who always had our best interests at heart.
* We have been dealing with Garden City Realty for over 15 years, for our summer rentals and have always been satisfied with the service and product we received, but Bobby Streett has gone over and above and insured that we will be Garden City clients for as long as we have real estate interests in the areas you serve in South Carolina.
* Thanks again...Bobby and Garden City Realty made buying a home truly an experience that always made us feel at home! (Orange, CT)
* Garden City Realty (Bobby Streett) handled everything professionally and took away from us the stress of selling. We are thankful to him and Garden City Realty for their help. (Georgetown, KY)
* Bobby Streett is super and knowledgeable, reliable and works for his clients.
* Bobby Streett, agent for Garden City Realty, went above and beyond to ensure we received the very best for our money. We were treated as good as if we were family. (Salem, MA)
* Lee and Bobby found us our dream home before it ever hit the market. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Good Experience. (Pawleys Island, SC)
* Allison and I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for working with us. You exceeded our expectations in selling our condo, and making it happen on the purchase of our new home. We both know we can be a little picky to work with, and we thank you for your time and effort. We would highly recommend you to friends and family and would do business with you again ourselves. Thanks! (Surfside Beach, SC)
* Bobby Streett, my listing agent was the best! Bobby's professionalism, attentiveness and patience was second to none! My closing could have been a nightmare but he maintained a calming demeanor and got me through it. (Columbia, SC)
* Bobby Streett did a very good job. I would call him again! (Sugar Grove, NC)
* Mr. Streett was extremely helpful and organized. He was a true professional and his assistance with our purchase was appreciated!
* We have never worked with such a professional and personable agent as Bobby Streett. (Myrtle Beach, SC)
* Bobby Streett was absolutely helpful. He found what we wanted when it was not even listed! (Kings Mountain, NC)
* Bobby Street is a good and patient man!
* Thank you for seeing us through the condo purchase, with wisdom, patience, and kindness (South Charleston, WV)
* Bobby Streett went above and beyond to secure a sale. Enjoyed working with him and he was always available for questions I had.
* Bobby could not have been more helpful and with his efforts and advice, our property was under contract within a few weeks. He made the process as smooth as it could go! (Cross Hill, SC)
* Bobby is great to work with! My agent definitely made it a smooth transition, and felt like he represented us fairly and honestly. (North Charleston, SC)
* Bobby did a great job selling our old unit and purchasing our new unit. Would definitely use him and Garden City Realty again. (Piney Flats, TN)
* Mr. Bobby Streett was an absolute God-send. He is professional, kind, tolerant, extremely knowledgeable and a joy to work with. He treated us like family and we feel he is a part of ours now as well. (Pittsburgh, PA)
* Bobby is always patient and thorough with ALL my real estate needs. Never any pressure and HE bakes a mean Blueberry Pie... If you are looking for a true agent who is going to work for YOU than I would only call Bobby. (Murrells Inlet, SC)
* Bobby Streett was great to work with in every aspect of the purchase. Never pushy, always responsive to questions and concerns. I felt he always had our best interest in mind. (Florence, SC)
* I have referred over one million dollars in sales to Bobby Streett and Garden City Realty. I will continue to refer both to anyone I know who is interested in purchasing. (Murrells Inlet, SC)