Listing Your Vacation Rental Property with Garden City Realty
Why should Garden City Realty manage my vacation rental property?
Garden City Realty offers our owners property services beyond any competition. We are able to provide our owners with housekeeping & inspections, maintenance & general repairs as well as Internet support & personal assistance. Vacation Specialists are available during business hours Monday-Sunday to assist all inquiries and ensure your rental property is booked efficiently and handle any guest issues that may arise. In addition, guests can book their reservation online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our office location is not only highly visible but is extremely convenient to guests/vendor arriving to Garden City Beach to visit or service your property. Since we have been in business since 1973, Garden City Realty offers longevity and an incredible Owner Services team with combined experience exceeding a century within the industry.
Our Marketing Department is consistently looking for new ways to market your property to potential new guests as well as continue to build relationships with families who have been vacationing through Garden City Realty for generations. With our strong team, Garden City Realty continues to provide the best service for maximizing your rental potential.
What services can Garden City Realty offer to my vacation property?
We would love to add your vacation rental property to our successful property management program. As your Owner Representative we are your primary contact and your communications link, we are responsible for representing your best interests in all operations and decisions affecting your property – your eyes and ears within Garden City Realty. We are there to assist with whatever we can to ensure your property is at its best, including, but not limited to the list below:
- Personalized attention you can trust with department support.
- Extra support and assistance during the sign-up phase.
- Full-service Marketing Department dedicated to promote your property.
- Overseeing successful renting of your property to generate return stays.
- An annual and regular inspection to ensure your property is well-maintained.
- Make suggestions for decorating and furnishing property.
- Keeping your property in compliance with applicable local regulations.
- Keeping you informed of guest comments and suggestions.
- Aid in finding professional contractors.
- Assist with maintenance issues as needed.
- Checking invoices and monthly statements for accuracy.
- Minimize expenses in order to maximize net income.
- Work cohesively with all departments of Garden City Realty on your behalf.
- Suggesting rates and discounts to maximize occupancy and net income of competitors.
- Garden City Realty stays abreast on market trends to provide the best value to owners and guests.
- Running errands for the property.
- Meeting contractors at property.
- Supply tax and business information as needed.
- Providing rental history as needed.
- Respond to guest’s needs and requests.